And they tweet what people post on here

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well we know when we see an unfunny tweet, it came from Hustletown
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Peagle said I made a new one and I shot the PW to Peagle.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    who dropped this one? lol
    I chuckle when knees buckle...Heh heh heh...

lol I did...

I had added the background and tweeted NBAonTNT....some ? about Bynum is next. And that KneeBo jank...

• HustleThaDon
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Alright Peagle has sole control of the knee collector twtter page.
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The account got clapped? Got dammit yo. I think whoever tweeted the dam password fuked it up. ? was on a roll and hilarious. Smh, ? ain't gon work the same. Especially since it seems we'll have to post what we want said, then 1 person would tweet it. Theres gotta b another way to do this
  • Matt-
    Options
    Y'all better verify that account before imposters show up
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? dead? who collected the knee collector?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Share that password with cha boy.
  • Matt-
    Options
    http://youtu.be/Ha3qN9t4chs

Had to post since ACLlah got a shoutout
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? ???

daaaaaaamn you ? ? it up???

yo if somebody don't confess to both of these ? I'ma air out all the ppl I handed passwords over to....

1) who put multiple ppl in hashtags (it happened TWICE)
    2) who put that shenco ? in the hashtag too

it had to be a spoiler cause he's obviously lurking the site and I'm hoping lurkers can't see spoiler tags
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    like this ? was a community buffet

that ? was for errrbody and we ? it up in 24hrs

we had the ENTIRE nba playoffs to make a name for ourselves and we couldn't even stay legit for 24hrs lmao

I was waiting on a direct tweet from espn or nba.com about some copyright issues but we ain't even get that far
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ shenco sabotaging the account from the inside.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? .....i aint waiting for peagle to make a twitter post for me.......i would just post it myself...smh
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I remember reading this thread thinking "5 or more people sharing one account? This will only last a week."

Knee Collector is a good idea, but you got to get a few people to cosign you. Or better yet explain to the masses what the knee collector does.

I think this would get perfect exposure in ED lovers "c'mon son" segments. You should definitely tweet him. Im pretty sure he will give you guys a shout out in his videos. lol
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    the ? ???

yo if somebody don't confess to both of these ? I'ma air out all the ppl I handed passwords over to....

it had to be a spoiler cause he's obviously lurking the site and I'm hoping lurkers can't see spoiler tags

I don't know if a certain individual had the password, but there's a strong feeling that the last 3 posts on PAGE 8 may be evident as to who put that certain hashtag out there because those last 3 posts are now blank.

KC had just gotten started and was going strong with people posting what they tweeted here on the IC, and then those 3 posts are now a bunch of dashes. So what is this person hiding........the fact that they posted a tweet with the hashtag in it?

I don't think there's a concern about multiple hashtags or multiple individuals being called out with the @ symbol, I think it's more about who and why did someone think they were slick and put the damn password as a hashtag. Just like I said, the email even said that someone tried to change the password and when I followed with my side account, there is no record of my following.

I'm not pointing the finger, but I would like to know what was posted in those last 3 posts. Maybe a mod can come through and do a cache search from back on Friday/early Saturday to tell what was said. Someone ? this up from within.

*FEELINGS* of disgust.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    the ? ???

I don't know if a certain individual had the password, but there's a strong feeling that the last 3 posts on PAGE 8 may be evident as to who put that certain hashtag out there because those last 3 posts are now blank.

KC had just gotten started and was going strong with people posting what they tweeted here on the IC, and then those 3 posts are now a bunch of dashes. So what is this person hiding........the fact that they posted a tweet with the hashtag in it?

I don't think there's a concern about multiple hashtags or multiple individuals being called out with the @ symbol, I think it's more about who and why did someone think they were slick and put the damn password as a hashtag. Just like I said, the email even said that someone tried to change the password and when I followed with my side account, there is no record of my following.

I'm not pointing the finger, but I would like to know what was posted in those last 3 posts. Maybe a mod can come through and do a cache search from back on Friday/early Saturday to tell what was said. Someone ? this up from within.

*FEELINGS* of disgust.

Nah buddy. Before I had the password I was writing comments in this thread as if they were tweets. Once I got the password, I edited the posts and just posted the tweets.

Gramatica

Doctored Jay Z Line

Liga-Mints

some ? about Meniscus prep..... ACLU....MCL

No mention of Shenco at all.

No @'s

Just comments.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And yeah a cache search would be appreciated to confirm what I just Posted.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even know wtf a hashtag is. I've never used twitter before KC. I only tweeted NBAon TNT...lol @ whoever tweeted Pierce. Who advertised the password just messed up something epic...especially if KC snatches another knee...
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even know wtf a hashtag is. I've never used twitter before KC. I only tweeted NBAon TNT...lol @ whoever tweeted Pierce. Who advertised the password just messed up something epic...especially if KC snatches another knee...

i have a feeling its gonna be wade or bynum.... someone huge for a team
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    lmao if you re read page 10 and page 11 this scene fits to a T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbVVEt8QylY

I came through like steel on some "wtf! y'all broke my mama's vase!"
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "i aint tryin to tell you ? , ill tell your mama you aint ? " one of the most unintentionally hilarious movie lines ever
  • tru_m.a.c
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    "i aint tryin to tell you ? , ill tell your mama you aint ? " one of the most unintentionally hilarious movie lines ever

lol real ? pac went IN during that scene
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll tell you right now, I had the password and only put in two tweets:

1) About Terrell Suggs

2) The diversity of the Knee Collector