You never hear a woman tlkn bout how "independent" she is now these days....sup with that?

Options
2Pac
2Pac Members Posts: 43
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Man I use to hate the Destiny Child "indepdendent women" movement and the ? beyonce fill their heads with a few years back......in this day and time ERbody need somebody.

hit em up

Comments

• deelight
    deelight Members Posts: 223 ✭✭
    Options
    Because a real woman who knows where she stands and know she got her own..doesn't need to shout it out.. She shows it by her actions.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    still hear it on fb..........always from the hood black chicks :/
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beyonce aint dropping tracks
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always took it to mean that she is capable of taking care of herself w/o relying on a man's means.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love it. If a ? ain't independent we can't be anything past friends.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats been happening since the flappers of the 20s
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still hear it, and everytime I do I think to myself " yeah, you should be capable of taking care of yourself ? , you need a pat on the back for this?"

Like somebody else said though, she gotta be capable of doing for herself or we cant even get ? popping
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I need love we all do. But Iam not a mooch, or a leach. Nobody that every been around me in real life know of me asking them for money. I support myself. I think in a relationship it's nothing wrong with sharing and caring, but using somebody for money is not my style.

I really do know how to work and save my own my money. I been working since I was 13. I'm just not competitive about money. Getting money isnt new to me. It's problems after u get money. Money do not solve all your issue. Everytime someone have a issue it do not mean they are broke.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Remove all the hood rats from Facebook and you won't have to hear all of that ? .

Feels good man
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First y'all complain when hoodrats say it

Now we complain when they don't???

I'm just going to give y'all a pass and blame drake for this behavior
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    First y'all complain when hoodrats say it

Now we complain when they don't???

I'm just going to give y'all a pass and blame drake for this behavior

lol you know ? are never satisfied

either way...its pretty damn hard to be "independent" when you're living off your college loans

you ever threatened somebody with a fraud investigation....fuckn hilarious
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recession put them back, in their rightful place. A submissive place where the non-simps can pick them apart. That 90s ? movement left a lot of them old and alone. When a woman is 40, single, and menopausal while she decides she finally wants a man, then she is just bullshitting.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? got tired lmao.......that and the new wave of trick ? wiped all that independent ? out the box.....

i be mad on the cool when my bm be actin like Chris mama, talkin bout " my man takes care of me".......i do but it aint nuthin to rep about lol
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.