BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
? don't have his own style at all
he constantly and consistently name drops
his bars is weak
plus he's rap's version of the create a man
on top of all that.....his bars is extra weak, again
? stay sayin some ol corny ass ? just to rhyme it with some more corny ass ?
why do you ? ? with this guy?

Comments

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first album was cool. u didnt like it?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    Options

sure i did
    but that don't change none of the ? i said
    ? is wack
    i like quite a few future songs as well......
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When game aint name droppin or talkin about blood ? hes iight. I liked him most during the doctors advocate era
  • juan travolta
    Options

sure i did
    but that don't change none of the ? i said
    ? is wack
    i like quite a few future songs as well......

yeah i feel u. all the name dropping is cheesy. but the again what would game be without name dropping. that's what hes known for.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allow me to explain We ? with him in this particular shock thread:

He reps the West and dont try to act like he on nothing else but that westcoast ? . We like him for being proud of that instead of the current trend new york rap guys be on tryna sound like a Southern Artist

Yall say nothing about Eminiem, Jay Z and other guys namedroppin a bunch of people but yall got a problem when Game do it? pshh

Red Album,Doctor's Advocate, and Documentary were all Above average albums with above average production

The Rap game is filled with Tyga, Lil B, Rick Ross ,Gucci Mane, Nikki Minaj and other wack ? with weak ass rhymes that he can rap circles around yet you callin him corny?

He spat 300 bars at a whole crew and single handedly put an end to they whole G unit Brand and them guys aint say ? back that was worth mentioning. If Game was so wack where is the career ending Diss song from them? go head...we'll wait.

* Yawns *

that should be enough for now, I could go on tho
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    his mixtapes go through me quicker than the first time i had college dining hall food freshman year. I mean i be like yo this ? hot when it comes out then 3 days later i be like ? i listen to all 30 mixtape songs this ? wrote. He has a few solid songs every now and then but overall he never lived up to the hype he came in the game with.
  • juan travolta
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

He reps the West and dont try to act like he on nothing else but that westcoast ? . We like him for being proud of that instead of the current trend new york rap guys be on tryna sound like a Southern Artist

Yall say nothing about Eminiem, Jay Z and other guys namedroppin a bunch of people but yall got a problem when Game do it? pshh

Red Album,Doctor's Advocate, and Documentary were all Above average albums with above average production

The Rap game is filled with Tyga, Lil B, Rick Ross ,Gucci Mane, Nikki Minaj and other wack ? with weak ass rhymes that he can rap circles around yet you callin him corny?

He spat 300 bars at a whole crew and single handedly put an end to they whole G unit Brand and them guys aint say ? back that was worth mentioning. If Game was so wack where is the career ending Diss song from them? go head...we'll wait.

* Yawns *

he had the momentum to bring the west back but ? it up for himself by beefing it and crying on videos.
  • BackInWhite
    Options

* Yawns *

i read the first 2 lines and stopped
    first of all this is no shock thread, ? Jayceon and ? Jayceon's music
    second of all he reps the west and don't try to act like he on nothing else but that westcoast ? ?
    really?
    put him on a song with nas and he think he from queensbridge
    put him on a song with wayne and he think he from hollygrove
    put him on a song with 50 cent and he think he from southside jamaica queens
    put him on a song with ? wee herman and he think he in a movie theater jackin off
    that ? is cornier than corny, son
    thanks for your paragraph tho
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    Options
    I never did understand why ? niccas liked gaymes music. His ? succs and 50 knew it that's why 50 kicced gayme fruity ass out da unit. Spider loc is da nicca everyone in da west fuccs wit.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game has a great voice
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never did understand why ? niccas liked gaymes music. His ? succs and 50 knew it that's why 50 kicced gayme fruity ass out da unit. Spider loc is da nicca everyone in da west fuccs wit.

wassup gee!
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st album was dope...but he has no identity at all...name drops too much....this ? ? even had the nerve to get his voice to sound like jeezy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3AZ95pk7to
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    c/s da thread gayme is wack YUKMOUTH said it best lol...

http://youtu.be/LWca_ufZ3lQ

if it wasnt fa a ny rat writtin gaymez hookz we wouldve neva heard of sisqo cuz jimmy was gonna drop him from euromath
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he's corny

• PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    c/s da thread gayme is wack YUKMOUTH said it best lol...

http://youtu.be/LWca_ufZ3lQ

if it wasnt fa a ny rat writtin gaymez hookz we wouldve neva heard of sisqo cuz jimmy was gonna drop him from euromath

what yu beef with 50 and the unit lol?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYKbED_QJpo

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »

http://youtu.be/ZKwoLoAtX9w
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    MESSED WITH HIS MUSIC HIS FIRST 2 ALBUMS AFTER THAT IT WAS HIT OR MISS
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the documentary wouldve got a grammy if it wasn't dated the moment it came out with all of his name dropping and jocking
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tie up lil b to a full tank of propane
    swag... now watch him cook, and just stand there and look

basically cause he dissed the wackest ? in the game. he's dope aside from that
  • DR. JEK
    Options

* Yawns *

i read the first 2 lines and stopped
    first of all this is no shock thread, ? Jayceon and ? Jayceon's music
    second of all he reps the west and don't try to act like he on nothing else but that westcoast ? ?
    really?
    put him on a song with nas and he think he from queensbridge
    put him on a song with wayne and he think he from hollygrove
    put him on a song with 50 cent and he think he from southside jamaica queens
    put him on a song with ? wee herman and he think he in a movie theater jackin off
    that ? is cornier than corny, son
    thanks for your paragraph tho

you ever stop to think maybe he wants a certain cohesive vibe to his collabos? That's probably why He sound similiar to the features but If anything that's a show of versatillity. How many Rappers can do more than their own style? U Mad bruh? ? I mean he aint the greatest ever but he's far from wack. Like I said, Givin the climate of rap these days he's decent compared toall those other cats I named in the first post. who's alot better? Drake? Llyod Banks? Nikki Minaj? 2 chains?

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    PiffyHaze wrote: »

http://youtu.be/ZKwoLoAtX9w

This ? wack as ? . ? Bad News.
  • DR. JEK
    Options

* Yawns *

he had the momentum to bring the west back but ? it up for himself by beefing it and crying on videos.

I feel if he woulda followed Dre's lead a lil more than he did maybe a few of those beefs dont happen particularlly the G Unit and Jay Z ones