Options

Comments

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That hefa didn't need to poke a hole in that Durex. They fail on its own.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    when i read the title i thought it said "had 3-5 kids" as in number of kids.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just tell her the truth, forget all that" ima go on another date cuz I enjoy her conversation" that's ? . Just keep it real instead of leading her on. Or get over your phobia of other people's kids. She could be your soulmate.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the ? scared her baby daddy gon come thru ? one night and trip on his scary ass..

Man up and lock that ? down my ? .. You got a chick with experience.. Don't pass that ? up
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's simple bruh...

You either take her with the kids and put your own rules/principle outta mind

or

you follow your code and dump her

you can't have both...but don't lie to yourself kid. No matter how good she is for you mentally, if you can't handle the fact she got kids, that's going to disrupt the relationship later on.

And think about it...it will be further down the line; a foundation might be built. So casualties can be high and costly.

If she got her ? together though like you said, then you don't have to worry about taking care of the kids.

And more than likely, she isn't going to be your final stop in the game so get them experience points if you want
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This long winded ? ? here
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    This long winded ? ? here

lol!

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many words

For a simple issue

Just be polite and ignore her later

In other news the fourth season of the boondocks have been announced

And I'm pumped
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    So many words

For a simple issue

Just be polite and ignore her later

In other news the fourth season of the boondocks have been announced

And I'm pumped

these ? , lol

but word up on that boondocks...? is GOAT
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u out here winning
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did she ask you to be their daddy?

What kind of question is that?

Of course she didnt. But the ? said she's on top of her ? . Meaning she's probably looking for a partner.

With that said, you being a father to her children should things get there is implied.

What's he gonna do: Marry the broad and never interact with her children 'til they move out??
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how dudes say "she's on top of her ? ", trying to validate it. Who cares, if you don't wanna be involved with her kids, just only ? and that's it!
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    That's ? up how she didnt mention it til u started feeling her.

Honestly, it shoulda came up alot sooner. Meaning, you should have asked.
  • Beezus
    Options
    This reminds me of this chic Tiffany on that show tough love
    Chic got 3 kids and dont wanna tell any dude she go out on a date with that she got kids
    But come to find out chic married and on a reality show for dating lol and got kicked off
    Like ya husband of 1 yr wasnt gonna see it smh
  • Beezus
    Options
    Lol u kno who im talking about?
    That chic has issues way too deep
    How u gonna leave ya 15 month old??
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    @? it must be done, sadly i know smfh
    @kat I didnt want to smash so its ok women with kids who are in the mid early 20s arent that hot to me.
    theres a 2nd date because she asked me and i didnt want to be a ? to her, theres absolutely nothing else wrong with her that i know. we've been talking for about two weeks. Never said i was going to be instant dad but at the same time, i dont want her to at any point in time to think that i would be ok with taking care of someone elses kids ever in my life point blank period. call me selfish i dont give to ? , it was your choice to not take the proper steps to prevent having a child in highschool. I'ma go out with her enjoy her company once more then cease to talk to her or atleast put her in the friends position because like i said i enjoy our conversations.

the bolded sound like some ? a chic would say.

it sounds to me like you may have known this chic for a coupla weeks, but ain't no way you talked to her for a coupla weeks and didn't know she had a 3 & 5yr old. that's the 1st thing a female that has her ? together gon' tell a ? . besides, if you talked to her, i know you would've heard them lil crumb snatchas in the background. 3 & 5 too? c'mon son. this ? ain't makin no sense.

• Beezus
    Options
    Yeah, she's got some issues and its not hard to see why she's single.

Lol @ her telling everybody that girl is a ? ..

Lol that ? girl weird as ? so is that old chic donna lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Chic got 3 kids and dont wanna tell any dude she go out on a date with that she got kids
    But come to find out chic married and on a reality show for dating lol and got kicked off
    lmao she had the nerve to say "WHY DOES THAT MATTER?!"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You lost for being so worried about her having kids that you let it get in the way of you trying to smash.
  • Beezus
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    lmao she had the nerve to say "WHY DOES THAT MATTER?!"

Lmao right!!! ? is delusional
    It matters cuz u married!!!!
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    Sound like that ms.jones ? . She waits a year while datin yo tell dude she got kids.

You cant be serious.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sound like that ms.jones ? . She waits a year while datin yo tell dude she got kids.

I think she said waits a year before she introduces her man to her kids.

'Could be wrong though.

• Loo.Loo
    Options
    Yeah not sure how you can hide having two kids for a year
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    CoSign Dr Chemix and J-Blaze and Loo. But from experience if you don't want to deal with someone else kids don't do it, it will come up later B. Don't compromise yo ? that she might be the 1. If you want to still eventually hit, this is were you flip your mindstate from possible wifey to ? buddy and remove any personal context from your conversations with her. Remove your self from any possibility to meet her children yo.

About Ms. Jones I think she says she doesn't bring it up in conversations until a certain point in the "courtship".