IC DO YALLL STILL GO TO THE CLUB I WENT THIS WEEKEND AND FELT OUT OF PLACE

Options

Comments

• pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    @fucktheic off the top of your head, name a city wit a better night life than Atlanta

miami & dc
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    word last time I went I felt mad out of place was a bunch of overdancing ass ? getting 2 close and they were playing all this techno sounding rap music
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went out Friday night. Club scene is cool only in moderation, like a handful of times a year.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 31.

A nice bar or lounge is cool, somewhere where you can hold a conversation.

No strip clubs????????
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    you never go to the club alone always go deep af
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they were playing all this techno sounding rap music

so, Blueprint 3?
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    you never go to the club alone always go deep af

Y
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't go clubbing. If I did, I too would've felt outta place. Rather go to a social lounge instead.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    bars and lounges ftw

• G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a time and place for everything

But lately I been going to a lot of shows and concerts...my homeboy is a promoter so we usually get in free or discounted
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Do it be a lot of sexy girls at lounges? Like what's the environment like? I've never been...

It might sound stupid but can someone describe the difference between clubs and lounges for me...
    I haven't been but I imagine theres more mature chicks. I dont necessarily mean like 40+ but girls that aren't in their first year or two of college and going crazy for the first time since they have no parents around.

I think I would prefer lounges cause I'm laid back. I turned 21 6 months ago and only been to the club once cause I'm not really into that ? . I like chillin and conversing and ? . Gotta be cute girls in the spot though.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I felt outta place because I haven't ventured in them kinda spots in a minute. But ? was fun as hell seeing different honey dips wearing their best or what they thought was their best either stepping with calculated precision in platform heels or stumbling like they walking on springs like, who made that decision? It was a good night. No problems. Usually when I go out, ? want to test like I'm rocking the number one headband. But ? was all gravy and mash potatoes-my lil cougar mami wants to head out for a lil sophisticated club action next weekend so I'll be back at it.

Every now and then I like to break up the monotony and peep what's going on in the scene. Normally I keep the party at the crib or at one of my lil mamis' spot
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And for real lounges are GOAT...

Why do ? go out to brawl when you got plenty ? walking around them is beyond me.

Classy wear and classy attitude is my science

But I have no problem with the gully ?

That's just the old me...and I don't like that ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Why do ? go out to brawl when you got plenty ? walking around them is beyond me

? you got a c/s from me. That's one of things I've been sayin about the club. WTH do I look like goin to a club, and worrying about what the next man is doin? All this scattered azzz walkin around, and nigg concerning themselves about the brotha across the room??

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only go to the clubs wit my lil cuz and em, when I'm HanSolo I stick to the bars.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    any establishment with an age restriction ( only 25 plus yr olds) >>>>

to many young and ? men looking to fight if someone scuffs their shoes.... who are quick to cuss you out and accuse you of being stuck up if you don't want to dance w/ them or pay them any attention...and too many young females fighting over petty ? , or looking to make their man jealous which always ends badly.... at least where i'm from...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i'm 21 & i don't even like clubs. i hardly drink & i'm not single so there's no need for me to be there.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really go to clubs, but I would never go solo, that sounds lame as ? .
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last time I went out my girl was in town... I cant do it anymore unless its with a group of folks for some reason... ? wack...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    going to a club is like being 23 and older buying tickets to a trey songs concert and mad they outta front row seats....

some ? you just gotta leave to the youngins, you had your moment in the sun. let another ninja get a tan.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    club prices for drinks are like the movie theaters n ? ..
    i prefer a nice sports bar any day of the week
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I prefer lounges. I've been clubbing since I was 17. I haven't been in a club since New Years 2010. Sometimes you have to take a break. It gets tiring.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have a lot of black bars here in the Chi. On Wed, Fri and Sat nights it be a bunch of women in there getting they drink on
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 29 and I still like to go...

Stop goin to those 18 and up clubs ? ...that's why you felt out of place..
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clubbin' was what at was all about for me years ago,3-4 a week....good times
    not so much these days tho, perfectly content chillin' with the lady
    every now & then I may step out to connect with the people
    it's not that I think it's lame or wack

just one of my main motivations was finding & leaving with the phattest & sexiest broad in the place

having a wife at home kind of throws a monkey wrench in that,specially if you love & respect her

even more with these days technology,which is a bigger deterrent.

? has ? up the game,? can't proper creep cuz that jump may update her status or tweet you out