Ever worked a job that you got angry the minute you clocked in for your shift?

Options

Comments

• Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mcdonalds i damn near beat my managers ass but i just said ? it and walked out
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Options
    ^lmao that ? made me laugh

working telemarketing is the wackest ? ive ever done
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my coworkers are cool as hell. its just the customers i want to strangle from time to time.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i'm startin to feel like that about my current job, i will ask my manager for a 121 next week to sort some things out. i'm on probation and if they keep me, i'm switchin to another department asap.

Why were you put on probation?

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will_89 wrote: »
    Worked maintenance at a theme park at 15, kids be lookin you square in the eyes and throwin ? on the ground

Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My coworkers always ask me why I'm barely smiling, or have a pitiful look on my face when I clock in.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was a manager at a big retail store last year. My head would start hurting when I walked in.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never had a job where I had to "clock in".
  • randomStalker2
    randomStalker2 Members Posts: 128
    Options
    welcome to life
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Roofing it´s ? crazy.But someone has to do it.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I worked for 1 mortgage title place that I hated with a passion. My "manager" couldn't multi task to save her life so she would get mad at me that I left on time everyday. My last straw there was having to get my truck window fixed because there was only street parking and they busted my ? and it took 2 hours to have it fixed and when I came back she was talking about owing the company hours when I had an hour lunch and on top of that never took a lunch in the previous 2 months. So as soon as I lined up a new gig I walked into her office and told her that was my last day and walked out.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    My coworkers always ask me why I'm barely smiling, or have a pitiful look on my face when I clock in.

lmao

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    congratulations: you're all becoming adults.

this is how life is.

nah, dude im out of this bs sooner or later. i lived better when i was in college than now after i graduated. 6 months ago, i woke up in a king size bed to a '62 inch sony bravia at 10 am, sat on my leather sofa and ate my cereals without a ? job...

seriously thinkin bout givin up that whole 9-5 thing and doin something else - i mean i never had a real job before this, went to africa, america, all over europe and had all the ? i described above. so i'm not worried, i know how to make ends meet, i dont need no 9-5 for that...

Damn..That's how i begin every day.

thats how it should be, i will change my profession sooner or later to something that allows me to start my day like this...f*ck doin a 9-5 till you sixty-something
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this thread got me rolling...yea I aint the 9-5 type of dude...I never held a regular job for more than 3-4 months at a time...and I never give a 2 week notice rofl I just tell them "yo this my last day"....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hated washing dishes passionately. I didn't hate the people, some of the waitresses were hot. Some were ? . But I hated that job so passionately.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    yep customer service for directv

You work at VXI?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is how life is.

nah, dude im out of this bs sooner or later. i lived better when i was in college than now after i graduated. 6 months ago, i woke up in a king size bed to a '62 inch sony bravia at 10 am, sat on my leather sofa and ate my cereals without a ? job...

seriously thinkin bout givin up that whole 9-5 thing and doin something else - i mean i never had a real job before this, went to africa, america, all over europe and had all the ? i described above. so i'm not worried, i know how to make ends meet, i dont need no 9-5 for that...

Damn..That's how i begin every day.

Ayo can you post the full video of your si? ? has me rolling. lol
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I manage a record store and a electrician. Before I came up the jobs I worked;

Cleaning toilets
    Garbage man
    Janitor
    Bagging groceries
    Mcdonalds cook
    Brick layer
    Warehouse jobs
    Dishwasher
    Orderly
    Selling beer at Suns games
    Selling beer at Diamondbacks games
    Selling beer at Cardinals games
    Selling beer at Coyotes games
    Selling beer at Sun Devil Games

I'm an electrician too..

Working construction is WOAT.

Especially since i'm usually the only ? on the job site.

I want to knock muthafuckas out on a daily basis.

word im an electrician too but havent found anything out here in denver yet tho. but yea the last job i had a just got laid off from and im glad too i was just getting fed up at that place like a muthafuck.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Worked for

DJ
    AIG
    Bankruptcy Law Firm
    Deli Clerk
    Security
    Caribou Coffee
    MMA Instructor
    Oil Rig Floor Hand

MMA Instructor is the most enjoyable, most hectic, but the least soul sucking.

Oil Rig I made that cake, but could not enjoy that ? . ? was worse than a 9-5. Most 9-5's you not riskin life and limb

like 12 hours in the mountain pushin iron. Pay was good but gotdayum the time to put in to get was the WOAT.

Workin 9-5's though around normal people that pop ? , I look at them like 'Don't you know i can ? you son, and make it look like an accident' I was asked to leave twice Caribou Coffee and AIG and fired once AIG

Dj and Security was nice but the firms i worked for played around with the money too much. How come i have to wait 3 weeks for a weeks worth of pay. No-sign.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every job I have...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, all the jobs that had to do with customer service and phones.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is how life is.

nah, dude im out of this bs sooner or later. i lived better when i was in college than now after i graduated. 6 months ago, i woke up in a king size bed to a '46 inch sony bravia at 10 am, sat on my leather sofa and ate my cereals without a ? job...

if thats true drop a couple gems on the card.

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a job in kmart. I was trying to get fired on the first day.