West Coast needs someone?

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
Yall got some big shoes to feel with Pac gone!
Can anyone step up and hold it down for real?

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint even a huge fan of the new west (especally that bay area they stay losing) but kendrick that ? close thread goodnight
  • Menacez
    Menacez Members Posts: 3
    Options
    They got Kendrick Lamar and the whole Black Hippie movement going on right now
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac been gone for 17 years, dunn
    ? his shoes
    ? need to buy some more shoes and put some different footprints down
    let pac and his dead ass shoes stay dead
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    i aint even a huge fan of the new west (especally that bay area they stay losing) but kendrick that ? close thread goodnight

Aren't you from Connetitcuit?

? never been a factor to win or loose in hip hop.

• Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TDE is killing it so far... the west don't need ? ..

Ya'll gotta listen to that Control System from Ab-Soul, ? goes hard as fck
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nipsey hold it down for the west
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Aren't you from Connetitcuit?

? never been a factor to win or loose in hip hop.

I wasn't on no say it wtih ya chest ? type attitude about my home state. And my home state don't negate from the fact the bay area stay letting coonery and buffonery breed and infect the cities of oakland and san fransico.
  • FrankOceanIsGay
    FrankOceanIsGay Members Posts: 402
    Options
    Kendrick is boring as ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The West has more talent coming out of it than any place to me rt now.They are the 3rd in Indie music.Toronto and Montreal are the 1st 2.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Considering ain't nobody in rap messin with Black Hippy right now, the West will be fine..
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopsin is just going to get bigger ang bigger
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    Considering ain't nobody in rap messin with Black Hippy right now, the West will be fine..

nobody knows who them ? is outside of the west coast tho
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    YUKMOUTH & CROOK;D I was da last west solo MAINSTREAM rapperz that couldve carried da west off of RAW TALENT but da west chose 2 back a TONGUE RING QUEEN like GAYME who is a NAME DROPPIN rapper & a BIPOLAR ? who rapz like hez from NY sumtimez & now that da GGGAY-UNIT is DEAD gayme aint got da strength 2 carry da west no mo...kendrick might can do sumthang but da westcoast is seriously hurtin lettin a old ? like ? AZZ DRE still hog da west shyne wit his DETOX MYTH smh..

wherr n EUROPE? GTFOH!
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NOBODY listens to that ? . NOBODY.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TDE, all money in
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this where I drop industry knowledge and get called all kind of names for it?
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie said hopsin lol
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupacs shoes could never be filled.

West coast got some nice young bloods and some rookies that's hungry so it's looking good on the front line.

AB Soul been getting a lot of attention lately so that's a good look.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fashawn needs to hurry and drop his new project..Iamsu! new project Kilt is dope too..
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ ? thinkin the West aint been doin it's thing recently. Soopafly, Kendrick Lamar and WC had the best albums to come out last year(yeah, better than Ye and Jay...I said it!) Evidence had a very good joint, GAme had an above average joint and even New Boyz tho I dont like those guys still get alot of radio burn. You know the Westcoast doin work when you can find E40's joint on 106 N parks count down n ? . YG got alotta popular songs. Jay Rock and Glasses got the streets on hook.....I dont know what the TS is talbout. Must not have his ear to thepulse of California
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Pac was from ny bruh and ice cube>pac
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem with the West everyone relies on Game/Dre and Snoop to drop an album to make the west relevant.

All 3 have seen there good days,It's time for fresh faces to make songs that are dope and can get radio play get a buzz and drop and album and sell.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    LOL @ ? thinkin the West aint been doin it's thing recently. Soopafly, Kendrick Lamar and WC had the best albums to come out last year(yeah, better than Ye and Jay...I said it!) Evidence had a very good joint, GAme had an above average joint and even New Boyz tho I dont like those guys still get alot of radio burn. You know the Westcoast doin work when you can find E40's joint on 106 N parks count down n ? . YG got alotta popular songs. Jay Rock and Glasses got the streets on hook.....I dont know what the TS is talbout. Must not have his ear to thepulse of California

If they were so good why I never heard any of those albums?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would I know? it aint like the stores dont sell em. I Youtubed the joints then told myself I have to have these in the truck with my soud system that cost a grip. return of the baracuda, bestkept secret, section 80, Red album, Cats and Dogs.....those are the names bruh, go get em.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another problem with the west is were so divided with this gang ? that it affects our music and partnership with other rappers.