You tellin a bad bish to go in her pocket on the first date?

Options

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chivalry is the same as simpin, its old school simpin
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Paying for the first date doesn't make you a gentlemen, playa. You see, you tried to go the cheap route with that bowling after you "dropped some bands" n ? . Now the broad is comfortable and she wants Dave N Busters. Trust and believe, she knows that you were trying to go cheap so she matched your deuce thrown with a ace-she's collecting books

You can pull yourself a band ? without "dropping bands". Once you done that(dropping bands n ? ), its like boxing. You come in the ring with mad intensity, you better be able to keep the same intensity in the later rounds.
    Never ask for a chick for a suggestion on a first date. And NEVER take a girl out to eat or see the movies either. These nu age females are selfish as ? and need to work for what they want.

The bolded is so true. It's ? like the T/S that makes these broads feel entitled to it because you know, you're a gentlemen and ? .

? not even checking their report cards. They see a bad ? , they think the maximum game is to drop stacks on this ? . But then she got a ? 's ? in her mouth, tricking you out. ? got the game ALL ? up nowadays. No wonder there is an over abundance of money hungry hoes starving for attention.

I blame the lack of fathers and ? sharing game. The few ? that know game reap all the benefits and most of the guys of the younger generation spend for nothing. Its good to drop gems on people that don't know the game to balance things out.

It's so necessary my dude. Because alot of these good for nothing ? think they good for something. Alot of these ? feel entitled because many have come before spilling out pockets before even knowing the color thongs she got on.

It's ? up but you gotta know the ? you dealing with. Dropping bands doesn't make you the man. She just sees an opportunity. She calling you up for you to drop bands but on weekends she with her main man telling him what you spending. I know cause I hear these stories. I'm not saying I'm an ultimate ? , but these broads be talking ? on dudes who spend money...well at least some of the broads I ran across. And I often joke with him and tell them to cop me something just off the strength. Smh. Broads can be ruthless. You can't ever get too comfortable.

worst thing is that women spend the simp's money on the man they ? on the side. These women of the 21st century America are just as bad as Lucifer himself. ? is so bad to the point where I think I may never have kids with an American born woman. Dysfunction and deception is the new bible. The club is the new black church. That cancer called simping really made everything worse.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dr, they haven't gone out yet. Lol! The date is tomorrow. He hasn't "dropped" any "bands" yet
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    give yarself a straightner(look in the mirror).
    hell yea, i be that pretty muthafuckaaa

and this ? Dr ? dun came in here tryna drop game, ? i do not feel like readin that ? lol. im jus askin if ? still payin for the first date, cuz i lost motivation to do the ?

Dr. ? ? Trying? ? you the ? ass ? thats "dropping bands" n ? then you told this broad lets do some bowling like its a Degrassi High scene. How you go from gourmet sandwiches to peanut butter n jelly with a broad is beyond me. That's why she dropped Dave and Busters on your ass. I hope you saved that card ?

And the reason I call you a ? ass because you got all sensitive with the truth ? . It's ? like you that make the ? game so easy.

But oh well ? ...keep doing what you doing. When you take her shopping ? , watch out, because you might be copping for a another ? .

• Wild Self
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »
    @wild, so there's no medium? You either have to be an ? or simp?

Sadly, yeah according to most younger women. They place you in one of 2 categories in the first 30 seconds: the simp provider or the thorough ? that drop the good ? game. There ain't no thing as love no more. Just ? and leave like the animal kingdom.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    It's ? 2012

Women screaming independence, that they got money

But they want to use the old school rules whenever it's convenient for them?

Yea ok...

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^bruh why you gettin worked up

it really aint that serious. i just asked if ? still payin for the first date cuz im not bout to
  • Wild Self
    Options
    @Dr.Chemix dude is lost. He will learn the hard way. These women and simp men must suffer.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    @Dr, they haven't gone out yet. Lol! The date is tomorrow. He hasn't "dropped" any "bands" yet

lol good look on the correction...but I got a strong feeling this ? going to spend his whole paycheck at that this Dave n Busters trying to impress this broad.

I could be wrong though...I hope I'm wrong...
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    @wild, thats crazy. Lol! I don't even know what to say about that
  • Wild Self
    Options
    @wild, thats crazy. Lol! I don't even know what to say about that

Its true. Dysfunction runs amok in the 2012 dating game. Even I had to wake up from all the lies that those animated Disney films planted in my head as a kid.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually pay on the first date.. but you sound kind of broke.
    you might want to go dutch
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if i'm taking her out, i'd pay for the first date.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    Too all the dudes that take girls out on their first date: what places you take them out to?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

it really aint that serious. i just asked if ? still payin for the first date cuz im not bout to

bruh, I'm not worked up. Not at all. It's all good bruh. To answer your thread, my down ass chix roll half.

@Dr.Chemix dude is lost. He will learn the hard way. These women and simp men must suffer.

Lol, I misread the post, that's my fault. lol yea these ? aren't worth ? out here...my brother told me one day about this broad that I cared for back in my youth "they aren't your friends". In alot of ways, thats true.

• NYCeeCee
    Options
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    How do you fine men keep attracting these lowly hoes?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need to have Dave Chappelle come back and do the "Race draft" but instead be a "Date draft"

on some negotiator ? ...male vs female....sitting across the table and negotiating the do's and don't's allowed

could you imagine if a ? had to pick between: a) picking up the tab or b) no longer being able to drop hints/having to speak directly

how many ? would jump at the chance of picking up the tab.......sad ? b lol
  • Black Boy King
    Options

bruh, I'm not worked up. Not at all. It's all good bruh. To answer your thread, my down ass chix roll half.

Lol, I misread the post, that's my fault. lol yea these ? aren't worth ? out here...my brother told me one day about this broad that I cared for back in my youth "they aren't your friends". In alot of ways, thats true.
    I'm assumin that means dutch. bruh if we on the same side, why the hell you tryna lecture / argue wit me lol? the whole basis of the thread was i aint bouta pay for it, wonderin if ? still do that ?

yall buggin
  • Wild Self
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Dr.Chemix I got this story from a co worker. ? is funny and sad as hell about him in the dating game.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    How do you fine men keep attracting these lowly hoes?

So where are these "highly" women at?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    ? clearly got in they feelings over some past heartbreaks, derailin my thread n ? . im goin to bed lol

this ? called me a simp hahaaaaaaaaaaa
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    Smh, @tru is highly underrated & one of my favorites here..but wth are you saying? Lol

@wild, all I see on this board are men complaining about "ain't sh*t" women, so I can't help but wonder how such fine men attract them. Are you going to answer the question?
  • Wild Self
    Options
    Smh, @tru is highly underrated & one of my favorites here..but wth are you saying? Lol

@wild, all I see on this board are men complaining about "ain't sh*t" women, so I can't help but wonder how such fine men attract them. Are you going to answer the question?

I ain't complaining. My ideas and mind are open. I want to know where they are so I can see if they are actually better than these birds on the streets. I know a few good girls that are pretty and in shape exist, I just want to know where they are at.
  • Black Boy King
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ol internet datin forum guru ass ? , go read another article on askmen.com and drop another thesis 28b4k0i.gif