Game of Thrones- Season 2

Options

Comments

• Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Theon is a insecure lil ? but he aint crazy. I call ? . I think them two bodies is some other lil kids.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Theon is a insecure lil ? but he aint crazy. I call ? . I think them two bodies is some other lil kids.

yeah the are but STILL

he did that to 2 other lil kids

no honor. no grace. that ? gotta die
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

yeah the are but STILL

he did that to 2 other lil kids

no honor. no grace. that ? gotta die

Word that coward need to die a horrible death.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? there are plenty of burley butches out here playing softball and in worlds strongest women competions today who could swing a sword better than most men if trained properly. I see no reason why someone like that couldn't exist among the 7 kingdoms.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Brienne is becomming one of my favorite characters...i was ready for her to embrasass some dudes start dunking on ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real spit this is the only show I let the opening credits play through instead of FF past them...it gets that level of respect!
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nary a ? the whole episode...Theon lost his damn mind trying to find where he belongs. If I was Jon Snow I would have smacked the ? out of that ? everytime she tried talking
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cot Dayum this boy Theon has lost his damn mind...those better be decoys.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ the wilding chick ? with Jon Snow's head like that.

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

100% sure Theon just took random boys instead

but still

Theon gotta die b
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    arya had the "? bill face" for a hot second. i thought she was bout to get at tywin neck.

he just about figured her out too.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    arya and tywin still got the best scenes of the show
    though the kingslayer did his thing this episode
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    arya and tywin still got the best scenes of the show
    though the kingslayer did his thing this episode

perfect casting in this show. that lil girl actin her ass off. goin scene for scene with grown ass men like its nothing
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon is crazy wanting to ? that ? ass girl who ain't never took a bath in her life. I can't imagine how funky she must smell.

Theon stay doing ? up ? . Even if he didn't ? Bran and Rickon he killed two other little kids to make it look like he did.

Jaime needs to die too he not as bad as Joffrey but that is his son so he gets it from somewhere.

Not too much Tyrion this ep I wonder if they are gonna go through with the endgame for him this season.
  • Matt-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So theon, you just gonna sit there and act like u didn't know there were gonna be hanging burnt bodies behind you?

why did his expression change at the end? He already knew what had been done, the sight of the bodies couldn't have caused him to bug out like that. I guess it could be the "? , what have I done" face but that seems too easy for this show.

Jamie was on the hard on hoes ? . "is that a woman? Where did you find this beast?"
  • Matt-
    Options
    The tyrion / cersei scene was awesome too.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brienne's character is realistic. You take a big strong woman put her in plate armor she would most definitely be able to ? up any knight coming at her.

Not really. The best female fighters in the world wouldn't have ? on your average joe blow off the street.

Its really an irrelevant arguement, this is a show with shadow monsters, dragons, and magic. Its stupid of me care about an extra big strong woman when there is ? like that going on.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    why did they want daneary's and her dragons to stay in the house of the undrying forever? Trying to get her our of the way since she didn't want to join them?
  • huey
    Options
    a trained female fighter couldnt take on an average dude off the street?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^
    No.

And, lol at Zoro ZZZZ getting back at Dany for her dismissal of him.
    When you come at the King, you best not miss.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    a trained female fighter couldnt take on an average dude off the street?

With the exception of cyborg santos.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those that read the books don't spoil it for me, but I'm thinking the chick with the mask that be talking to Ser Jorah is his ex-wife
  • huey
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i cant believe yall think that, is it that men have more strength? i would think that even so, a trained fighter knows anatomy, has better reactions, and knows technique to take someone down
  • Will Munny
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    i cant believe yall think that, is it that men have more strength? i would think that even so, a trained fighter knows anatomy, has better reactions, and knows technique to take someone down

You would think so, but men really are just that much stronger physically and mentally.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? to will munny, since you like to fight mma...i bet if you fought some of the combative level 4 chicks i know, you would get rolled the ? up at your current level...i've seen plenty of chicks run through dudes especially at the all army level. So a properly trained anyone can beat an average anyone male or female. They might not be able to go strike for strikea but they will even it up on the ground