Nas adds Eminem to the Daughters remix

Options
2»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I actually know what high school that is in that Haley pic, we played them
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    (Mack Maine voice) In about one year holla at me Haley Matthers

would u let her call u a ? like her daddy, kreayshit & v-? ? lol
    lol I actually know what high school that is in that Haley pic, we played them

wat is that lincoln high da same skool feminem wit 2?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I know that I would smash Eminem daughter but I would not smash Destiny because of Nas. I would try to marry Em daughter(Alot of money from her Daddy) and later invite Nas to my wedding and let him and Jungle ? my wife with me
  • GeE-757
    Options
    I know that I would smash Eminem daughter but I would not smash Destiny because of Nas. I would try to marry Em daughter(Alot of money from her Daddy) and later invite Nas to my wedding and let him and Jungle ? my wife with me

smh a big 'NO MANN' 2 that
  • alphajjc
    alphajjc Members Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

It's Em's daughter not Em himself. Stop acting like your gonna catch cooties or something.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LMAO! This goofy ass Swedish meatball done lost his rabid ass mind...
    and thank ? that "Daughters" remix is just a rumor...a Nas/Feminem collabo is wackness waiting to happen
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options

thats a big YES MANN, Imagine Nas Smashing Eminem daughter and video taping it and me yelling fuckkkk that KLANSMENN RACIST TAPEEEEE this is how we do !!!!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats a big YES MANN, Imagine Nas Smashing Eminem daughter and video taping it and me yelling fuckkkk that KLANSMENN RACIST TAPEEEEE this is how we do !!!!

Troll trolling troll
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude on the twitter link says he was just saying that and this isn't a fact
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAOOOOOOOO I'm in tears.

LIFE IS GOOD!!
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    white boy cuckold fantasy. smh
  • GeE-757
    Options
    alphajjc wrote: »
    It's Em's daughter not Em himself. Stop acting like your gonna catch cooties or something.

did u read his post? u gotta b on sum MANN ? if u dont c nuttin ? about wat he said smh...NO MANN!

smh@ ya CUCKOLD thoughtz....u would let nas pull outta hailey & bust on ya face...NO MANN!
    white boy cuckold fantasy. smh

yep...he is a straight WIMP lettin ? ? his white wife & bust n her & then this swedish meatball is eatin da nut out of hailey!...NO MANN!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread is full of hilarity.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interesting direction...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn
    Em produced The Cross ?

i cant buh-lee that ?

its no longer a favorite song of mine anymore
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be cool if Jay-Z jumped on it since he's a father now

but

that aint his kid though
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    It would be cool if Jay-Z jumped on it since he's a father now

but

that aint his kid though

True Nas is the father of Blue Ivy
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Gee always on that racist ? .

well blame it on da highest sellin artist n hiphop bein a RACIST LYIN CRACKA KKKLANSMEN!