Pusha T versus Lil' Wayne Battle Thread

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Funk flex talking about Wayne got him because the beat had that boom bap sound he been missing. Smh.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Funk flex talking about Wayne got him because the beat had that boom bap sound he been missing. Smh.

Now thats a ? shame smh
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    In the midst of warfare and instigation from the HipHop community on Twitter, Wiz Khalifah expressed himself with this Tweet:

@wizdom: A woman's silence says it all. Her silence & lack of expression means that she's reached her breaking point.

Lol I know you ? around cause you know damn well that's not his twitter lol
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gonna be mad when Pusha t ends up on a T-Shirt.

#YMCMB
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    real talk tho, monizzle
    you be makin yourself look like a stan
    a michael malice/bcotton stan
    i've seen you enter threads that ain't have ? to do with you talkin about quote 1 of them ? and be like "wayne this that and the other ymcoonmb and blah blah blah blah and bloopity bloop bloop"
    you ? ride them ? as hard as you say they ? ride wayne
    ? is sad and gross
    you type entire pages worth of material to them ? and they, most of the time, ignore you
    you a scorned lover or some ? , b?
    ? is sad, cut it out

he becoming just like genocide

that ? is sad, b
    and ? be like "get em monizzle!"
    like he ain't sayin the same exact ? every time
    it done got to the point to where he on his Gee ?
    i know if i see a Gee post somewhere "racist white klanzmen" is gon be there somewhere
    now i know if i see a Monizzle post "ymcoonmb" is gon be there somewhere

lol im no way near genocide status cause

a) i don't threaten to leave the IC

b) i share useful information on threads in the ic (see my last 2 threads on the lupe ? and the big ghost ? )

c) i don't promote wack music like insane clown posse
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

flex is a known two faced ? !
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Monizzle is the 2012 Genocide. Know your role lame.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#YMCMB
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    In the midst of warfare and instigation from the HipHop community on Twitter, Wiz Khalifah expressed himself with this Tweet:

@wizdom: A woman's silence says it all. Her silence & lack of expression means that she's reached her breaking point.

Lol I know you ? around cause you know damn well that's not his twitter lol

LOL, I know but it was funny to me how I'm reading all the fight-fight tweets on my Timeline and then I seen that love potion ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#YMCMB
    I was reading some Tweets and as a YMCMB fan would you rather it be Cudi on the diss track with Pusha or Common on the track going at Drake?
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    H2O Gates wrote: »
    Sion. wrote: »

Wayne's response goes to show u he's not built for battles. Look at Jay-Z, after Ether hit he didn't know how to react or respond. Same thing here. Wayne aint good at battle raps. Plus Wayne grew up in the spotlight, there's more to pull from like Pusha did. Pusha isn't that well known reputation wise so it's hard to find something to ride off.

Right now tho Pusha is KILLIN Wayne. Wayne has to go back into the studio and put together something way better.

Wayne CAN spit is the thing. He just doesn't. It's some disheartening ? . A true lyricist doesn't need a lot of ammunition. One bullet is more than enough to get the job done. *shrugs* ? came out lookin' like Sugar Shane in his last fight...

Now personally I can't stand Wayne's music & I gotta c/s my ? @Seansosa C4 was garbage. Every now and then tho, Wayne will drop a nice verse or 2 but of ALL the Wayne songs this is the one that had me sold that dude can spit when he wants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4M6vATLuxw

I wonder if there will be another record from either camp tho..... ? if I were Pusha I'd prolly walk away laughin.

I wonder what Wayne will say when they interview him about this.....

exactly he is too comfortable and inconsistent! guess its the money idk...he went from the block is hot to skateboardin smh
  • Michael_Malice
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @H-Rap

I hope it is Kanye on the diss track with Wayne cause Yeezy aint gonna let Weezy muder him like everybody else. Yeezy gonna rap like he got some type respect for himself.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Monizzle is the 2012 Genocide. Know your role lame.

lol come with actual facts instead of cheer leading for wayne despite being a grown man past 30 old ass ? haha

you prolly praying to the IC gods that they ban me right now lol

• Michael_Malice
    Options
    Lol @ "band me". And you in college? Got damn. If any mod knows how to "band" someone then post it.

#YMCMB
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lol @ "band me". And you in college? Got damn. If any mod knows how to "band" someone then post it.

#YMCMB

you cant post supporting details and resort to name calling i doubt you have made it past 2nd grade lmaooo

all jokes aside, (your sorry ass life included) you can't deny you have written on this site that you ask the illbot to ban me lol but yeah keep side skirting from the truth old ass ? ....damn menapause done made you even more bitchmade lmaooo
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This pusha guy writes a whole song and Wayne kills him with one tweet
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Didn't read. Cool story tho ^^^^^^^^ write another.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this got to 16 pages? was someone gettin roasted or something? lol anyway that pusha t diss is wack. wayne needs to holla at some ghost writers
  • wmj710
    Options
    damn this got to 16 pages? was someone gettin roasted or something? lol anyway that pusha t diss is wack. wayne needs to holla at some ghost writers

No just monnizle writing esseys again don't even know That right don't even care
  • wmj710
    Options
    ? that Wayne killed this guy with a tweet
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course Wayne wont come at 50 though. he made one subliminal and then backed down from it like a ? when 50 responded. weak.
  • wmj710
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    of course Wayne wont come at 50 though. he made one subliminal and then backed down from it like a ? when 50 responded. weak.

50 and Wayne was hanging out like two weekends ago that ish over
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk bout that. All I know is it's a fire ass track.

I done listened to it 23 times already according to my iTunes. That aint counting my iPod and the web. Haven't done that since Cartoon & Cereal
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne definitely only sent a jab. And I'm glad he wasn't too ? to say names like the Camel has set a precedence for since he got bodied by Esco.

You're ? if you think Wayne was attempting to go hard. I hope this ? escalates to a full fledged beef on wax. Wayne needs this on his resume to solidify his top 5 spot.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Waynes next song going after pusha T is going to be on tha carter V mark my words.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ransom note>>>>>>>>>>>>