Options
    Oh ? here we go
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    its new to me...but ? that wack ass ? anways. Ross aint puttin him out

well since this is nu 2 u imma brake this down 2 u this 1 time & 1 time only that is not a ? sign on gunplay neck that is a PEACE sign on loganz neck just cuz sum sick cracka naziz tried 2 change da meanin of that sign 2 HATE that dont mean thatz wat that sign standz 4 cuz AGAIN da ? sign was a PEACE SYMBOL b4 them sick cracka naziz changed it i hope u understand now cuz this thread is OLD..
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    Your threads suck ? ...This thread was made 5 times in the same month last year

lol u mad over the thread about camron..i came at the end of year. must of missed it.
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    ghost tho wrote: »
    its new to me...but ? that wack ass ? anways. Ross aint puttin him out

well since this is nu 2 u imma brake this down 2 u this 1 time & 1 time only that is not a ? sign on gunplay neck that is a PEACE sign on loganz neck just cuz sum sick cracka naziz tried 2 change da meanin of that sign 2 HATE that dont mean thatz wat that sign standz 4 cuz AGAIN da ? sign was a PEACE SYMBOL b4 them sick cracka naziz changed it i hope u understand now cuz this thread is OLD..

c'mon gee that ain't a peace sign.
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Damn i swear this thread was made last year smh.

why u posting in then. like i said i didn't know the thread was made already.
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Official dumb ? doing anything for attention. Just get over it Gunplay, nobody's rockin' wit'chu like that and dumb ? like this won't help!!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Oh look. This thread for the 100,000th time