Do you despise people that don't have roaches?

Options
God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well I went to visit an old friend that I haven't seen in some years and I had my 3 yr old daughter with me. While we sitting around talking a roach was crawling on the wall and my daughter yelled "ahhh a bug! Daddy a bug!". I tried to kind of play it off and laugh a little and his wife killed it. Well after that more started to appear and my daughter pointed each one out until she finally said "Dad there are so many disgusting bugs here". I think his wife became upset and when their daughter asked her mom "why she acting like that cause of roaches" she got up and left as if she was offended.

We just left because my daughter was not going to let up and when I suggested she go play with the little girl in her room my child simply said "No! There's bugs in there".

Kids. So honest.

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don´t even know what to say.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I don't get it

A lot of people that have roaches give people that react to roaches that " don't act like you never seen a roach" look, when many people haven't. They act offended.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta be embarrasing, clean ya ? ass house
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? is kinda funny....

people with roaches always act offended when someone else points that ? out..

they were talking about that ? n the radio one morning.. ? had me dying laughing
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    I don't blame the kid. I don't want to play in a room full of bugs either. I hate going to ? houses and there are bugs running around everywhere. Leaving was a good call because once those little rugrats get hold of something, they don't let it go.

If they lived in an apartment its not necessarily their fault though.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets be honest, only ? people accept living with roaches
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    ? gross, no roaches in my damn house
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people move out the hood just to say someone is hating on them. This played out in baltimore years ago. I remember people moving to the county on section 8 talking about people in the city live ? . Now people in some parts of the county is living worse than the city.

people want to believe everyone in the city has roaches and rats. all the roaches and rats are moving out the city. I keep telling ppl that. Everyone moving the hood to the county and hollywood. Ya'll gonna experience (worldwide) what we experienced in baltimore in the 90's.. when the city and the county got equally ghetto, because everyone from they city moved in the county.

some of u are going to wake up and realize you really didnt pass us like you think...because you havent learned how to live better your just getting money and moving into prettier picture.. but the mentality alot of people have is ? , and its alot of people in the hood who are living clean today.

some people are stuck in the day,, when majority of blacks was on welfare living in shacks. They wish the majority of blacks was still poor, and they don't like that most black people get money..so they make up these sterotypes to try to make people feel like they are poor and ? when they not, because they wish they looked the best and all the rest of the blacks were ugly and ? .

some people in the black race are roaches.

I never hate, I always lived clean nomatter where I go. Some people wait until they get famous or get alot of money just to live clean and take baths. You suppose to work with what you got. Moving isnt going to change u..

u'll see.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man what the ? @Real Lady
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    Man what the ? @Real Lady

Just scroll past dun

On topic:

Man my family we didn't grow up with roaches, didn't tolerate that ? kept a clean house even with a number of youngins all over the place.
    I remember the first time seein roaches was after a party in 8th grade a friends mom picked us up but stopped by a friends house before dropping me off.
    At first the house seemed kind of junky, but then I started noticing movements out the corner of my eye, turn around and there are roaches skittering on the tables, and the walls, and everybody else around me sees this ? but don't bug out.
    I got that disgusted creepy feeling but kept my cool just taking note where all these roaches were. Crept me out.
    When I got home it was 1am and I went in the backyard and stripped naked because I was paranoid about bringing roach eggs into the house.

Second time dealing with roaches was when i went to Atlanta, dun had to stay int he hoods til I made that paper. Stayed ont he West End, at the Darlington, and in Mechanicsville each time roaches and I was bugging out fumigating the houses and ? could not get rid of them.
    At this apt in Mechanicsville these ? came into the kitchen every night and through a party like it was Studio 54 in that ? . I discovered this ? after I paid for that month. I walked into the kitchen after getting home from work, turned on the light to find a floor full of roaches. I moved all my whey protein to my room and never stepped foot in that ? again. A week later I thoroughly went through my stuff and camped out with a team mate til I got another spot.

What blew me though was there were other people who had been living there for a minute and this ? never came up.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao.....yeah there's really nuthing u could have done about that one......hell, suggest some bombs or an exterminator.....or tell a "i saw a roach so big" story lol....

smh @ their daughter being accustomed to the roaches tho....."why u trippin girl they aint gone bite"

i used to kick it with some folks that had a gang of baby roaches and they would just act like they didnt even see them ? ....im talkin bout fallin out the window units, runnin across the tv screen, pick up the remote, a book, a shoe, anything, it was bout 5 of em just chillin under there smh....i kno they done ate a few in their sleep smh
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    trill as daughter
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Generally, if someone has roaches, most visitors of the house don't notice because roaches tend to stay hidden until night. If roaches are coming out during the day, they must have a large infestation.

A ? or an old house makes it extremely easy for roaches to thrive, but roaches can pretty much invade any house, even if it's not "? ". This is because roaches will pretty much eat anything, including soap, and glue. So you should be careful about bringing along extra baggage(roaches) to your own home whenever you visit the home of someone with a heavy roach infestation.

Roach infestations are common in any old houses, or crowded living situations (apartments) Old houses have lots of cracks and crevices for roaches to live in, and leaky pipes that they can get water from.
  • #lilflexlikezeno
    #lilflexlikezeno Members Posts: 412
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Generally, if someone has roaches, most visitors of the house don't notice because roaches tend to stay hidden until night. If roaches are coming out during the day, they must have a large infestation.

A ? or an old house makes it extremely easy for roaches to thrive, but roaches can pretty much invade any house, even if it's not "? ". This is because roaches will pretty much eat anything, including soap, and glue. So you should be careful about bringing along extra baggage(roaches) to your own home whenever you visit the home of someone with a heavy roach infestation.

Roach infestations are common in any old houses, or crowded living situations (apartments) Old houses have lots of cracks and crevices for roaches to live in, and leaky pipes that they can get water from.

what website did u steal this from
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The preferred way of getting rid of roaches is removing access to food and water as much as possible.

Get some roach spray, and manually spray inside all cracks and crevices. Don't be surprised when roaches suddenly start appearing from nowhere, and dying. Move the refrigerator and spray/clean behind there. Do the same to the oven and microwave, or any other large appliances.

If you see one of these, ? it asap. Preferably smashing it into oblivion. It's carrying an egg sac (ootheca) IF you spray it, it might run somewhere and drop it off before it dies.

german_roach_01.jpg

Finally, set of some mixtures of boric acid and molasses out for the remaining roaches to eat.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I grew up in the country. Everyone had roaches. No matter how much raid or boric acid we used they always came back. It wasn't until we moved when I was about 14 did I realize that ? wasn't normal
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao.

but what kind of question is this? i dont have roaches. If u got roaches you need to handle that