The Lakers I Just Got My A** Whooped Now What Thread....

Options
13»

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Funny thing...nba is about matchups..i think lakers would have beaten spurs if they advance b/c of d slower pace...... okc was just tooo athletic for LA...luck of the draw...

Naw bruh out of the three times they played during the regular season spurs got them 2-1....those two games they won the spurs won by 20 or more points lol

playoffs>>>>>regular season

chicago was 3-0 agianst miami last year in the regular season and miami beat chicacgo 4-1 in the playoffs
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/582525_3925605749261_1553160053_33182368_1941564240_n.jpg[/img]

Hilarious
    Everything else in this thread is recycled
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny thing...nba is about matchups..i think lakers would have beaten spurs if they advance b/c of d slower pace...... okc was just tooo athletic for LA...luck of the draw...

Naw bruh out of the three times they played during the regular season spurs got them 2-1....those two games they won the spurs won by 20 or more points lol

the lakers also blew out the spurs in the game they won

Hmmm no 14 points is really not a blowout
  • vageneral08
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

playoffs>>>>>regular season

chicago was 3-0 agianst miami last year in the regular season and miami beat chicacgo 4-1 in the playoffs

Injuries bruh thats different
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vats of ether being used in here....souls are drowning.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this post is proof you didnt watch the game. they made the score respectable in garbage time.

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Yea because Jordan was never swept... oh wait he was

Well, I'm sure he won without multiple HALL OF FAMERS on his team... oh wait he couldn't

Jordan never had a skilled big man... yea.but he did have a top rebounder and defender at the post, a wet 3 point shooter, a top 50 all time wingman and top 5 defender, ect

Well, well... shut the ? up

byum wasn't top 5 in blocks this year?
    ron artest isn't considered a top 5 defender?

are you sure jordan didnt make pippen a hall of famer?
    and rodman was on the second run.

didn't kobe play on a team with karl malone gary payton and shaq? i think those are HOF guys

don't make excuses for kobe. he lost. it happens. the same way ? ? on lebron for not havin the accomplishments kobe has, kobe can get ? for not catchin mike
  • vageneral08
    Options

this post is proof you didnt watch the game. they made the score respectable in garbage time.

doesnt matter rather they did it in the last 5 mins or 3rd quarter it's not a blowout period
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    third_jersey_logo.jpg

I got the Kings in 6 over the Rangers and 7 over the Devils.

7967d41d4536ae9c4cfac7fe167a.jpg

Quick is out there hurting feelings and

penner-dustin-120515-6col.jpg

Penner has stepped his game up immensely over these past two series.

KINGS 2012 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!! BRING THAT CHIP BACK TO LA!!!
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a big Kobe fan BTW...just participating in the thread. The ? lost so he's not exempt from ethering
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyle Lowry wants out of houston..... We got two options go and trade(back) Pau Gasol to Houston with Steve Blake for Scola, Lowry and Martin which I'd do in a snap or get the 3 team trade and we ship Pau to Houston and we get Deron Williams in the sign and trade while trading Lowry and sum1 else .... Either option I'm all for it
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    [img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/582525_3925605749261_1553160053_33182368_1941564240_n.jpg[/img]

lmao