RE-UP: Official 2011-2012 Chicago Bulls Thread

Options

Comments

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronnie Brewer is hoping he and Korver returns...I hope they find a scoring upgrade over brewer

That's what they need. A two guard who can score and defend
  • momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    Options
    dunny. wrote: »
    The bulls are a better team than philly without rose and still should of won the series but they got exposed

? garbage ass had 9 points in game 2,jagged down the stretch in game 3,Was 1-11 for 3 points in game 4 and was benched the last 16 mins of the game like the trash player he is deserves to be

And the bulls still could of won and should of won but their highest paid player and "2nd option" failed again in the playoffs when he needed to step his game up

No need for me to get emotional if the heat lose Im not a heat fan

you sound extra emotional right now. aint you Tommy. i know u aint no Bulls fan. You thinking we shouldve beaten the 6ers without Rose, maybe, but without Noah no your delusional. Teams dont win in the playoffs without there 2 best players foh wit that.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i doubt if rose will come back explosive....once they start cutting flesh.......u decline....
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall still making post they need to close this ? Yall niccas went fishing LMAO

hqdefault.jpg

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Bulls are battling for the last playoff spot, I would keep Rose out for the rest of season.
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thoughts on the draft? Who you think they should get?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumors got them getting the pg from Kansas, Tyshawn Taylor.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need a sg or post up big man. What pick does the bulls have anyway
  • twizza 77
    Options
    Anyone but Tyshawn Taylor. He's a 2nd round pick.
  • chi-guy
    Options
    Rumors got them getting the pg from Kansas, Tyshawn Taylor.

I thought they were supposed to be drafting some SG, I forgot what school he plays for though. They need a SG, with the team they have now, they'll still need some scoring help for Rose when he comes back
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Bulls coulda got marshon brooks last year if they traded up 4 picks,coulda got monta ellis at the trade deadline if they gave up deng,coulda got nick young this year for nothin,coulda got melo for noah in 2010

they never, ever,ever are proactive and make the move they wait for washed rip off hamilton to get bought out.

Bulls front office is wacc
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    I wanted the team to get Jones III
  • chi-guy
    Options
    I wanted the team to get Jones III

So did I, I thought he was going to slip right into their hands until OKC swooped in and got him. But I think Teague is a good fit for the Bulls. He needs work on his jumper but he facilitates the ball well

• Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teague is talented though small but talented hope he develops Thought PJ3 would slip.....With Rose out the Bulls need a PG Watson will be gone and I just dont trust John Lucas 3rd
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like captain kirk might be coming back
    As for free agency, sources said the Bulls will pursue Kirk Hinrich, although they won't offer a full mid-level exception. Plus, he isn't the only target. Hinrich, who lives in his north suburban home in the offseason, told the Tribune in March he would consider the Bulls but also explore all options. Chicago Tribune
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If the Bulls can stay in that 7th or 8th spot until Rose and Deng get back that would be cool
  • twizza 77
    Options
    Bulls need a Swingman too, Deng will be out, Hamilton is injury prone now. Jimmy Butler better be good.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've heard Rose is ahead of schedule and can possibly be ready in late January.
  • infamous118
    Options
    Marquis Teague. Are y'all disappointed or happy with it? Was it someone that was still available y'all would have preferred?
  • infamous118
    Options
    Supposedly the rockets offering Omer Asik 8 mil a year smh. ? matching that ? . ? can't even catch the ball.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Supposedly the rockets offering Omer Asik 8 mil a year smh. ? matching that ? . ? can't even catch the ball.

And the slight chance he do catch it he do 6 pump fakes 2 inches from the basket, let this ? walk
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asik has potential yall have to remember dude didn't get to work on his game last off season because he broke his ankle against Miami. He was basically battling back all year. And he a beast on the defense he active and dont back down. Its a limit on Big Men like him in the league. 8 million is high but him and Taj won us alot of games.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Aint no way in hell the bulls should match if the rockets offering 8 mil a year

Asik is a back up who cant do nothin but rebound and play d he gets 10-12 mins a game he aint worth that dough

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy I agree but he won us alot of games when Noah and ? were playing like ? .
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow..... at what they offereing Asik smh