IC DO YALLL STILL GO TO THE CLUB I WENT THIS WEEKEND AND FELT OUT OF PLACE

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
IM 27 AND I WENT TO THE CLUB SOLO AND IT DIDNT FEEL RIGHT...WHAT AGE DO YOU STOP GOIN AND WHERE ELSE YOU GO TO HAVE FUN

Comments

• pennyda1
    Options
    How old are you??
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im ? 24 and i feel too old for that ? ....bars and lounges ftw
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never liked the clubs

i dont really dance & everybody is too busy actin cool at black clubs

plus i like convos. bar or lounge or winery. ? with me.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 23 and the clubs I go to the average age is prolly 28-30. I think I'll be hitting da club scene 4 about another decade b4 I throw in the towel. Lounges/bars are good aswel wen I just feel lyk hvn a chilled nyt.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go sometimes but then I can tell I'm getting old because 85% of the songs I never even heard before while everyone else is rushing to the dance floor cuz that's their jam. I like those 25+ clubs with dress codes and everything. I rarely go out though.
  • pennyda1
    Options
    I'm 31.

A nice bar or lounge is cool, somewhere where you can hold a conversation.

yea i hear that kat... you cant really meet ppl in da club..were u from? were i live its not really any nice lounges
  • pennyda1
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    I'm 28 and I still like to go...when it start feelin stale you gotta take a break for a min. but then again I live in Atlanta

i lived in atl... i think i wouldnt have any problem meeting women
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do it be a lot of sexy girls at lounges? Like what's the environment like? I've never been...

It might sound stupid but can someone describe the difference between clubs and lounges for me...
  • pennyda1
    Options
    @penny nah man you shdnt really. its a bunch of square ? here. It make it easier for a real ? to stand out. a lot of girls that like girls that like girls wit money man.

i went for a weekend with my ex chick... i seen nothin but bad ? ... but thats everywhere tho about money chicks wanna dude wit dough
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer the bar over the club..
    the bar always have drink specials,
    and I can control the music i want to hear by flooding the juke box...
    and I can watch ESPN on the screens...
    and the women are more laid back...
  • pennyda1
    Options
    are there any predominately black bars
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lounges are wack..lights on and ? standing around lying about wat they do..no place for a married man..i like clubs that are packed and dark..so i won't get spotted by none of my wife's friends
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    I've never seen a black bar. Always rednecks and all the black people at the pool tables.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still go. I'll probably stop going when I'm 21.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh im 30 i stopped goin when i was 25...i only go o Drum n Bass events since im a dj.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Do it be a lot of sexy girls at lounges? Like what's the environment like? I've never been...

It might sound stupid but can someone describe the difference between clubs and lounges for me...
    I haven't been but I imagine theres more mature chicks. I dont necessarily mean like 40+ but girls that aren't in their first year or two of college and going crazy for the first time since they have no parents around.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lounges are cool i like the vibe. more laid back and the girls arent trashy like at a club. been to some nice hip-hop lounges and ? in San Fran. really dope Dancehall spot in San Fran every Tuesday. that ? be packed then a ? too.

oh and i never felt outta place but i do now. since moving the colorado every where is petty much 16+ and im used to 21 and up in the bay area. it jus sucks when im playing at some spots and i see kids and ? . me and the wife dont even go to see our fav djs when the come around cuz of the young ass crowd.
  • pennyda1
    Options
    I've never seen a black bar. Always rednecks and all the black people at the pool tables.

me too i cant get down with that
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? taken that ALL CAPS game.
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    Someone needs to open a black bar, call it chocolate city or something.
  • pennyda1
    Options
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to open a black bar, call it chocolate city or something.
    what city do U live in, if U dont mind me asking??
    I thought there were black bars in every city..

• FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 28 and I still like to go...when it start feelin stale you gotta take a break for a min. but then again I live in Atlanta

I dont know if this had the desired effect.......
  • pennyda1
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    lounges are wack..lights on and ? standing around lying about wat they do..no place for a married man..i like clubs that are packed and dark..so i won't get spotted by none of my wife's friends

smh

anyway, not as big a fan of the club scene as i used to be. i've been about 3 times since last summer.

raves and bashment parties when i was younger were so much fun tho, good memories

aint u married... no mo partying with the girls
  • lighthearted26
    Options
    @illedout Montgomery and there's some places that I heard are black bars, but for older folks, like you might see your uncle in there type of place. But mostly there are those redneck karaoke type bars around here.