The Official 2011-2012 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi guys ................. I'm ? :D
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    Nah Chelsea are gnna be force next year...They just won the CL...they're gonna go mad in the market

Next year is gonna be even harder. This was our 61st game of the season. Now we have Supercup, Club World Cup, Community Shield to add to it.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    at least ive seen my team win the premier league....no one is bigger than our club idc if he leaves as long as we get a suitable replacement

30 strikers don't just fall outta trees, though
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Nah Chelsea are gnna be force next year...They just won the CL...they're gonna go mad in the market

Next year is gonna be even harder. This was our 61st game of the season. Now we have Supercup, Club World Cup, Community Shield to add to it.

Plus teams will play u different. Play more tougher, especially the lower and mid table teams like Liverpool etc.
  • northside7
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    at least ive seen my team win the premier league....no one is bigger than our club idc if he leaves as long as we get a suitable replacement

30 strikers don't just fall outta trees, though

If RVP doesn't resign, which I doubt, we'll definitely find a gem.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    joshuaboy wrote: »

Plus teams will play u different. Play more tougher, especially the lower and mid table teams like Liverpool etc

lol @ this guy ^^

When did your team last win a trophy? It's OK, you can google that ? - since you don't remember.

liverpool-celebrate-the-carling-cup-win-at-wembley-620-816279276.jpg
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ah hahahahah at that pic...if winning the carling cup was such an achievement y did ur hero King Kenny get fired? wow i never thought Liverpool wud fall off this bad
  • s0j0urner
    Options
    We fired Kenny because we have higher expectations. Our expectations are so high - we are firing coaches who have won more silverware than Arsenal in a season.
  • northside7
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    We fired Kenny because we have higher expectations. Our expectations are so high - we are firing coaches who have won more silverware than Arsenal in a season.

What manager in their right mind would want to go in to a situation like that?

• Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Be fair mane, who is the more successful club out of the 2? rank titles vs titles. how much English teams ever won the prestigious European title
    Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea?
  • s0j0urner
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • northside7
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    Be fair mane, who is the more successful club out of the 2? rank titles vs titles. how much English teams ever won the prestigious European title
    Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea?

Cesspool 5, Manure 3, Nottingham Forest 2, Aston Villa 1, that team in West London 1.

England is tied with Italy for 12, one behind Spain who have 13. Arsenal got next.

You and Alkindus need to dead all that talk..
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • northside7
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    One Spliff wrote: »
    this is the last bit off success chelsea will have... the performances have been shocking, they are all and past it... the team will disbanded now... im happy for drogs and di matteo... no one can deny how dire theyve been, 6th in the prem? they played ? all year, even in the champions league... still... congrats... enjoy it... there wont be anymore for years to come, time for roman to rebuild...

the hate in this post, ? damn.

uniteds squad is weak as ? , thats why y'all go empty handed.

the way city did y'all was ? priceless lol...

look...lets get something straight.

the only reason united finnished second on points wid city is because both u man u n city WENT OUT EARLY IN THE CHAMPSLEAGUE.

chelsea finnished 6th because we were contending on all 3 fronts, we lost it near the end in the league becos our minds were on the champs league final.

u a hater fam plain n simple.

wen i hate i do with facts n figures, but u jus plain hate.

youve proven yourself to be a glory hunter already bruv, so please go away and continue your self imposed exile...

ive given chelsea nuff props for what they done... and dont be silly, united never finish far off the top, certainly not 6th! lmao get real, united can only get stronger, as will do city... your going no where... look at your squad, look at ours... we will bring in loads more players to, you not even got a manager... enjoy this moment... save your talking till next season... im gonna log off and charge lappy...

peace to the board!

u only give props to save face lol.

u cant say ? wen we defying all the odss n united aint doin ? .

i aint hating, i im jus givin myopinion.

how can u say we r going nowhere ?..lol we jus won the champs league n u know damn well that if RDM is off then we will replace him wid pep or another top calss manager...

how can our players be past it, we we did the double ?

i'll never understand INTERNET FANS who never use facts and numbers in their arguments, only emotions.

always dont forget we had that bastard AVB for most of the season, u damn well we wud not finnish 6th if that ? wasn't manager lol.

what have i got to save face about? we are fair better then you... ive give props where its due... wanna deal with facts we finished leval on points with the champions, 5 places and 26points above you...

bruv you parked the bus and got BATTERED in the CL, you should Be embarrassed worried by the way you played... your played so ? all season you ran off the board with your tail between your legs...

ive been in nearly 40 football games this year, im far from an internet fan... how many chelsea games you been to in your life time... 0... and you live in england smh
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what have i got to save face about? we are fair better then you... ive give props where its due... wanna deal with facts we finished leval on points with the champions, 5 places and 26points above you...

bruv you parked the bus and got BATTERED in the CL, you should Be embarrassed worried by the way you played... your played so ? all season you ran off the board with your tail between your legs...

ive been in nearly 40 football games this year, im far from an internet fan... how many chelsea games you been to in your life time... 0... and you live in england smh

Dude, dont let him off easy. Dude ran away after he came out of the closet.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It was meant to be, the moment Drogs came up to take the penalty.....damn, you can't write that ? man, final kick for the team. He was a beast all game long, won allmost every long ball etc.

I was rootin for Bayern all match though (was watching it with 4 CHelsea fans LMAO SMH), they played well this CL season, eventhough they lost they still showed us great football/entertainment.

on the + side: most of the German national side is now depressed lol, we'll beat them in the Euros in a couple of weeks for sure now;) Robben is depressed 2 though, keep him on suicide watch, dude played 2 CL finals and 1 world cup final and lost them all.

lol edit: I forgot: Chelsea is the first London team to win the CL lmao! Must be the reason part of the new Arsenal kits have blue sleaves lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Yo...If you haven't already...Make you fantasy team and join the IC Super League

http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/my-leagues/15670/standings/
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Dude, dont let him off easy. Dude ran away after he came out of the closet.

hahaha... yo make you sign up for euro fantasy league
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    I think the winner of the League deserves some sorta prize...Like...All the participants changin' their pic to his for the summer
  • Figo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    It was meant to be, the moment Drogs came up to take the penalty.....damn, you can't write that ? man, final kick for the team. He was a beast all game long, won allmost every long ball etc.

I was rootin for Bayern all match though (was watching it with 4 CHelsea fans LMAO SMH), they played well this CL season, eventhough they lost they still showed us great football/entertainment.

on the + side: most of the German national side is now depressed lol, we'll beat them in the Euros in a couple of weeks for sure now;) Robben is depressed 2 though, keep him on suicide watch, dude played 2 CL finals and 1 world cup final and lost them all.

lol edit: I forgot: Chelsea is the first London team to win the CL lmao! Must be the reason part of the new Arsenal kits have blue sleaves lol

word to the 1974, 1978 and 2010 team from Holland. he got company choking in finals a long time ago. his own forefathers
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »

Yeah ? choked in every final I've seen him play in
  • Figo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yo...If you haven't already...Make you fantasy team and join the IC Super League

http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com/my-leagues/15670/standings/[/quot
  • Figo
    Options
    how do i find this ic league???????????
    i'm brand new to such