Most annoying sports fans

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cleveland browns fans and them damn dog hats......
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bandwagon fans should have been first. I hate those, especially the tall-? -talking variety.

• trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Any fan that has more than one favorite team in any particular sport or league.

That ? bugs the ? outta me.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All Greenbay Packer Fans they are all fat, disgusting, loud over the top and obnoxious

[img]http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/rofl/myspace/packer ra-? .jpg.[roflposters.com].1284334530.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg[/img]
    St-Vince-1a.jpg
    packers-fans-of-the-day.jpg

Oh yea

GO Bears....................
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @Mrslim1

Being a Suns fan from Phoenix, I find your comment highly offensive, sir.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mrslim1

Being a Suns fan from Phoenix, I find your comment highly offensive, sir.

Hey bro . I mean the Suns and the Eagles always have decent teams but can never been get over the ? .
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    rakim ii wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Pactards, I mean Pacquiao fans. They don't know a ? thing about boxing, but they are extremely persistent and passionate.

...but dumb as ? .
    The same can be said about most Mayweather fans

...not necessarily. A Mayweather fan will usually have some sort of knowledge regarding the sport, but Pactards are the absolute worse. They're also racist too.
    Again...

The same can be said about most Mayweather fans
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Knick fans

After tonights loss one Knick fan I know said

"We built a foundation this year, cant wait til next season"

? plz

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cowboys fans are WOAT.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red sox fans
    Heat "fans"
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bandwagon Heat fans that normally dont watch basketball

niccas dont know what they be talking about. I ask this one dude "what college Lebron went to?" He said "easy, Cleveland" smh
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fans who know they squad is trash but yet keep talkin bout how they gonna do this and that and then when ? hits the fan they act like "meh its w/e we got next yr"

Yeah that's northside reppin his sorry ass jags
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people that are cowboys haters.. the hate is strong our irrelevance some years is > than their teams relevance.. hate is not productive
  • TayJone
    TayJone Members Posts: 301 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe fans
    Laker fans (yes they r 2 different)
    D Rose fans
    LBJ fans
    Heat fans (also different)
    Patriot fans

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chicago bears fan...yall only won 1 super bowl...fall back yall dont need all the excuses while yall aint good
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Eagles fans. They talk as if they are winners but have 0 titles to show for it . Eagles = Phoenix Suns of the NFL

Im a Suns Fan.

Eagles Fans are far more obnoxious than Suns Fans its not even close and I know this because im also a Giants Fan and of course I hate the Eagles. This is not a good comparison the Suns have never claim to be a dream team, and with the Suns being a smaller market team you don't hear them getting as much hype as the Eagles even when the Suns were an Elite team. The comparison is a bit offensive towards the Suns & Suns Fans. The Eagles are probable the worst/most obnoxious fanbase in the world. Name one time you heard a Suns Fan being obnoxious? Both teams haven't won a ring yet. But this comparison is not even close as far as fanbase/hype.

Unfair Comparison!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shieky wrote: »
    Fans who know they squad is trash but yet keep talkin bout how they gonna do this and that and then when ? hits the fan they act like "meh its w/e we got next yr"

I don't even mind those types, especially when it comes to football.. at least they stay consistent. Actually, I prefer those types who always show passion for their team, regardless of past records.

I hate the fans that live decades in the past. Like certain cowboys fans I know.. if i feel the need to talk ? about that 34-7 drubbing the eagles handed them this past season, why do I have to be reminded that your team won a super bowl almost 20 years ago? If we are discussing each teams respective history, cool. Otherwise, stay relevant.

See the above quote with the bold..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tebow fans...Heat Fans... The I.C's Falcon n Eagle fans
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INDIANA HOOSIER FANS...WOAT!

plus assembly hall looks like it smells like ripe armpits and feet
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grown ass men who are big fans of one player. ? ride the ? out of him. You a grown ass man, he a grown ass man. Ain't no reason you should be stuck on that ? like that. Ain't nothing wrong with having a favorite player. I understand if you like to watch a certain player play, cause ? you like they game, they exciting, whatever. But, when you switch teams cause he switch teams, you catch feelings when somebody say some ? about him, if you can't accept that man's flaws, ? foul
  • vageneral08
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    shieky wrote: »

I don't even mind those types, especially when it comes to football.. at least they stay consistent. Actually, I prefer those types who always show passion for their team, regardless of past records.

I hate the fans that live decades in the past. Like certain cowboys fans I know.. if i feel the need to talk ? about that 34-7 drubbing the eagles handed them this past season, why do I have to be reminded that your team won a super bowl almost 20 years ago? If we are discussing each teams respective history, cool. Otherwise, stay relevant.

See the above quote with the bold..

Right because your team has alot to show for their success....oh wait they have none.....
  • vageneral08
    Options
    people that are cowboys haters.. the hate is strong our irrelevance some years is > than their teams relevance.. hate is not productive

see this is why ? cant stand ya'll
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Grown ass men who are big fans of one player. ? ride the ? out of him. You a grown ass man, he a grown ass man. Ain't no reason you should be stuck on that ? like that. Ain't nothing wrong with having a favorite player. I understand if you like to watch a certain player play, cause ? you like they game, they exciting, whatever. But, when you switch teams cause he switch teams, you catch feelings when somebody say some ? about him, if you can't accept that man's flaws, ? foul

That.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

co-sign.jpg