The Official Maybach Music Group "Self Made Vol 2" thread (Release Date 6/26/12)

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    y is people n herr askin wherr triple cz is when ross got triple cz reppin on both selfmadez? i swear sum lamez is just tryna find a way 2 hate on ross cuz anybody that fukz wit mmg know triple cz is still down wit mmg & mmg got alot of artist so they all aint gonna b on selfmade cuz mmg is like da nu NO LIMIT!..
    i have no problem with the Omarion signing but what about R&B artist Teedra Moses & Masspike Miles. thier sound fits Maybach way better or maybe Omarion sound as matured sum.

the cover shoulda been Ross, Wale, Meek, Stalley, & Gunplay(most underrated member)

also what happened to Magazeen(Reggae Artist), Torch (New York emcee), & Young Breed (Triple C member) ???

Rick Ross has a strong crew but i would like to see Teedra Moses, Gunplay, & Masspike Miles get more of a push.

also MMG has a female rapper name Audra The Rapper from VA. She's dope but gets no exposure outside da DMV area

yeah rozay is a good dude signin audra cuz she repz da 757 va/DC & she lookz good 2 i wish ross had her on selfmade2 so she could get sum shyne...
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many males in here can't take their eyes off Omarion......
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Omarion?
    since when was he signed to MMG?
    anyway more Stalley and less Wal-E, and SMV2 will easily surpass the first album...

so is their any chance omarion surpasses wale as your most hated member of the group?

Stalley said that Ross wanted him featured more b/c he was the new guy to the group so you should get a strong dose of Stalley.

and they had some press conference a few weeks ago where they announced Omarion was now MMG and then they gave the release dates for Meek, Ross and volume 2.
    to be honest with you I didn't know Ross took a chance on the kid....never gave a ? about Omarion, the only song of his I heard was "O" and I thought it was dope but looking at the tracklisting, I figured Self Made V2 would have at least a couple of Teedra Moses features...if she does have an album in the works, cool, that ? could sing. but its still ? a Wal-E, nothings changed
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a Self Made.....Carol City Cartel is where its at. Only ? worth checkin for is Meek Millz and Stalley
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    too much Wale.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ross is focus on who goin to bring him the most money meek,wale
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea it needs Teedra Moses . 8 Letters YMCMBMMG
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im more interested in the production credits than the tracklisting
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No teedra moses? THE ?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    smh@ katz n herr worried about triple cz & teedra on herr cuz again therr is alot of mmg artistz that is not on selfmade mmg is da nu no limit therr is just 2 many artist on da label now fa rozay 2 work wit everybody on selfmade & do his mixtapez & solo album & tour.....on other note wat happen wit meek mill dream chaserz 2 mixtape thread? cuz i was gonna say meek needz 2 make 'AMEN' a single & a video ASAP cuz that ? really slapz...
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else think it's kinda funny Ross got a track on here called Bury Me A G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5sW-QrAoKI

Jeezy might have something to say about it lol

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing

• GeE-757
    Options
    Mr.Bocario wrote: »
    Lol I was thinking the exact same thing

i think TUPAC would say sumthang 2 jeezy fa makin that ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like that Stalley is getting a bigger look. I would like to see more Gunplay tho. I will def be copping this
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I. Bun B Nas solid features
    Usually fire production
    Curious to see how Stalley fits in

I'll cop it.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would subtract 4 wale features of his 8 and give 3 to meek and 1 to gunplay
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ wacking every post
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder if shadyteam is wacking everyone
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at there is to many people on MMG to give everybody a shot. You got 14 tracks to show off your talent but dont. WTF kind of thinking is that. Make it 20 tracks, dont wanna do that then even the tracks so EVERYBODY gets shine out problem solved
  • YamoleySensei
    Options
    and didn't this Nigerian attention ? release an album a few months ago? ? he got all these features for?
    Man, ? Ross for signing this cornball....Wal-E sucks
    Wale--Wall-E-psd37246.png
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how are you gonna put french's wackass on 3 of the songs. thats almost the same number of features as his own artists stalley and meek. this is probably gonna sound more like a wale/ross collab album more than anything just because ross is on 10 of the songs and wale is on 8.

French is his artist bro
  • YamoleySensei
    Options
    Jadakiss >>>>Wal-E
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Omarion smh... should have left his ? ass off the cover.

Do you know what the cover represents in terms of demographics?

Not much Omarion Demo arent going to rush out to cop a Rick Ross solo album and vice versa. Granted we wont know till the numbers come out.
    Regional demographics.

I think Ross wanted Omarion also because he needed a West-Coast artist to complete his little collection.

Ross = South

Meek/Wale = East

Stalley = Midwest

Omarion = West

Dope concept because every region is represented but I'd rather see Nipsey on there instead of Omarion but maybe next round.

nipsey ????? how is that possible am i out the loop or something ?? is he MMG now?