So Blacks accept unmarried moms but not ? .

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Good thing majority wins..
    Gotdayum @ This being the sentiment of racist crakkka azz crakkkaz during the Jim Crow era.

gee?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Weed is for lo......nevermind

As someone said already, there's your religious believers and "true godly" people, the religious believers are on this board. Dro.

Weed is grown, picked, dried and smoked, not processed. Ur brainwashed if u think its "bad".

Think for urself.

It's bad.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being concerned about groups of people partaking in actions that doesn't affect you or others, has to be the epitome of catching feelings.

So some random people I don't even know way over on the other side of the country want to get married.

I don't give a single ? .
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO at the thought of my people (blacks) being AFRAID of ? . (hence the term phobic/phobia). If you push this term then go fall down some ? stairs, a full flight of them.

Blacks cant get no credit trying to uphold some values & morals though we all do things that are immoral its not an excuse to continue and therefore we as black people are compelled to draw a line at some point.

Call it biased, hypocrite, whatever....
    We can live with that but some morals we will not compromise even though we have compromised many.

Sometimes ? just goes too far.

Blacks don't sit around ? bashing and being violent towards ? in significant proportions. We live & let live but when ? put they ? bedroom business/lifestyle on our ballots are we not supposed to offer an opinion regarding our stance towards whats on the ballot?

but we vote for welfare for those single moms that had sex outside of marriage tho.

Why are we on one hand told we shouldn't be concerned with what ? do but on the other hand ? want our support by way of vote?

? civil rights for alternative anomaly lifestyles. We are born black and that can never change where as a ? can transition (? today, straight tomorrow & vice versa) as much as they choose.

Not fair? Didn't ya parents teach you that life isn't fair?

but we vote for welfare for those single moms that had sex outside of marriage tho.
    Welfare was set-up for WHITE PEOPLE while blacks were under the Jim Crow Laws. For single white Becky's who's husbands boyfriends baby daddy's that abandoned them and also for those who's white husbands went off to war.

Blacks didn't qualify for it across the board until after the Civil Rights Movement depending on the county blacks lived in. And being that whites are the majority of people on it by default even til this day, and also whites being the majority of voters then most of us with some damn common sense know that the fight to keep welfare in effect is for the benefit of the majority.

If any blacks follow along with what this guy is saying regarding welfare being for blacks have stereotyped your own people and is most likely putting on a facade to make it seem as if your in a position of UPPER-middle class people. (but ? taking out loans, and getting grants or living off of your parents income)

Even the basic blue collar middle class/low middle class person (white-black-asian) could qualify for food stamp program and make 25k to 40k a year. So try that ? with someone else who don't know any better.

did i say only blks were on welfare,nut im saying everytime ppl start talking about cutting welfare
    blk start saying ? republicans, but these ? on food stamps had sex outside of marriage its hypircpsy
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Blacks don't sit around ? bashing and being violent towards ? in significant proportions. We live & let live but when ? put they ? bedroom business/lifestyle on our ballots are we not supposed to offer an opinion regarding our stance towards whats on the ballot?

Why are we on one hand told we shouldn't be concerned with what ? do but on the other hand ? want our support by way of vote?
    lol.....politicians put that ? on the ballot cuz they too ? to just pass the law & say ? whatever you wana do in your relationship.

wtf does a minority look like saying let's have the majority vote on what they don't approve of me doing? you smarter than that...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Its funny that some blk people are against this when some are undercover homos themselves....me personally i dont give a ? about ? marriage i have no control over it...if they wanna pass that bill to let ? get married cool if not no ? will be give on my behalf.
    7fIG wrote: »
    I ain't really care about the ? marriage ? but here in NC, they just banned it in the state constitution... and supposedly slid some side ? in there that ? it up for straight people who aren't married too.

Pretty much those conservatives want to force everything they believe in on everybody else.

I discussed this in the other thread, but the thing is NC state law had already defined marriage as ONLY b/w a man & a woman a long time ago. Whether Amendment One had failed or passed ? marriage still would not have been legal here. The backend stipulations that no one talked about was the new law says if ur unmarried & do not live w/ ur child ur insurance can't cover them. It got rid of hetero domestic partnerships & will effect domestic violence laws as well. These religious zealots only looked @ religion & didn't research the entire bill. The ppl most affected by it really had nthn to do w/ the debate at all...and that children. Esp those from single parent, low income homes. IDGAF about ? marriage b/c it doesnt affect me, I'm just annoyed by some of these hypocritical bible thumpers.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? marriage.....

? the people that say it don't affect them......

When some of you grow up and have a son, and your son's main homeboy has got two dads.....and when you get a little older and you got no gran kids, no legacy.

Ask yourself then if ? marriage didn't affect you.....

Call me what you want but ? ain't natural.
  • BoldChild
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    ? ? marriage.....

When some of you grow up and have a son, and your son's main homeboy has got two dads.....and when you get a little older and you got no gran kids, no legacy.

If your son is going to be a ? , it wont be because of one of his friends parents.

SMH @ some kid looking at a same sex couple and automatically turning ? . Where they do that at.

lol @ people being afraid of there kids being turned ? just from looking at a ? couple.

If that happens to your kid, I got news for you, they weren't turned ? , they were already a ? .

If anyone is going to influence their sexuality, it would be you.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    ? ? marriage.....

life is like that whether they're married or not. it's beyond the marriage at this point. people ain't gon stop bein ? so banning their marriages ain't gon stop em from acting like they are.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okay, there's too much talk about what ? people do and are not doing not only here, but on cnn and msn. It's to the point where it's be sensationalized and people that have no stake in it at all are the biggest proponents of it. Something else has to be going on. Is a bill about to get passed that's about to ? 95% of us? Keep your eyes open. They pulling that distraction ? again.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Well stuff like that tend to happen when you live sheltered lives not exposed to other people. Plus from my experience, most of the people who are homophobic are ? themselves or have skeletons in their closets.

Let the people live their lives, they ain't affecting you. Focus on real ? that's affecting you, like this economy and gas prices.
    Not even that. I find this statement completely false. I use to be severely homophobic until I actually had a job where I had to work along side them. I never tried to get to know them personally before then, but working that job made me realize they were regular people with a different preference in sex. I still have a little phobia as far as hanging out with them, but as far as work goes they seem to be cool people and just like straight men and women they have standards as well and don't want every person they see.

All the ? you "realized" is common sense...you don't even have to work with or be around ? people to know the ? you realized...
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt not there were that many undercover ? on the IC before obama outed himself on abc and ? think they are now safe...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Good thing majority wins..
    Gotdayum @ This being the sentiment of racist crakkka azz crakkkaz during the Jim Crow era.

gee?
    J3q8p.gif
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the folk mad at ? I wonder how they treat their ? family member
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    didnt not there were that many undercover ? on the IC before obama outed himself on abc and ? think they are now safe...

Why is the automatic thing on the IC is "Oh you don't hate ? folks? Well you must be ? yourself"... "Oh you think ? folks should have the rights everyone else has? You must be ? yourself"...you make yourself look worse than the person you're throwing the shot it with that ignorant ?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait so in a blk church sheneqia comes in with her 3 kids by
    3 different daddies,and she is treated as family. but the bible says sex outside of marriage
    is wrong. mother ? come in on sunday to church after ? and sucking on friday and hate on ?

The pastor know that Sheneqia is gonna put some of her money from welfare/child support in the collection plate so he'll give her a pass.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow feelings have been caught on all fronts of this issue.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? marriage=Sneak Distraction Issue of the Year

This ? is annoying as ? . All Congress has to do is write up a bill to legalize ? marriage push it through the house then the senate. Done. Whatever state legislation banning it will be null and void under the 14h amendment.

Look folks gonna always push that ? rap on Black folks because honestly Blacks are one of the last bastions to it being just globally the thing to do. I understand folks have their opinions on it, I think the ? is scust and hilariously pointless. However it don't stop ? and other clueless black folks from trying to compare the Black struggle to the ? agenda. So i say let those ? get married and then 5 years down the line after ? people got their golden grail and ? still hasn't gotten better for Black folks you'll see exactly who your allies are.

I also understand people voting against it, people always vote how they feel morally regardless of legality. One of the main things about this ? debate is when politicians and pundits flip flop between the legal theory and moral clause of the issue. On one hand they say it's not about your how you feel the constitution recognizes the right for ? people to be able to marry. Then on the other side they demonize anyone who says they do not agree with the lifestyle. I look at it like hold on didn't you just say it's not about how someone feels, people have the right to feel any sort of way about anything. I don't have to like you. To people pushing this agenda it''s alright to feel anyway you want to just as long as you say the approved opinion.

• Amotekun
    Options
    Put this comparing Blacks to ? thing to rest.

Being Black is an identity predetermined by genes that go all the way back to the beginning of time. Can't help but to be Black/African/dark skinned. No matter what clothes one wears, how one speaks, associate with genetically an individual will have the most difficult time trying to change who they are on a molecular level.

Being ? , despite all the research is not genetic. Although people can be predisposed and it can begin in the mind and become as natural as a person deciding their favorite color is green. They don't know why. They just love green. They adopt green into every facet of their lifestyle until green is as indistinguishable from them as anything. That's the point though, ? is a lifestyle, nothing more, it's not deep. It is a lifestyle driven by physical urges. ? history. dead that.

Demonizing people for not liking a particular lifestyle is foolish. If it were any other lifestyle we wouldn't bat an eye at it. If someone says I don't like basketball players, there's not going to be a media frenzy over it. basketball is a culture, is it not? It has rituals, long history, legends of the game, people's whole lives are centered around this one sport, and it's internationally a popular sport, but a person does not have to like a basketball player or their lifestyle and nobody will say ? about it. In fact someone can say I don't like athletes in general, I think they are stupid, mentally inferior, egotistical, and short sighted. They may proffer that those who excel mentally are superior to those who are more physically attuned and gifted, and this person will still be allowed to hold their opinion. In fact many people do hold this opinion, and although some may say that they are just jealous and secretly want to be an athlete, man people couldn't give a ? they just don't like basketball in particular or sports period.

The history of being Black in this country is filled with endless horrors beginning on a voyage where many didnt make it to today still dealing with police brutality and other forms of violence. Being ? in no way compares to being Black and is an insult to what the ancestors have gone through and accomplished. It is an insult to my dna. Anyone who tries to connect the two does not have a firm grasp of historical context, or is intentionally trying to pervert logic and reasoning of those who don't.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ this being a "distraction", it's not that big enough of an issue to be one.

• BoldChild
    Options
    If ? got out of folks lives and let them do them, it wouldn't be an issue in the first place.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    If ? got out of folks lives and let them do them, it wouldn't be an issue in the first place.

People don't care about it til it's brought up. Can't expect people not to express their opinion about it when it's flagged in their face from out of nowhere.
  • BoldChild
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

People don't care about it til it's brought up. Can't expect people not to express their opinion about it when it's flagged in their face from out of nowhere.

My point still stands, if ? got out of folks lives and let them do them, it wouldn't be brought up in the first place. This is like ? who don't eat pork trying to force other people by law to stop eating pork because they don't agree with it.

Their opinion is irrelevant, no one says they have to like it. If they have a problem with ? , then just ignore them. ? , if they would just ignore them, and let the ? live, get married or whatever, they wouldn't be hearing about all these "? rights" issues.

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    lol@ this being a "distraction", it's not that big enough of an issue to be one.

Speaking of "distractions"...
    funny-gifs-kate-upton-doing-the-cat-daddy.gif
    You're welcome! O.K., now back to the ? marriage discussion.