One of them is getting SACRIFICED!! - KIM & KANYE #Illuminati #Souls

Options
dr.oliverpo
dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in The Reason
Look at these Pics She aint no Good 4real. I got a funny feeling about this. Kanye might be getting drawn into something. Someone's star has to go out for someone else to Rise. Maybe Kim will be offered up, then Kayne will be right behind Jay & Puff on the forbes list. The Mysterious offering of souls aint over yet for 2012... Its not a Joke but Run Ye' Run. I called it. Maybe even Jay n Bey and Ye and Kim take thier place. #StrangerthingshaveHappened

http://bit.ly/LpngA1

If u know what im talking about.... Shhhh.

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might go get me a few of them Dorito tacos
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

It might be a show Bruh... just be happy u aint famous. At the end if u took the money it aint worth it.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye sacrificed his mother
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited May 2012
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Kanye sacrificed his mother

Oh yea I forgot... who did Kim Sacrifice? Look at the years. She's been famous the same amount of years that Kanye was before his mom died. And Really I dont think Kanye or Jennifer Hudson knew. It was planned for it to happen because they accepted a certain life of fame.

Its Real People. Biggie for Jay, Aaliyah for Beyonce, ? C dead because he was planning on exposed homosexuals in Hiphop. ODB talking reckless lost his life. Whitney Houston, people laughed at Michael when he said they where trying to ? him a year before. Pac knew he was gonna die and so did Biggie. But what they all had in common is they didnt know when.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross sacrificed Heavy D for MMG and a bacon cheeseburger

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they any good? I been slipping on trying them
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

They delicious to me. I don't care too much for the supreme ones with the sour cream and ? , but they real good.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a few, they didn't taste right for a shell of a taco.

I prefer the regular tortilla shell on my taco b/c the doritos shell felt like I was eating an extra 1,000 calories and damn near gave me a tooth ache (even though it's not candy)

lol @ Blood sacrifice, some people put too much theory into simple coincidences.

? C's death was strange after calling out the music industy and I wouldn't be surprised if someone murdered him and made it appear to be a syrup overdose, but this "blood sacrifice" talk is nonsense
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    lol @ Blood sacrifice, some people put too much theory into simple coincidences.

? C's death was strange after calling out the music industy and I wouldn't be surprised if someone murdered him and made it appear to be a syrup overdose, but this "blood sacrifice" talk is nonsense

ACTUALLY, Its Very Real Homie, I dont believe in the whole Illuminati thing, because black people seem to swear everybody is but one thing I do know is that ? goes down. Its all about Rising Stars. Its an industry remember the joke about the casting couch back in the day. If Pac was alive he would tell you what Quincy Jones said to him after Pac asked to holla at his Daughter. Quincy asked Pac to do him in the ass. WTF? U kno even tho Pac would of still died he would been a bigger star.
  • c.b.b.
    Options
    I believe in the ? industry practices, where certain individuals will tell you that they'll make you relevant if you participate in ? acts with them, but I just can't believe that an artist would sacrifice a friend/family for more fame.

People really think that Dame had Aaliyah killed to rise in his career! What, he purposely had someone load the plane wit extra luggage!

Kanye told the doctor to ? his mom with flawed plastic surgery?

No, sometimes people just die
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who will die next?
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i personally vote for kim to die

even tho i wanna ? her first before she go
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They delicious to me. I don't care too much for the supreme ones with the sour cream and ? , but they real good.

i don't ? with sour cream either i stopped going to tb for a minute b/c no matter how many times you say no sour cream they put sour cream on ? .

i'm try them out

I prefer the regular tortilla shell on my taco b/c the doritos shell felt like I was eating an extra 1,000 calories and damn near gave me a tooth ache (even though it's not candy)

but ? c didn't expose anybody He just called out folks rapping about fake dope prices. we all know half the industry is ? .
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    I believe in the ? industry practices, where certain individuals will tell you that they'll make you relevant if you participate in ? acts with them, but I just can't believe that an artist would sacrifice a friend/family for more fame.

People really think that Dame had Aaliyah killed to rise in his career! What, he purposely had someone load the plane wit extra luggage!

Kanye told the doctor to ? his mom with flawed plastic surgery?

No, sometimes people just die

WOAH LISTEN, LISTEN.. Nobody said anyone knowingly sacrificed thier loved ones or friends. Its just like getting voted President. U wanna do good for your country, Orgs put money into your campaign.... U think thier not gonna want nothing back at the end? Whether if they asked you for it or not! Its a game. Sort of like the Mafia. Do you think some of the wise men know if their gonna die until they get "sent for" KANYE didnt know his mom was gonna die. Someone Probably Promised a young Ye a nice deal and said listen... "but your gonna have to give something back in the end, got me?"
  • c.b.b.
    Options

i don't ? with sour cream either i stopped going to tb for a minute b/c no matter how many times you say no sour cream they put sour cream on ? .

i'm try them out

but ? c didn't expose anybody He just called out folks rapping about fake dope prices. we all know half the industry is ? .

Yeah, he didn't technically expose anybody, but he basically called Neyo and Russell Simmons ? on an interview. People already suspected they were ? , but ? C was the first "celeb" to blast them on an interview

He died weeks after

• dr.oliverpo
    edited May 2012
    Options

i'm try them out

Yeah, he didn't technically expose anybody, but he basically called Neyo and Russell Simmons ? on an interview. People already suspected they were ? , but ? C was the first "celeb" to blast them on an interview

He died weeks after

@C.B.B He called out a Eastcoast Rapper and that's a Fact and 2 other Rappers, 2 from the South also. He said I know bout you boy "messing around with them Boys in the car (talking about MASE), I know ? .. and the rest of yall, Yall aint living right" <-- something to that nature. It was a radio interview like 2 or 3 months before he died. And he was on video talking about something too. Im looking for the interview now. ? C wanted to put ? on Blast.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So if Joe Blows finally gets a $5 raise on his check, and his moms abruptly dies 2 days later, did he sacrifice his moms???
    ? out here acting like celebrities and their families/freinds can't die.
    They people too

Dr. Oliver Po u don't know ? about sacrifices bruh, u r like a lame who finally learned how to hold a gun then heads to battle , u'll just b a sitting duck that's out here preaching youtube gospel.

who did rhianna sacrificed????

who did beyonce sacrificed???

who did jamie foxx sacrificed???

who did Denzel sacrificed???

who did will smith sacrificed???

who did jay sacrificed???

who did prince sacraficed???

who did micheal jackson the biggest celebrity of all times sacrificed???
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yea them Dorito tacos is the truth. I should sue though cuz i been makin nachos wit Doritos. I want my cut.

Buy I was on the strip yesterday and I walked past the Cosmopolitan. They had a bunch of logos. Most of em was random logos. But the top logo was a pic of a goat skull. They blended it in good. But it was obvious to those who kno wat they lookin at. These ? gettin bold with they ? .
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    So if Joe Blows finally gets a $5 raise on his check, and his moms abruptly dies 2 days later, did he sacrifice his moms???
    ? out here acting like celebrities and their families/freinds can't die.
    They people too

Dr. Oliver Po u don't know ? about sacrifices bruh, u r like a lame who finally learned how to hold a gun then heads to battle , u'll just b a sitting duck that's out here preaching youtube gospel.

who did rhianna sacrificed????

who did beyonce sacrificed???

who did jamie foxx sacrificed???

who did Denzel sacrificed???

who did will smith sacrificed???

who did jay sacrificed???

who did prince sacraficed???

who did micheal jackson the biggest celebrity of all times sacrificed???

They already sold their Souls they didnt need to do ? else. And they wanted out. Its obvious. Rihanna's out their ? around making Jay-z Angry, so he got someone else who looks like her Rita Ora. He wants to drop Rihanna.

Dude listen now your'e talking about Film, I do film I KNOW. So dont go their with me on that tip. Denzel? Jamie? <-- dont even bring his name up. How many of these Black Actors Dressed like Women got ? in the ass, played a homosexual part, or got shot in the ass on film. The Rappers just do it off camera. Period.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i never seen this kind of thread before.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^? c- yall know who got caught with the boy