So Lebron is now Granger's B*tch?

Options

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531864_203985796380580_181623435283483_343429_624635853_n.jpg[/img]
    granger is boss......................
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Granger knows Lebron can't do ? . He aint exactly "brave".
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Common sense destroys that little graphic showing comparison. However many dont employ fundamental logic
  • Hypernova
    Options
    That stat is reflective of who they are as players. Lebron, the efficient good decision-maker. Kobe, the inefficient gunslinger.

Kobe isn't bashful of taking those shots, obviously.
    Dont know if ESPN is using selective stats but I don't know what to think of this. Everyone always talks about the "black mamba" and how he has ice in his veins and how Lebron is the "frozen one" because he chokes in the big moments. I guess it's all perception.

photo4-2.jpg

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont like that sneaky ?

If you gon send a message, be deliberate

that flailing elbows ? is ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Stats dont mean ? did he do it against Dallas when it mattered how about missing those two freethrows to seal the game in game 2. Just face it he scared of the moment. This coming from a day 1 Lebron fan. I accept him for what he is a great player with mental flaws that keeps him from Greatness.

Yes why would actual facts matter?? Dumb as ? some ? ....

Dont know if ESPN is using selective stats but I don't know what to think of this. Everyone always talks about the "black mamba" and how he has ice in his veins and how Lebron is the "frozen one" because he chokes in the big moments. I guess it's all perception.

photo4-2.jpg

the "ice in his veins" is the willingness to take the shot. look at the attempts. lebron is so scared to even take it now.

LMAO @ "ice in his veins"....Kobe has played in twice as many playoff games as Lebron...of course he is going to have more attempts. And this again proves what a ? useless chucker this dude is...even the GOAT in his entire career wasnt throwing up so many dumb shots.

No type of logic in your post.bron always dissapears when it counts and that is the only thing that matters.even mello went out swinging in the 4th qtr.bron groupies need to let his sack go already.

No type of logic in my post?? Are you ? blind?? Can you not see that only JORDAN has come up bigger than Bron when it counts??? But I can see how facts get in the way of your blind almost female like hate.
  • rage
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hypernova wrote: »
    That stat is reflective of who they are as players. Lebron, the efficient good decision-maker. Kobe, the inefficient gunslinger.

photo4-2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OQGFi_hLwM

BWAHAHAHAH @ getting your ? thrown back by ? Hedo Turkaglo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8mGzGK1Uc
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage in here livin up to his name lol
  • Hypernova
    Options
    If you think that post was meant to slight Lebron, you are mistaken.

My point was efficiency, ? ? .

photo4-2.jpg

Shut the ? up...another ? ...Kobe has played in 217 playoff games to Brons 99. Of course he is going to put up more bricks.

• rage
    Options

photo4-2.jpg

Shut the ? up...another ? ...Kobe has played in 217 playoff games to Brons 99. Of course he is going to put up more bricks.

My bad...it happens.

• momanpr100
    momanpr100 Members Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Lebron is the most SKILLED player in the NBA not the BEST player in the NBA. You CANNOT be the best player when your heart is constantly question. Even if he averaged 50, 22, and 15 . I wouldnt consider him the best when he always comes up short when it matters the most

Wrong Bron has higher shooting percentage in clutch situations that Kobe does.

Its not even about making the shot . Its about the willingness to take the shot . Kobe , KD even Melo will take the shot . Lebron will shy away from the moment . Win or lose their team will be happy with that . Lebron is soft , and D Wade mother is a ex pipehead turned minister.

Again this is just not true...and again the numbers disprove this...but I'll let you hang on to your hate.

All Jokes aside . The main difference between Lebron and KD is what happened at the end of the La vs OKC game. When KD had the ball in his hand with a chance for his team to take the lead or win . KD asked for a pick and went to the rack and got a bucket . Thats what people are asking from Lebron u dont even have to make the shot just show me u the best and are not bitchmade . Take the shot , stop being scared to fail . In game 2 of the Indiana game , Lebron should have said ? the play I am the best player in the World , I want the ball in my hand win or lose . He is scared to fail .

So you take one game for KD and one game for Lebron and base your decision on that?? And you have the nerve to say all Jokes aside?? What about this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvTLOhm-TQ

i cant believe ? is still bringing this video up. Out all the years Lebron been in the league this is the sole evidence they can come up wit. How long ago was that game. Just face it, he doesnt have the mental capacity for it.
  • ATTS
    Options
    all i know is i would rather have someone taking that shot (kobe) to not taking it (lebron)....at least i have a chance to win if its taken .............
  • Hypernova
    Options
    Lol, no prob.

Dude came for my throat, misplaced heat.

photo4-2.jpg

My bad...it happens.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you gon apologize after being called '? ? '? lol

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you gon apologize after being called '? ? '? lol

lmaooo i noticed that

but if he cool with it, im cool with it
  • momanpr100
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Bron was smart not to feed into BS with Granger.......Lebron is the most important player on that team Granger always tries to play that tough role.......When Lebron bust his ass the next game this wont even be a memory not even a Heat fan......I dont think Bron worried about Granger he dealt with Artest which is worse on many occasions

he did feed into it, he tried to sneak a elbow in there, he lucky it aint connect wit his face cause he wouldve been suspended, second though maybe not cause it is Lebron, we all seen wat how Wade got away wit a suspension.
  • momanpr100
    Options

Oh so now its an "IT" factor....lol. This laughable....Stats dont tell the whole story?? ? outta here...you just dont like the story they tell. Stat stuffer?? Are you dense? Bron is the definition of efficiency....he DOESNT just rack up stats for stats sake.[/quote]

Dog no one is saying Lebron is a ? . And yes his stats are phenomenal but is he a winner ? Can you rely on Lebron when times get tough in the clutch in a huge game . At this time the answer is no . He has time to change that but as of now stats is not the problem with Lebron but translating those greats stats to championships and clutch moment is . [/quote]

just stop it, your arguing wit a child. Its like in the movie Bad Teacher when the guy is arguing wit the lil kid about Jordan and Lebron. The just in denial.
  • momanpr100
    Options

photo4-2.jpg

theres a difference between shots in clutch moments and shots that actually win the game. Shots that win the game is wat i consider clutch.
  • rage
    Options
    momanpr100 wrote: »

photo4-2.jpg

theres a difference between shots in clutch moments and shots that actually win the game. Shots that win the game is wat i consider clutch.

So then you admit Lebron is more clutch than Kobe???
  • rage
    Options
    Lebron is the most SKILLED player in the NBA not the BEST player in the NBA. You CANNOT be the best player when your heart is constantly question. Even if he averaged 50, 22, and 15 . I wouldnt consider him the best when he always comes up short when it matters the most

Wrong Bron has higher shooting percentage in clutch situations that Kobe does.

Its not even about making the shot . Its about the willingness to take the shot . Kobe , KD even Melo will take the shot . Lebron will shy away from the moment . Win or lose their team will be happy with that . Lebron is soft , and D Wade mother is a ex pipehead turned minister.

Again this is just not true...and again the numbers disprove this...but I'll let you hang on to your hate.

All Jokes aside . The main difference between Lebron and KD is what happened at the end of the La vs OKC game. When KD had the ball in his hand with a chance for his team to take the lead or win . KD asked for a pick and went to the rack and got a bucket . Thats what people are asking from Lebron u dont even have to make the shot just show me u the best and are not bitchmade . Take the shot , stop being scared to fail . In game 2 of the Indiana game , Lebron should have said ? the play I am the best player in the World , I want the ball in my hand win or lose . He is scared to fail .

So you take one game for KD and one game for Lebron and base your decision on that?? And you have the nerve to say all Jokes aside?? What about this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkvTLOhm-TQ

i cant believe ? is still bringing this video up. Out all the years Lebron been in the league this is the sole evidence they can come up wit. How long ago was that game. Just face it, he doesnt have the mental capacity for it.

It was in 2009 you dumb ? when was the last time Kobe made a game winning shot in the playoffs??
  • dunny.
    dunny. Members Posts: 232
    Options
    The pacers were doin this same thing vs rose last year

Jeff Foster,Pyscho T and mcroberts all were treatin rose they are a reflection of their coach He tellin them to do these things
  • ATTS
    Options
    i can compare lebron to wilt chamberlain.....superstar talent but weak mentaly.....how many times did wilt shrink agaisnt russell....a lot....

sure lebron might win one or two titles.... (mark my words though.....he wont....hes the next karl malone)....if he does get one...it will be like his year 15th in the league.......
  • momanpr100
    Options

photo4-2.jpg

So then you admit Lebron is more clutch than Kobe???[/q

No. Im saying how many game winning shots or free throws has Lebron made, it sure wasnt 5 as that stat says thats put up. Kobe made his freethrows last night. Jordans 9 shots made was all game winners and not to mention championship winners. But Lebron aint make 5 game winners, he made 1 and the other 4 was in crunch time.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When they be knocking LeBron's headband off during altercations that ? be hilarious. It's like they just crushed Lebron's world
  • momanpr100
    Options
    dunny. wrote: »
    The pacers were doin this same thing vs rose last year

Jeff Foster,Pyscho T and mcroberts all were treatin rose they are a reflection of their coach He tellin them to do these things

difference was Rose beasted on them. Rose likes the physical play, Rose has the mental toughness, in the long run thats whats gonna seperate them. Lebron gon have all the stats in the world but he lacks that killer instinct and he not a true leader, Rose has all those qualities.