How much does Rick Ross have riding on his "? Forgives, I Don't" album?

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And right on time to try n switch the argument to something about Em LOL....man imma leave you alone cuz u catching feelings, you sound like a grown man who just found out wrestling was fake....."but its real, I seen it, its real"

lol@ da bold cuz u r talkin about ya self comin n herr wit that stupid ? talkin about I DONT KNOW NO REAL STREET KATZ WIT CRED THAT ? WIT ROSS nonsene...& im not tryna change da subject itz just u act like ross was da 1st rapper 2 lie imean do u think ross lyin about bein a teen co is worse then feminem lyin about not bein racist klansmen? imean that ? makez no sense y would u b mo worried about a BLK MAN lyin about a TEEN GIG & let a racist cracka get away wit lyin about bein a KLANSMEn? smh i swear da white man got alot of yall mindz gone!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Yeah you must got the Sprint joint.

I got kin in Shakur Heights, bumpin that Ray Cash, never been to Tennessee except on them Tela, 8-Ball & MJG records.

But on topic if we are not from the cities or know people from the cites that these artists are from then we can only guess and assume about their street-stripes. If you ask Calvin Kliene, Gunna, Dehaven, & Jaz-O they will tell you that JayZ was a glorified drug-mule and a worker who never moved weight.....but in JayZ's rhymes he lost 92 bricks and had to bounce back.

Miami is the ? capital of America, anybody and some of everybody had they hands on that yowder, so it's no stretch to believe that a rapper from Carol City was hustling. Moving metric tons....hell no, moving a few zones...... most likely.

A "square" with no street-pedigree and no associations/affiliations could not put on a Boobie-Boy shirt and start repping the streets of a cutthroat city like Miami.

The only successful drug-dealers that I ever came in contact with were the ones that you would never suspect as being drug-dealers, they all had legitimate fronts, and square gigs..the ones who everybody knew was moving work went to the Feds or got peeled.

If you are ever indecisive about a persons resume just watch their associations/affiliations and weigh their cosigns and no-signs,
    real recognize real.

amen!
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this what street ? say bout ross

"yea he was a co but that ? be talkin ? tho"

trust me, ive had arguments in jail about ross

even in miami they say he fake but they ? with him

before the rap game knew he was a co, it was already known in florida for years

• Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

GeE-757 wrote: »
    BEFORE U START CAPING....read what I SAID.. I don't know Big Meech and Larry Hoover PERSONALLY, but If i was to guess they just see him as a talented actor, who happens to rap...but if u wanna get technical..THE REAL RICK ROSS don't

im not capin itz just u sound dumb actin like just cuz u dont know no street ? wit cred that ? wit ross dont nun ? wit him which is a LIE & all rapperz is actorz aint nun of them real if u believe every word that comez outta a rapperz mouf u gotta b stupid & ? da real rick ross cuz that white manz ? said that cracka V-? was his NIECE smh..

Gee calm down, your caping. I stated an observation from my surroundings, never said that for the masses, but the ? I know, don't ? with Ross, that's 2 different sets of ? in 2 different states. How u gon say ? the real Rick Ross when your man crush stole his whole criminal lifestyle and put it in rhymes? And not all rappers are actors, I can name a few (Styles P, B. Siegal, Boosie, Webbie) with street cred. And them just a few cats I'm naming off the top of my head.

It's kinda ironic to be asking someone to "calm down" when portions of your paragraphs are in all-caps.

I noticed on your Twitter that you're a 50-Cent fan am I right?

...hmmm a 50-Cent fan in California huh?

Lmmfao... U gots to have the wrong person, first the caps are cuz I'm posting from my phone, and that's the way its saved in there, 2nd, I'm from Cleveland, currently living in Tennessee, and I have never once tweeted I was a 50 cent fan, I simply told someone they were late that he had a Gangster grlls out LOL....California, i wish, weed is legal there

I got kin in Shakur Heights, bumpin that Ray Cash, never been to Tennessee except on them Tela, 8-Ball & MJG records.

But on topic if we are not from the cities or know people from the cites that these artists are from then we can only guess and assume about their street-stripes. If you ask Calvin Kliene, Gunna, Dehaven, & Jaz-O they will tell you that JayZ was a glorified drug-mule and a worker who never moved weight.....but in JayZ's rhymes he lost 92 bricks and had to bounce back.

Miami is the ? capital of America, anybody and some of everybody had they hands on that yowder, so it's no stretch to believe that a rapper from Carol City was hustling. Moving metric tons....hell no, moving a few zones...... most likely.

A "square" with no street-pedigree and no associations/affiliations could not put on a Boobie-Boy shirt and start repping the streets of a cutthroat city like Miami.

The only successful drug-dealers that I ever came in contact with were the ones that you would never suspect as being drug-dealers, they all had legitimate fronts, and square gigs..the ones who everybody knew was moving work went to the Feds or got peeled.

If you are ever indecisive about a persons resume just watch their associations/affiliations and weigh their cosigns and no-signs,
    real recognize real.

Yea my parents reside in SHAKER Heights, but no one still b umping Ray Cash in Cleveland. I can agree with what u sayin, but then again, its some exceptions. When i first made my post, and every post since then, you see I made the statement people I know, cats I ? with, I wasn't speaking on THE STREETS as a whole, which is why i SAID Gee was caping cuz soon as i made the statement he ran in to defend Ross street cred. Now I'm not sayin that Ross ain't NOW AFFILIATED with those cats cuz of his fame, but personally I don't believe he sold coke, but that's my opinion. Just as u said, its cats sayin Jay didn't sell wait, just a mule, that may b true. My thing is, if u a boss, did this, did that, then as a MAN you should've stepped up and said you was a C.O. when confronted with the ? . Period. But back to the affiliation ? , even Wayne gets a pass to throw up blood, and he's not a blood he's an affiliate
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yea my parents reside in SHAKER Heights, but no one still b umping Ray Cash in Cleveland. I can agree with what u sayin, but then again, its some exceptions. When i first made my post, and every post since then, you see I made the statement people I know, cats I ? with, I wasn't speaking on THE STREETS as a whole, which is why i SAID Gee was caping cuz soon as i made the statement he ran in to defend Ross street cred. Now I'm not sayin that Ross ain't NOW AFFILIATED with those cats cuz of his fame, but personally I don't believe he sold coke, but that's my opinion. Just as u said, its cats sayin Jay didn't sell wait, just a mule, that may b true. My thing is, if u a boss, did this, did that, then as a MAN you should've stepped up and said you was a C.O. when confronted with the ? . Period. But back to the affiliation ? , even Wayne gets a pass to throw up blood, and he's not a blood he's an affiliate

but ? da people u know cuz they aint nobody just cuz folkz around U dont ? wit ross dont mean itz da same everywherr & u keep on bringin up ross lyin again ross is not da 1st rapper 2 lie about his past da highest sellin rapper is a LYIN RACIST CRACKA so ? about that ross lyin ? & get ova that ? already cuz thatz stupid 2 get on him about lyin & not da WHITE BOY!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    If its ? the people i knows opinion u should've left my statement as is, a personal statement from my experiences instead of running to defend Ross.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    this what street ? say bout ross

"yea he was a co but that ? be talkin ? tho"

trust me, ive had arguments in jail about ross

even in miami they say he fake but they ? with him

before the rap game knew he was a co, it was already known in florida for years

This is true
  • GeE-757
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ross was a teen co @ 19 so y would da streetz of miami care rozay was a TEEN? imean it aint like ross was tryna make that ? his career im glad da mia aint turn they back on rozay cuz just cuz he was a teen co that dont make him fake or meanz he near sold drugz smh
    If its ? the people i knows opinion u should've left my statement as is, a personal statement from my experiences instead of running to defend Ross.

y make da foolish statement n da 1st place? ya peoplez dont speak fa da STREETZ they speak fa THEYSELF again im not defendin ross itz just u sound foolish comin n herr talkin about sum street katz around ya way when they aint runnin no damn streetz who carez if da street katz around ya way dont ? wit ross next time just say U dont ? wit ross cuz alot of street katz wit cred ? wit rozay...
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options
    ? it was a general statement...u caught feeling becuz I SAID it about HIM, cuz if i came into a thread and said a lot people i know don't ? with Kanye you wouldnt have said ? , but if I would've went in a thread n said a lot of people i know don't ? with that racist cracka Emyou would've cosigned that ? ...SMH.....say I'm lying n then ill know u trolling hard
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ? it was a general statement...u caught feeling becuz I SAID it about HIM, cuz if i came into a thread and said a lot people i know don't ? with Kanye you wouldnt have said ? , but if I would've went in a thread n said a lot of people i know don't ? with that racist cracka Emyou would've cosigned that ? ...SMH.....say I'm lying n then ill know u trolling hard

wat eva again i only said wat i said cuz u came n herr tryna act like street katz dont ? wit ross & da majority of his sellz is from WHITEZ!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BEFORE U START CAPING....read what I SAID.. I don't know Big Meech and Larry Hoover PERSONALLY, but If i was to guess they just see him as a talented actor, who happens to rap...but if u wanna get technical..THE REAL RICK ROSS don't

im not capin itz just u sound dumb actin like just cuz u dont know no street ? wit cred that ? wit ross dont nun ? wit him which is a LIE & all rapperz is actorz aint nun of them real if u believe every word that comez outta a rapperz mouf u gotta b stupid & ? da real rick ross cuz that white manz ? said that cracka V-? was his NIECE smh..

Gee calm down, your caping. I stated an observation from my surroundings, never said that for the masses, but the ? I know, don't ? with Ross, that's 2 different sets of ? in 2 different states. How u gon say ? the real Rick Ross when your man crush stole his whole criminal lifestyle and put it in rhymes? And not all rappers are actors, I can name a few (Styles P, B. Siegal, Boosie, Webbie) with street cred. And them just a few cats I'm naming off the top of my head.

It's kinda ironic to be asking someone to "calm down" when portions of your paragraphs are in all-caps.

Lmmfao... U gots to have the wrong person, first the caps are cuz I'm posting from my phone, and that's the way its saved in there, 2nd, I'm from Cleveland, currently living in Tennessee, and I have never once tweeted I was a 50 cent fan, I simply told someone they were late that he had a Gangster grlls out LOL....California, i wish, weed is legal there

real recognize real.

I think a lot of times people who ain't been around the game think that selling drugs is some difficult and exotic hustle that only a select few people can engage in....yeah right. Selling coke/? in the hood is the easiest hustle their is and if you in a port city like Miami with a lot of tourists and traffic then you can sell yowder easy.

I been to Miami twice, my boy J-Bird still down there and he told me this:

Ross had a 25K C.O. Gig with benefits in a minimum Intake facility in Dade County at the age of 19, he quit the job a year later.

The question that we need to be asking is what 19-20 year old would leave a gig like that unless he had another hustle that was equally lucrative or more lucrative. ? , C.O's make so much money with side-hustles on the inside why would you quit?

^^^thats the secret thats never been answered but by all verifiable accounts he was with E-Class, Gucci Pucci and ? with
    Tony Draper, Ted Lucas, and flying out to NY to record with Eric Sermon a few years after that.

I support the MMG movement and the music and teen employment history & education history isn't a concern of mine, I'm more into what rappers do for their communities and the culture.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    I think a lot of times people who ain't been around the game think that selling drugs is some difficult and exotic hustle that only a select few people can engage in....yeah right. Selling coke/? in the hood is the easiest hustle their is and if you in a port city like Miami with a lot of tourists and traffic then you can sell yowder easy.

Ross had a 25K C.O. Gig with benefits in a minimum Intake facility in Dade County at the age of 19, he quit the job a year later.

The question that we need to be asking is what 19-20 year old would leave a gig like that unless he had another hustle that was equally lucrative or more lucrative. ? , C.O's make so much money with side-hustles on the inside why would you quit?

^^^thats the secret thats never been answered but by all verifiable accounts he was with E-Class, Gucci Pucci and ? with
    Tony Draper, Ted Lucas, and flying out to NY to record with Eric Sermon a few years after that.

I support the MMG movement and the music and teen employment history & education history isn't a concern of mine, I'm more into what rappers do for their communities and the culture.

PREACH!
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options

wat eva again i only said wat i said cuz u came n herr tryna act like street katz dont ? wit ross & da majority of his sellz is from WHITEZ!

The majority of EVERY rapper that "sells" is from white people
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Options

real recognize real.

Point taken
  • GeE-757
    Options

so u was still tryna act like mo whitez ? wit ross then blkz & thAT is a LIE
  • Mr.Audigier216
    edited May 2012
    Options

so u was still tryna act like mo whitez ? wit ross then blkz & thAT is a LIE

No I'm standing by my original statement that losing in sales means he losing fans because WHITE PEOPLE buy albums most blacks don't.....which Is why when you came in raving n ranting I told u to read what i SAID
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey gee I'm white and I'll cop Ross' album. does that make you mad?
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Id say he has a lot riding on this album, but only MUSICALLY. Sales only matter to those outside the culture.....

Ross gotta bring it. Change the sound and rock the ? lyrically. Expand the subject matter and do more solo tracks. I hate to say it but this has to be a classic album. He should have plenty to talk about
  • LV_Don
    LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After this album he can either go the Jay-Z/Kanye/Wayne direction or the Fat Joe/Ja Rule/Fabolous direction
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sales only matter to those outside the culture.....

I disagree
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sales only matter to those outside the culture.....

I disagree
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ether...........
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what backwoods place are you 19 and still a teen ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

NineTEEN...TEENager
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

NineTEEN...TEENager

Yeah, I'm not sure wtf kind of logic @blackbloc was using with that one
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he doesnt go platinum, it will cement his position as a gold artist for good... This is his last chance to make that cross to the millions