Your tricks for getting a girl

Options
Jeezyfan4ever
Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Just curious, everybody has their different ways and all my friends tell me different things, what are your specific tips for getting a girl? other than whipping out your ? before asking them out

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm very handsome. not sure if that counts as a trick.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Jeezyfan4ever all i can tell you is have a good personality even if u look good if u have a ? personally&always a ? not alot of folks will wanna deal or be around you,say sweet things to the girl u dont gotta be all lovey dovey but call her beautiful say things shes never heard before Example: i told this girl one time "i wont tell you im different from the last guy cause im sure he said that about the guy before him so i'll prove to you im different than them by my actions." its also good to know how to flirt to so you dont get stuck in the friendzone Example: If its morning or night&a girl ask what im doing i say "laying in bed boo wanna join me (add a wink face after it) "....thats about it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont be myself.
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta pretty much summed it up.

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peach Ciroc... works everytime...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I have to do is speak to a ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I barely pay a female attention at first theres 20 dudes drooling over there chick..she wants what she cant have...like on sat my boy had a bbq theres this chick there thinks im cute nh..we messed around before but i barely talked to her that day..i knew it would get her mad...she texted me 2 days later askn why im actn like that n she wants to kick it ill ? soon...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smile at her and call her bougie. Play with her like its your homegirl. Even if you halfway successful, some chicks will give you play for not being a simp
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the game is to be sold, not to be told - Snoop Dogg.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    the game is to be sold, not to be told - Snoop Dogg.

Well, time to bend the rules a little. Especially in the age of spineless ass heads.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no game... a chick will give u all u need 2 get her... listen a lil and pay attention 2 her actions... and u n there..
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a ? aint got no tricks or punchlines

i just talk ?
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    when in doubt, ?
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignore the hoe. Im currently doing this right now. Shorty told me she looks forward to the one or two texts I send her every couple days. now that I got her its time to get into that ? bank account.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just tell I'm eating her ?
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diamonds they undermined it mane
    it'll give a ? with no mack
    another kind of game
    see money talks in another kind of slang

-Lupe

Jay flow fa pesos
    chase hoes NOT
    i just circle around the block in the drop

-Jay-z

I let my watch talk for me, my whip talk for me
    My gat talk for me, Blatt What up homie

-50 cent

The above is pretty much the strategy(when i'm tryin to ? ).
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I spit that 2pac verse from Can u get Away, the 3rd verse mang, works everytime.....if not that one I use the verse from Heaven ain't hard to find, if that ? don't work, I punch her in the face and skate the fucc off, holla'n Thug Life BABY!

is that wuu looking for?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a premium ? ...Own place...Interestin' job...No kids...Car...Its doesn't even matter what I look like...I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm ight...So...Minimal game needs to get dropped...Just enough for her to come to my house...Where I'm Utd at Old Trafford...Home win is pendin'...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Best way to get a chick is treat a ? like a good girl and a good girl like a ? . Thr ? will think you actually care about her so she'll always be down to ? just you. A good girl will always be trying to change your mind about her so you will have her ? up mentally so she'll will always let you ? to prove she a good girl with morals.
    th_vsjhiohuhgif.gif

Thats the most ass backwards ? i ever heard bruh
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Confidence I cant stress that enough. Once yrs ago I tried talking to this spanish chick(she was bad! thick and all) at subway as while she was leavin. I got her attention while I was sitting down and she stopped to listen like "whats good" but I started stuttering cause I was so nervous and she walked off. Then she came back to get something and I didnt bother trying a second time.....confidence....confidence.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't remeber who said it before.. i think it was loo,

but the best advice i ever saw on here was just talk to them like you already know them.....

that ? is pretty much all there is to it....calm, relaxed, confident and familiar....