This one-woman man ? gets deep.

Options
Loo.Loo
Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have a newfound respect for ? like Du.

After over a decade of basically being a manwhore, i've decided to never crush a girls heart again. been dating this chick since march, and aside from one slip up, i've been pretty legit in my efforts to be a "good guy."

any of you ? turned in your player cards, how was the transition.

every so often i find myself about to holla at a chick just for the love of the game, but i fall back.

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    March 2012?

I know you didn't fall in love (? cuz that's what it really is) in two months
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    2 months in and you've already had a slip up? lol....

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have recently since Feb.... and it's been good so far but boy do ? test u when they know you're taken... think it's much easier for me now since i dont club and i keep busy doing other ? .... Def not trying to break hearts man.... after my sons mom's ? made me feel like ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mean the only time the ? really sucks is when i'm in the zone....being extra funny for no damn reason

i just go on a roll..i'll be amongst a group of friends or something like that, and it's like everything i say or do is gold.... i just feel really over/extra confident in myself whenever i'm being funny as hell.......

and it never fails.. there's always some cute ass chick just looking at me laughing a bit too hard....

ignoring that chick is always hard....

but other than that it's not that bad. i mean i'm happy and i wouldn't want to trade it for the world. yea we have our moments, and i do have eyes...so i'm always seeing something that looks good, but i just have too much appreciation and admiration to bring any types of drama like that into our lives....there's too much respect there, too much love, and i do pride myself on keeping unnecessary ? out of our relationship.....i'd be too disgusted in myself to ever justify straying away...despite the terms or the temptation....
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    @? nah pleiboi nobody brought up the L-word, but definitely trying to walk the line this time around

@blazini yeah i'm in the same boat, that whole ordeal opened my eyes bruh
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fasho.

I got a rule when it comes to dating. After 4 months is when I start taking a relationship serious and cut ties with other chicks. Cuz 4 months is enough time to see if this is a person you would want to be in a committed relationship with. Everybody has different rules.and that's just mine.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    kat if you think you were the only person your guy was dealing with 2 months in you buggin

• Loo.Loo
    Options
    @cain "goodie two shoes?" that would actually make things easy bruh

the biggest lesson i've learned is half the battle is avoiding tempting situations (ex: going to a chicks crib)

the biggest struggle though is avoiding the chicks that are just a phonecall away.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ a slip-up after only two months...dang.

The hardest transition for me was and is learning to think about someone besides myself.

I was the only person I had to answer to for a long time.

I wouldn't have an issue with that...Middle child...Everyone comes before me...I think the most difficult thing for me would be tryin' to keep myself from bored...A relationship just looks/sounds so borin'
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    i try but i just had a slip up saturday so oh well
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    @cain, think we gettin there. not official yet though

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Just ask yourself every time your hit on by a ? is she worth it... u know that feeling after u cheat u bust that nut.. and wish u could take it back lol.... is it worth it. it was cool being single for a while not having to answering too anyone... but i think i could enjoy this more...
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think about how you'd feel if she "slipped up"
  • ol_buddy
    ol_buddy Members Posts: 293 ✭✭
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote:
    I have a newfound respect for ? like Du.

After over a decade of basically being a manwhore, i've decided to never crush a girls heart again. been dating this chick since march, and aside from one slip up, i've been pretty legit in my efforts to be a "good guy."

any of you ? turned in your player cards, how was the transition.

every so often i find myself about to holla at a chick just for the love of the game, but i fall back.

LOL @ you talking to yo potna on some Money Mitch ?

"A ? like me man, I LOVE the game"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-jIoSEyb4
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was living with a female 'roommate' when we met, so even though he said they weren't intimate, I did not believe.

He moved out before I really started ? with him though.

I do think that there should be an initial period of leniency when you first get with some one, but you were cutting it very close at two months. Should have had all your extra ? wrapped up by then.

i dont think ? really do this and i wouldnt too.
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I met someone 3 weeks ago and she'll be good gf material but the player in me is still here. For me, women are so easy to get so whenever I fell like settling, I will.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    most people who find it hard to be faithful, never was caught in the moment when they loved someone. Even when you love someone, sometimes relationship problems occur, but that do not mean it's hard for two people to be faithful, if it's real, you don't gotta practice or make yourself do it. The relationship is either real or it's not.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As corny as this sounds, sometimes you gotta psych yourself out. Imagine your girl finding out and the snowball of events that will follow. My husband's mindset is basically: my kid/wife/piece of mind/peace/lifestyle etc >>some random ? . You control your d*ck, don't let it control you.