Most annoying sports fans

Options
Jeezyfan4ever
Jeezyfan4ever Confirm Email Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
I know this is bleacher report and they suck ? but I got some lolz here

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1176525-the-21-most-annoying-types-of-sports-fans

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knick fans

After tonights loss one Knick fan I know said

"We built a foundation this year, cant wait til next season"

? plz
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Skip being # 1
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Player stans.

Nothing wrong with having a favorite player, but ? these days take it to groupie-levels like these player's fathered their children and sending them 5-figure child support checks err month or some ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    in before the "lakers fans because they think they deserve....." rant
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in before the "lakers fans because they think they deserve....." rant

This lol
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grizzlies..lol
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The negative nellies describes most cheap seats posters
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New England fans have to be mentioned
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say Green Bay fans. But for some reason Steelers fans I think are the worst.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fans who know they squad is trash but yet keep talkin bout how they gonna do this and that and then when ? hits the fan they act like "meh its w/e we got next yr"

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fans who know they squad is trash but yet keep talkin bout how they gonna do this and that and then when ? hits the fan they act like "meh its w/e we got next yr"

Emm Holla, you go take this
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? realize skip trolls on purpose for ratings ? first and drama queen. its hillarious how grown men watch that show and whine about skip ? not realizing they are getting punked. hes the bill orielly of espn.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't even mind those types, especially when it comes to football.. at least they stay consistent. Actually, I prefer those types who always show passion for their team, regardless of past records.

I hate the fans that live decades in the past. Like certain cowboys fans I know.. if i feel the need to talk ? about that 34-7 drubbing the eagles handed them this past season, why do I have to be reminded that your team won a super bowl almost 20 years ago? If we are discussing each teams respective history, cool. Otherwise, stay relevant.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "Good Old Days" Guy
    Original image via the New York Post

Cranky old folks all have their own reasons for talking incessantly about the awesome days of yore and lamenting the current state of the game—and the world in general.

Sometimes it's because of the team's past glory days and knowing they'll likely never experience that kind of greatness again.

Can't blame New York Islander fans for living in the past.

Sometimes they are just cranky old people who like complaining about everything. So, obviously MLB used to be better back when everyone had to walk 10 miles in the rain, uphill both ways, just to take in a game.

And sometimes they are like New York Post columnist Phil Mushnick—old, scared and angry—and desperately lashing out at what he perceives as the "problem." Obviously he's unable to see that he's the real problem.

I long for the "good old days" too—a time before I knew about this guy. Click here for the expanded photo.

my family is filled with these kinda dudes
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "Good Old Days" Guy
    Original image via the New York Post

Cranky old folks all have their own reasons for talking incessantly about the awesome days of yore and lamenting the current state of the game—and the world in general.

Sometimes it's because of the team's past glory days and knowing they'll likely never experience that kind of greatness again.

Can't blame New York Islander fans for living in the past.

Sometimes they are just cranky old people who like complaining about everything. So, obviously MLB used to be better back when everyone had to walk 10 miles in the rain, uphill both ways, just to take in a game.

And sometimes they are like New York Post columnist Phil Mushnick—old, scared and angry—and desperately lashing out at what he perceives as the "problem." Obviously he's unable to see that he's the real problem.

I long for the "good old days" too—a time before I knew about this guy. Click here for the expanded photo.

my family is filled with these kinda dudes

Word to the people that say the nba sucks because jordan isnt playing..
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat fans are starting to get to the top of the list

Some are cool but most of them think they're the only good team in basketball
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Washington Dead Skins.
  • rakim ii
    Options
    1a.Cowboys fans
    1b. Heat fans
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pactards, I mean Pacquiao fans. They don't know a ? thing about boxing, but they are extremely persistent and passionate.

...but dumb as ? .
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas Cowboys fans
    People from Texas (or anywhere besides New York) who claim to be New York Yankees fans
    People who are Lakers fans because of Kobe
    People who started being Texas Rangers fan in 2010. (These are the worst of the worst, and I wish they would all die a painful death.)
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eagles fans. They talk as if they are winners but have 0 titles to show for it . Eagles = Phoenix Suns of the NFL
  • rakim ii
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Pactards, I mean Pacquiao fans. They don't know a ? thing about boxing, but they are extremely persistent and passionate.

...but dumb as ? .
    The same can be said about most Mayweather fans

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rakim ii wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »

...but dumb as ? .
    The same can be said about most Mayweather fans

...not necessarily. A Mayweather fan will usually have some sort of knowledge regarding the sport, but Pactards are the absolute worse. They're also racist too.