so lyrically whos better royce da 5'9 or lupe fiasco ?

Options
13»

Comments

• s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Lupe and it's not even close
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Royce would body Lupe.I don't even know what Lupe talking bout a third of the time.
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Royce would body Lupe.I don't even know what Lupe talking bout a third of the time.

so how can you say royce is better if you don't even know what lupe is saying?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    All Black Everything >>> everything on "Success is Certain"
    the ? even claimed he forgot he dropped that ? album when promoting that "Bad meets Evil"

Lupe called his ? wack. and Critics and fans ? on it as well.
    You acting like I'm disagreeing with you about how atrocious "Lasers" is...
    but at the same time I pulled 3 listenable songs off "Lasers", with "Success is Certain" I kept one track and deleted everything. As of now, Lupe >>> Royce...and the funny thing is Royce isn't even the best in Slaughterhouse
    Buttons > Ortiz > Royce > Crooked I

I prefer crooked over Royce personally. Those multi syllable rhyme schemes are lethal.

Ortiz probably the weakest in Slaughterhouse
  • loch121
    Options

so how can you say royce is better if you don't even know what lupe is saying?
    because it's not that IDK what Lupe is saying because I lack intelligence, it's because when I break it down it doesn't make sense
  • loch121
    Options
    So yall mean to tell me if Royce and Lupe were to battle face to face that Lupe would be the victor?
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe hands down. Royce isent even the best in Slaughterhouse.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall mean to tell me if Royce and Lupe were to battle face to face that Lupe would be the victor?
    yup
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lups is overrated in my opinion..I just dont get what's so dope about him. Canibus is way more lyrical then both of these dudes

Lupe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wack as piece of shss Papoose
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lupe better than Royce to me
  • loch121
    Options
    starvin wrote: »
    yup

Lupe has no aggression.He's not even that type of MC.Royce is like Eminem so Lupe can beat Em too huh?Not

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stop trolling ? ....Lupe would ? on Eminem
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As dope as Royce is theres a lot of other Royce's out there that haven't been ? in hip-hop. How many other rappers have made back to back albums as good as FNL and The cool? I rest my case........
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yup

Lupe has no aggression.He's not even that type of MC.Royce is like Eminem so Lupe can beat Em too huh?Not

? comparison. Skill doesn't mean ? if you can't make great songs/albums. Em has been able to translate his lyrical ability into great songs/albums, royce has had songs here and there(second place, t.o.d.a.y, boom, hip-hop, etc.) but overall he can't compare to lupe on that level. If we put him against lupe on funk flex and tell em to spit the hottest ? they have for 10 minutes thats a different story....
  • loch121
    Options
    stop trolling ? ....Lupe would ? on Eminem
    Word I'm trolling?
  • loch121
    Options
    yup

? comparison. Skill doesn't mean ? if you can't make great songs/albums. Em has been able to translate his lyrical ability into great songs/albums, royce has had songs here and there(second place, t.o.d.a.y, boom, hip-hop, etc.) but overall he can't compare to lupe on that level. If we put him against lupe on funk flex and tell em to spit the hottest ? they have for 10 minutes thats a different story....

That's what I'm talking about.I do think Royce is lyrically better than Lupe
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It anit even a debate Lupe all the way. The only rapper I gotta re listen to his tracks just to get the meaning of all his metaphors.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    definitely Lupe. you don't hear ? say that ? was "super Royce lyrical" lmao