What's up with Black people trying to push this ? agenda

Options
#1 pick
#1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
It's one thing for a ? white ? to do it but they got black people who ain't even ? trying to push it. Me personally, I don't care for the ? stuff. Look, you are the one who has to answer for it one way or another but I am not going to look down on person for it. But when a ? says ? rights is like civil rights you just made it my right to stomp your ass like a flying roach. That ? is sicking.

I work with ? dudes, they don't have interviews and the interviewer looks at you like "Black man" and doesn't seem interested to hire you as much as he did before when read your resume to contact you. DWB, jobs, opportunities, people not ? with your company or business because of your skin color. That ? really makes me mad. That's like you saying man, I lost my pet rabbit Bob, now I know how you feel when you lost a love one recently. WTF, hol up man, are you comparing my love one to a ? rabbit? ? like that is veil to me. But what is your opinion?

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    what thee hell are you talking about?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the ? agenda black people are trying to push?
  • #1 pick
    edited May 2012
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Obama, HBCU students, college students in general, etc.

Basically, ? marriage, ? liberties, ? bashing the church and wanted a civil union when it's not part of the justice system but more so the church. Remember separation of state and church?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps a better question would be: What's up with all the ? threads?
  • #1 pick
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

Read ? .
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is obama pushin the ? agenda?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Obama, HBCU students, college students in general, etc.

Nah, I'm asking what is the ? agenda they are trying to push.

Aside from thinking ? should have the right to marry.
  • huey
    edited May 2012
    Options

Read ? .

thats the thing i actually read and reread your post. seems like a seamless thought/run on rant, who exactly are you talking about thats pushing it?

i see you edited that first sentence, that ? was confusing
  • #1 pick
    Options

Well this is a national issue. Since we are all national citizens of a country like America or another Western country who generally fit a certain demographic, I figured it would be a good place to have a discussion on the subject.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at this ? , up at midnight worried about ? ppl
  • #1 pick
    Options
    Damn, I didn't realize it was midnight.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well this is a national issue. Since we are all national citizens of a country like America or another Western country who generally fit a certain demographic, I figured it would be a good place to have a discussion on the subject.

why didnt you post this in the other long assed thread about ? marriage.

this is gonna go round and round with cats saying ? stuff is being pushed on us (though ive yet to feel pressured by the ? agenda) and the other side saying live and let live....

and basically get nowhere
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    man ? being ? dont got ? to do with race ? and why say blacks why not just say obama is trying to push this agenda man stop sounding so damn ignorant
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see where you coming from and I am in no way a homophobe,but that ? is not natural,normal or anywhere close to what blacks or anyone else has suffered from racism. I understand wanting equal rights,but you can not compare the plight of the black race to that of the ? community.
    Then they act like you are afraid of them if you disapprove of their sexuality which is your right. I was watching some ? on ID where some ? gave head to two men who thought he was a woman and they ended up killing him when they found out.The ? folk talking about it was hatred for who he was when if fact it was because he deceived them and did not tell them what he really was which is a man who thinks he is a woman.SMH!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Have yall not seen the IC boards in GNS and the posts concerning them?

which leads to...

exactly.

And I agree with the T/S...comparing it to civil rights is a slap to your granddaddy's face. Civil Rights and ? rights are two different things.

Thread gets a GOAT

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why didnt you post this in the other long assed thread about ? marriage.

this is gonna go round and round with cats saying ? stuff is being pushed on us (though ive yet to feel pressured by the ? agenda) and the other side saying live and let live....

and basically get nowhere

Exactly, and then I'll be forced to once again, post pics of hot lil' mamas in order to balance things out.

• Louis Cipher
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

which leads to...

exactly.

And I agree with the T/S...comparing it to civil rights is a slap to your granddaddy's face. Civil Rights and ? rights are two different things.

Thread gets a GOAT

civil rights

— pl n
    1. the personal rights of the individual citizen, in most countries upheld by law, as in the US
    2. ( modifier ) of, relating to, or promoting equality in social, economic, and political rights

now while i agree...that their plight shouldnt be compared/likened to what our ancestors went thru....

i can agree that they are after the same thing....which is just to be left alone and allowed to live their lives.

i have no problem with that
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who...hollup what you mean black people.Dont put that label on all of us,i could careless what these ? do as long as they stay 50 ft from me with it i dont have ? for em.
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    People are just dropping their opinion because it is the hot topic as of now. Matter of fact you answered the question yourself by even making this thread.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    i got hit with feeling but yall spot on i take offense to that hell this brings me back to my why blame it on blacks thread i made why tf is it everytime its a people problem yall wanna label it as a black problem -_- all this threads i see talking about blacks about ? ,being over weight,accepting single mothers in church and ? is all PEOPLE PROBLEMS not black problems so why tf is it yall always wanna make it a race thing or do i have to start making why is it white people,why is asian people or mexican people threads to even ? out in the I.C
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    i got hit with feeling but yall spot on i take offense to that hell this brings me back to my why blame it on blacks thread i made why tf is it everytime its a people problem yall wanna label it as a black problem -_- all this threads i see talking about blacks about ? ,being over weight,accepting single mothers in church and ? is all PEOPLE PROBLEMS not black problems so why tf is it yall always wanna make it a race thing or do i have to start making why is it white people,why is asian people or mexican people threads to even ? out in the I.C

well this one relates to blacks because it black people making the most noise about obama supporting ? marriage....

msnbc.msn.com/id/47409207/ns/politics-the_new_york_times/t/churches-split-over-? -marriage/#.T7CPK1LOz-Y

religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/13/across-country-black-pastors-weigh-in-on-obamas-same-sex-marriage-support/?hpt=hp_t1

and i know for a fact black folks were in an uproar a few days ago on twitter/facebook....i listen to tom joiner and stave harvey in the mornings and nikkas was losing their damned minds....
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you care? Some people might just want equal rights. Yeah i hate the CivilRights comparisons, but if 2 ? wanna get married, its not my business, nor is it my place to put a barricade up at the alter
  • huey
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Why do you care? Some people might just want equal rights. Yeah i hate the CivilRights comparisons, but if 2 ? wanna get married, its not my business, nor is it my place to put a barricade up at the alter

this is it
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this

which leads to...

exactly.

Thread gets a GOAT

civil rights

— pl n
    1. the personal rights of the individual citizen, in most countries upheld by law, as in the US
    2. ( modifier ) of, relating to, or promoting equality in social, economic, and political rights

now while i agree...that their plight shouldnt be compared/likened to what our ancestors went thru....

i can agree that they are after the same thing....which is just to be left alone and allowed to live their lives.

and do some yall not realize that a lot of black men and women are ? some of whom are your family members... and they face bigotry and discrimination not only because of the color of their skin but because of their sexuality? ... or do they not count
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

which leads to...

exactly.

Thread gets a GOAT

civil rights

— pl n

I know what civil rights is. You ? ? me with this dictionary copy and paste action like that is the discussion shifter.

And no, they are not after the same thing.

Listen, I was born black. Not by choice, but by birth. By choice, I continued being black. I wasn't like some other people who strive to lighten themselves or be another race.

They chose that ? . I have no sympathy for them. Life has always been made to strive from the most strictest conditions. How can the ? system be a correct addition to the equation when the union of same sex beings doesn't cultivate into the process of continuing life?

This ? right movement is a fraud. ? been around and has been around for awhile. Actually this ? ? is just trying to return to those days of old when ? ? ran rampent. Women were used just to impregnate and men loved each other like it was nothing. Boys were ? . Girls were the common footstool and plaything.

People cannot see the perversions nor have they studied history to see how bad this ? ? was and how it affected the world.

Women damn sure wouldn't defend this ? if they knew the history. And ? on this board wouldn't be in here trying to clown those who's against the modern majority.

All you cats think about is this, "? man not respected or appreciated-then ? man need his rights" Not how this impact the community. Not how this continuely deters healthy man and woman relationships. Not how women continually gripe about ? ain't ? but constantly defend ? rights (which is ? stupid).

It's a confused identity!!! A constriction!!! So not only is the black community have alot to deal with, we now feel its cool to add ? problems to the huge pile of ? in our front yard? We haven't even started shoveling this ? and now we throwing ? in the mix.

Straight men and women can't even communicate properly but people wanna scold folks for not accepting ? .

Ass backwards.

this

which leads to...

exactly.

Thread gets a GOAT

civil rights

— pl n

and do some yall not realize that a lot of black men and women are ? some of whom are your family members... and they face bigotry and discrimination not only because of the color of their skin but because of their sexuality? ... or do they not count

Palm to forehead moment.

Man Ms. Obvious we know this and love them the same. That's family. Do we agree with the ? they do? No. Like our uncles who are older men but can't stay out of trouble with the law. Do we agree with the ? they do? No. But we love them the same.

And for real, it would be better you worry about your position as a woman in this world instead of thinking to defend some man who thinks, dresses and acts like you-probably even more feminine than you. That ? is wrong and disgusting.