The Relationship Between Jay-Z and State Property defined in New Photo

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was a photo op.
    yall ever seen the red carpet(oscars for eg.) they'll take a pic with a celeb and their spouse and next tell the spouse to get out the pic it is what it is and yall making a big deal out of nothing.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    Sources tell VIBE, Hov personally invited Freeway to appear at the press conference with him and that the two spoke both before and after the event. The speculation of stage crashing is totally false.

From the jump, Free was fully aware he would not be taking press photos with Jay and Philly’s politicians. The rapper’s past drug felony drug charge is the sole reason for this.

According to a source, Jay-Z and Freeway remain close friends to this day.

Jay_Free.jpg

/thread
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    itz sum homotional faggotz on herr flaggin my ? fa speakin da TRUTH i swear this ? reaction ? needz 2 go...
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those of you talking bout his attire....it aint like they meeting in the white house or anything, this is philly, promoting a music concert or some ? like that right? so why should an artist from philly have to dress like he aint an artist from philly.
    and how is a ? ? from NY like Jay ushering a philly ? off stage....if anything it should be the mayor asking him to leave.
    sad times
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    this one almost as bad smh

As3WSeACQAEiy7r.png

lmao
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    those of you talking bout his attire....it aint like they meeting in the white house or anything, this is philly, promoting a music concert or some ? like that right? so why should an artist from philly have to dress like he aint an artist from philly.
    and how is a ? ? from NY like Jay ushering a philly ? off stage....if anything it should be the mayor asking him to leave.
    sad times

jay is the mayor of philly.
    Name the last decent rap act from philly that had nothing to do with jay.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This ? Freeway has on some Nike sweats, a fitted and a t-shirt.......thats how I walked around college when I lived in the dorms. Only thing missing was some Jordan sandles and a lanyard
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is Free's involvement with the festival? Was he just a figurehead on stage? If so, I can understand posing for a few snapshots then needing to step out to allow those who have a hand in organizing/authorizing the festival on an executive level to get some exclusive flicks in.

I'll admit the ? looks like an awkward sonning but it could have made perfect sense. We are just quick to take things out of context.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And as I read posts above mine I see the thread had already been closed.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

As3WSeACQAEiy7r.png

this one is hilarious cause Free looks like he's posing

on some i might come out in a pic so let me pose
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and they expect to do something about the murder rate and reach out to neighborhoods in philly when they act like a black man in casual attire is the worst thing on the planet.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As3WSeACQAEiy7r.png

"Even tho what we do is wrong......"
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? a got damn shame..... he moved Free out the way for a old white dude.... no rationalizing or excusing that ? . Jay a ? ass ? for dat ?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? hate on Jay for anything... knowing that yall wouldnt even let your family in your house as soon as you move out the hood...smh
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    it was a photo op.
    yall ever seen the red carpet(oscars for eg.) they'll take a pic with a celeb and their spouse and next tell the spouse to get out the pic it is what it is and yall making a big deal out of nothing.

obviously, this is what it is. i bet they took photos before or after with everyone too.

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow is all i can say....
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? blue blood for real
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Sources tell VIBE, Hov personally invited Freeway to appear at the press conference with him and that the two spoke both before and after the event. The speculation of stage crashing is totally false.

From the jump, Free was fully aware he would not be taking press photos with Jay and Philly’s politicians. The rapper’s past drug felony drug charge is the sole reason for this.

According to a source, Jay-Z and Freeway remain close friends to this day."
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ ? skipped right over my post w their jay hate googles on
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just wrong....

free gonna get clowned forever for this
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    Sources tell VIBE, Hov personally invited Freeway to appear at the press conference with him and that the two spoke both before and after the event. The speculation of stage crashing is totally false.

According to a source, Jay-Z and Freeway remain close friends to this day.

Jay_Free.jpg

/thread

That's understandable, yet politicians have (and will continue to) take photographs with individuals who've done much worse.

Freeway doesn't seem to be bothered by it, although it did look funny.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Put a beat on i wanna rap to a beat
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options