tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G Mack wrote: »
    1 for 10 though? danny granger aint bout that playoff life

he's trying his best to be the next joe johnson
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Werd, stern schedules these games like he's trying to make the league fail. Two lockouts too.

Does he have some kinda insurance policy on the league? Somebody need to investigate.

game 3 and 4 for lakers is back yo back.....how u gonna have back to back games in the playoffs? smh
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where @Mumo at, i know he got alot of trash talking for his boys tonight!!! all the pressure on OKC to protect home court
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    LMAO @ Keith Askins...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets punch them in the face tonite and test their mettle
  • DaBull
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    where @Mumo at, i know he got alot of trash talking for his boys tonight!!! all the pressure on OKC to protect home court

im here b.... jus bout to head home from work. I gotta get some sleep by 7pm cuz imma be up by 3am to watch my squad obliterate Lakers

3am, thats crazy!!!! what time is it over there?

• playmaker88
    Options
    I like people not giving us a shot.. its pretty ? foolish if you ask me.. but when we win the series watch them belittle the accomplishment.
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I just favored the Lakers to win game 1 in my second last post..

But I also think they will win the series. Because the Thunder are soft, trust me.

Anyway tell me..

Who been doubting the Lakers?

You talking about IC posters, or actual NBA analysts?

Its not about doubting its saying they have no shot. Both actually but we know a certain contingent on the IC has its own motivations for saying what they say about Kobe/Lakers anyhow.. I haven't seen too many analyst pick us and that's fine but .. All these games have to be played ive seen the movie countless times... where they switch it up midstream..
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plenty of people are giving lakers a shot
  • playmaker88
    Options
    We bring intensity well win ,we need two games were Kobe puts the clamps on Westbrook... im curious to see how artest will be reffed
  • dunny.
    dunny. Members Posts: 232
    Options
    Chris bosh out indefinitely

The king and wade gotta hold em down
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West and Hibbert need to take advantage since they wont have to spend energy playing defense
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who out here flagging every post like a ? ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    West and Hibbert need to take advantage since they wont have to spend energy playing defense

Keep sleeping on Haslem, Haslem can make that 15 ft perimeter shot and Turiat can score.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just favored the Lakers to win game 1 in my second last post..

But I also think they will win the series. Because the Thunder are soft, trust me.

Anyway tell me..

Who been doubting the Lakers?

You talking about IC posters, or actual NBA analysts?

Its not about doubting its saying they have no shot. Both actually but we know a certain contingent on the IC has its own motivations for saying what they say about Kobe/Lakers anyhow.. I haven't seen too many analyst pick us and that's fine but .. All these games have to be played ive seen the movie countless times... where they switch it up midstream..

the ? at da bolded? lol its more lakers fans on dis site then any other team
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Keep sleeping on Haslem, Haslem can make that 15 ft perimeter shot and Turiat can score.

As inconsistent as Haslem has been i would encourage him to shoot if i was the Pacers
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Johnson... Rudy ? , or Danny Granger... Who you building you're team around for the playoffs?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Joe Johnson... Rudy ? , or Danny Granger... Who you building you're team around for the playoffs?

Out of those three I would take Rudy.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

smh the average non aggressive "stars" like i said in da thread i made a few weeks ago Rudy should be averaging 25 ppg wit his skill set he can drive shoot he just has no takeover gene its NO reason he's only scored ova 40 1 time in his career
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »

Out of those three I would take Rudy.

• southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a thread awhile back about ranking Danny Granger, Rudy ? , Joe Johnson and Iggy since they were pretty similar players and they all catch flack for not taking over game and living up to contracts ect. Im about to see if I can find that and see what was said.......
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Granger cant create his own shot or playmake
    Joe Johnson is inefficient nd comes up small A LOT
    Iggy while versatile has a broken jumper
    Rudy should be top 5-10 in scoring but just aint aggressive nd I still would take Rudy ahead of all of em maybe cuz he's younger then the other guys listed nd still has time to take his game to another level
  • DaBull
    Options
    dunny. wrote: »
    Chris bosh out indefinitely

The king and wade gotta hold em down

LOL at wade being called his government name while LeBron gets to be called king.........d wade lost!!!!
This discussion has been closed.