• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lolz classic hulk
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MRDRO wrote: »
    QUESTION.. WHEN THE HULK WAS RAG DOLL'N LOKI.. WHEN HE FINISHED, DID THE HULK SAY "PUNK ASS"?

THE THEATURE WAS TOOO BUSY LAUGHING AND I COULDNT HEAR WHAT HE SAID

Puny ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Everyone who said iron man can't hang with Thor in a fight (which he can't ) missed the part where he accidentally charged starks suit up to 450%

and that did what?

lol
    exactly

Iron Man is that dude,
    but even power up to the tenith, there is nothing Stark has in his arsenal that could keep Thor down

you seen that headbutt ? IM flew damn 50 feet
    not to mention Thor crush Stark's armor with his bare hands
    TRUE.. HE WAS CRUSHING HIS IRON.. BUT THOR WAS BLEEDING IN THAT MOVIE AND AINT BOUT TO TELL ME IRON MAN AINT GOT NO WEAPONS THAT WOULD BLEED THAT ? OUT...

Bro Thor would ? pillage and destroy Iron Man in every way imaginable bro, it's not even a fight really. The movie did make Thor look weak in the aspect when he fought Starks. In the comics when Thor blasted Iron Man with lightning it ? him and his suit up ending the fight in all of 1.23 seconds.

Stark could outsmart Thor and murk him if he wanted.

Oh and Hulk > Thor
    Dude beat the villain in 4 seconds flat
    hulk_smash_loki.gif

Being smart isn't gonna stop Thor's Godblast. And in the comics Hulk and Thor are far closer to each other in power than what the movie let on. In the comics, Hulks powers are limitless... as long as you keep ? him off. Thors powers are limitless because he is a ? . They have fought many times and Thor has beaten Hulk, Hulk has beaten Thor.
    AND ON THOS VS HULK (DVD) THE HULK KILLED THOR AND SENT HIM TO HELL.. ITS JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTANCIES

It depends on the writer, the have been shown even with either one getting the upper hand sometimes. I think Thor won the most though

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Everyone who said iron man can't hang with Thor in a fight (which he can't ) missed the part where he accidentally charged starks suit up to 450%

and that did what?

lol
    exactly

Iron Man is that dude,
    but even power up to the tenith, there is nothing Stark has in his arsenal that could keep Thor down

you seen that headbutt ? IM flew damn 50 feet
    not to mention Thor crush Stark's armor with his bare hands
    TRUE.. HE WAS CRUSHING HIS IRON.. BUT THOR WAS BLEEDING IN THAT MOVIE AND AINT BOUT TO TELL ME IRON MAN AINT GOT NO WEAPONS THAT WOULD BLEED THAT ? OUT...

Bro Thor would ? pillage and destroy Iron Man in every way imaginable bro, it's not even a fight really. The movie did make Thor look weak in the aspect when he fought Starks. In the comics when Thor blasted Iron Man with lightning it ? him and his suit up ending the fight in all of 1.23 seconds.

Stark could outsmart Thor and murk him if he wanted.

Oh and Hulk > Thor
    Dude beat the villain in 4 seconds flat
    hulk_smash_loki.gif

Being smart isn't gonna stop Thor's Godblast. And in the comics Hulk and Thor are far closer to each other in power than what the movie let on. In the comics, Hulks powers are limitless... as long as you keep ? him off. Thors powers are limitless because he is a ? . They have fought many times and Thor has beaten Hulk, Hulk has beaten Thor.
    AND ON THOS VS HULK (DVD) THE HULK KILLED THOR AND SENT HIM TO HELL.. ITS JUST TOO MANY INCONSISTANCIES

It depends on the writer, the have been shown even with either one getting the upper hand sometimes. I think Thor won the most though

Nah it's about even on who wins. Some writers have both EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED though. Like to the point it's damn near unreadable.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    R.I.P to my ? Phil....here's hoping that was a RLD.

Oh and the HeliCarrier was BADASS!! They completely got the essence of S.H.E.I.L.D dead on, in this which is a severely underrated feature of the movie.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk was clearly the biggest beast out of the entire squad tho
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk>>>>> the rest

Great movie, better than expected....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iron man was that ? though specially the way he came in on that cap/loki fight and the way his suit attacthed to him after he was thrown out the window
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Iron man was that ? though specially the way he came in on that cap/loki fight and the way his suit attacthed to him after he was thrown out the window

? came in with a theme song lmfao
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best entrance goes to Thor though.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Best entrance goes to Thor though.

yeah...when they had loki and they saw the thunder and u saw loki expression I was like oh ?
    Iron man: you sacred of a lil thunder storm?
    loki: no, im afriad of what comes after.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so now the question has to be asked until the dvd/blu ray drops....DVDRIP?
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor is the ? ! Look people in hear talking about writers incorrectly writing Thor and Hulk fights. Y'all sound stupid. Them dudes go head up...Every time they fight they injure each other. That's how it goes. Stop over analyzing and enjoy some ? .

Thor definitely had the best entrance...Iron-Man has swag (RDJ has swag), I liked Cap in dialogue a lot (the scene where he tests IronMan, also when he asks if shield is on some ? , and when he tells the cops what to do then merks a ? , and the cop listens)

I have a question, who would be considered the stronger hero between Nick Fury and Hawkeye?
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor is the ? ! Look people in hear talking about writers incorrectly writing Thor and Hulk fights. Y'all sound stupid. Them dudes go head up...Every time they fight they injure each other. That's how it goes. Stop over analyzing and enjoy some ? .

Thor definitely had the best entrance...Iron-Man has swag (RDJ has swag), I liked Cap in dialogue a lot (the scene where he tests IronMan, also when he asks if shield is on some ? , and when he tells the cops what to do then merks a ? , and the cop listens)

I have a question, who would be considered the stronger hero between Nick Fury and Hawkeye?

It has to be Hawkeye, that ? accuracy is on point
  • young chad
    young chad Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So is Fury's though, ? shootin fools out of flying helicopters with a handgun without a wasted bullet.

Man but Hawkeye and Jeremy Renner are both my ? 's though so I'd prolly side with them. And yea that ? Thor did come in on ? Mode though...the way he snatched Loki out the back of the JET and dips out going like 200mph...? was like "Who da ? are yall" type ? when he looked at Iron Man and Cap..plus real talk, Iron Man was moving Thor, but he wasn't hurting him at all...Thor had the power to end that ? if he wanted to...he was crushing his armor with his bare hands...he was toying with him plus ever since he fell in love with Jane Foster he had compassion for Humanity so he really don't be trying to ? us "mere mortals"...he didn't see the "Metal man" as a threat so he was like "shoe fly, don't bother me" lol
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    so now the question has to be asked until the dvd/blu ray drops....DVDRIP?

http://kat.ph/the-avengers-2012-cam-v2-xvid-26k-t6341057.html

best copy out right now
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »

It has to be Hawkeye, that ? accuracy is on point

Word he was makin crazy shots with that bow. The one when he blew up the engine of the heli-carrier was dope. And while he was shooting from the top of that building in NY dude was doing no look shots....it was dope.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Avengers Still Champ, Nears $1 Billion
    Dark Shadows can't suck the life out of Marvel's blockbuster epic.
    by Jim Vejvoda MAY 13, 2012

As expected, Marvel's The Avengers remained the No. 1 movie in North America this weekend and is expected to cross the $1 billion mark globally Sunday after 19 days in international release. The Avengers is the only movie in history to stay No. 1 for a second weekend with a tally of $100+ million; the previous record holder was Avatar with $75.6 million. The Avengers also moved past The Dark Knight on the all-time worldwide box office chart (not adjusted for inflation, etc.).

Meanwhile, Tim Burton and Johnny Depp's adaptation of Dark Shadows underperformed for a second place debut. Here are the weekend estimates via Rentrak:

1. Marvel's The Avengers $103,163,000

2. Dark Shadows $28,805,000

3. Think Like a Man $6,300,000

4. The Hunger Games $4,400,000

5. The Lucky One $4,055,000

6. The Pirates! Band of Misfits $3,200,000

7. The Five-Year Engagement $3,095,645

8. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel $2,650,000

9. Chimpanzee $1,624,000

10. Girl in Progress $1,350,00

Damn.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duriong this movie i had an uncontrollable urge to stick my tongue up Scarlett Johansen's ass.
    And i wasnt even on her like that prior.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor >>>>>> Hulk
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk owned this movie...Man this movie was EPIC!...the best Super hero movie I've seen since The Dark Knight...so much Action..and what Hulk did to Loki was GOAT...I'ma have to watch this again
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow another 100 mil? That's crazy
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, they bout to cross the $1billi mark.

Meanwhile, execs at DC Entertainment must be burning slow right now.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might as well green light Avengers 3.