Pusha T versus Lil' Wayne Battle Thread

Options

Comments

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trust me...lol...Baby and them ? are doing this for Ent...lol..This ? is for pub...to keep us talking about them...Trust me...

Why would a ? like Baby keep robbing ? in the industry...not paying them in ? ...Dude is a street ? and he could care less about an industry ? ...lol...That's how N.O. and street ? are...especially a ? who has money...smh..They can care less about paying another ? ...

Best believe Baby treat this ? like a dope game...I promise you this...Dude knows whose is about what and not...like I said..the ? that don't rap and or not rappers
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    big head wrote: »
    It's funny how folks claim to know a man when never meeting or being around a man before...I'm not hear to defend anyone but as a fan of CMR...These dudes been going to war with ? ...Cut-throat Killers down here in N.O. Wayne since was 14...and longer before that.. having beefs with ? 20-29 years old grown ass men...In the N.O. before Cash Money went nationwide...they stayed beefing...with real ? ...not these ? who have alot to lose if they was to do something lol...As I read the comments on here and folks saying Wayne replied back soft and Pusha T got dude shook... 1st off if you followed CMR from the very beginning you'll know what I speak of...These ? Wayne B.G. and pretty much the whole CMR camp were beefing weren't no studio gangstas...These were killers who turned to rappers type ? that would shoot up ? themselves.. (see PNC- Don't Get Comfortable)...These so call beefs/shots these ? throwing at Wayne...Baby and them dudes than been in worser beefs than this kiddi ? lol...I promise you if Pusha T was to send any kind of shots towards the ? Wayne and CMR was beefing back in the day before the world knew about them dude..I promise you..I promise you...that dude would be missing or dead lol...The ? who are true CMR fans and know N.O. music knows the deal...PNC vs CMR... CMR vs Big Boy Records...
    The ? is so fake and phony..I'm ? that Wayne would even entertain these dudes who throw shots in the game at him now lol..the beefs dude was in when he first came out...dude really lucky to be alive now.

Baby knows this and I'm sure Wayne knows this...These ? have been in worse beefs than what this kiddi ? is going on now lol...They know what beef is..and I promise you..The back and forth that's going on now on like 4-5 five songs and ? different interviews saying this and that..I promise you...the ? CMR had beef with back in the day...I'll give you a minimium of 2 songs of dissing each other...meaning...someone says a name on a record...a reply is made and I promise you somebody outta somebody's camp was found dead lol....if not the artist themselves....So this beef so call beef ? now..Baby aint really worried and I don't blame him...dude at a point in his life where he knows these industry ? just blowing wind...

Half of the time...these ? are beefing with cats that's not even rappers yall would be surprise on what goes on behind the scene and ? ..

thats real ? tho

them ? was in real life beef not just rap beef

this ? right now is just for entertainmen

Dont believe the hype my ? . BG is a real ? he ran N.O Juvie is a real ? he has major clout in N.O. These ? can go back home....Wayne can't. Wayne and Birdman screaming they bloods and ? when they were blessed in by Mack 10 when he came to CMR. Blessed in means them ? didnt take that standing 031 or commit no crimes. Id be surprised if them ? knew the knowledge. Souljah Slim was a real ? in N.O. Birdman and them just had the smarts to use ? to their advantage. Remember when them ? was walking around with them blue flags on all the time. You dint think they had to pay for that? They are phony. Yea they got their slodiers that'll do ? for them. Everybody does...especially when you can pay like they can

first, i could give a ? about that gang ? , them ? wore purple, yellow, blue, red flags on sthat soulja flag ?

them ? got money they can do what the ? they want, if they wanna be bloods ? it, more power to em

baby aint takin no ? orders form nobody, wtf is you talkin bout b..........100 mill ? takin orders from a regular ass ? .....................you must be crazy

i kno bg was a real ? , ? he doin ten right now

them ? cant go back to they hood cause they hood aint around no mo

hurricane katrina? does that ring a ? bell

but them ? aint gotta be gangsta to pay to get yo ass knocked off

belee dat

stop your showing your thong and ignorance to real life "money" dosnt make you bullet proof

so you sayin a head blood ? gon ? the richest ? in his clik that prolly bought him a bentley....................yall ? need to stay in the house and leave the streets to the real ?

you have no clue to how a street ? thinks and it shows..my "respect" is worth more than his "money" but a bottomfeeder can understand this thought process so peace bruh

respect dont pay the bills or put food in yo mouth

so wat is you sayin

agian you keep missing th point...smh @ lil ? thugs.....look ? face, "I" wouldnt need "HIS" money for the fact "I" would be in the position to make my own and call my own shots..you see a "real ? " will punk a "fake ? " anyday...if anything id "take" this cats money from him...like id work for a grown ass man named "baby" fohs

bruh you cant punk a 100 million dollar ?

all it takes is money to ? a ? , thats all it takes

boosie was gettin ? killed for 6 stacks b

6000 muthafuckin dollars

lets be realistic about it

you think baby is ogin to the hood and trap where the real bloods b

? no, why would he

lol and who do you think gave Boosie the game???

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne should've waited a couple of more days and listened to a couple of more beats before He released a record..smh

lol prolly wont give that ? another bar till Carter 5 IANAHB2/ his next album come out
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    money buys respect

you think the ? baby feedin gon let him get killed...........? no

and he prolly feedin blood ? too

who would ? they cash cow............not nobody

MOney cant buy respect or loyalty...money buys mercenaries and goons and those ? will stab u in your back for a bigger payout. Dont let these rap ? and movies fool you
    money buys respect

MOney cant buy respect or loyalty...money buys mercenaries and goons and those ? will stab u in your back for a bigger payout. Dont let these rap ? and movies fool you

your not gonna get through to him bruh this lil boy done seen to many movies and heard to many rhymes...

bruh im tellin you from a street ? point of view

you gon be loyal and respect the ? thats feedin you even if you dont like him

say birdman the cokeman, and he the person you been buyin yo coke from

he got the cheapest price and the best ?

you gon cop from him all the time, and warn him if ? bout to rob him, or ? tryin to ? him, or even snitch on him........

you would dare a muthafucka to lay a hand on him, even a ? finger

why?

cause he the person feedin you, he the reason why you eatin so good.........

now if somebody come wit a better price a course you gon stop ? wit him

but he a 100 million dollar ? , who got it better than him............not too many

he got yo respect and loyalty cause he feedin you

you respect his hustle, his grind

you loyal cause thats how you make yo money ( do you like yo job? i bet no, but you gotta pay them bills)

but thats just a real ? for you tho

of course its gon be ? in his camp that try to rob him or ? him........but them ? ?

now his team strong cause he feedin a lot of ? who kno if this ? gone from the picture they back to breakin in cars and buyin double up and ?

thats just real street ? , its bout money

? all that other ? yall talkin bout

this is why youll never rise in the streets and will forever be a "dog" amoung men

so tell me somethin ultimate gangster, super thug, how can i rise in the streets

• runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    money buys respect

money buys respect

your not gonna get through to him bruh this lil boy done seen to many movies and heard to many rhymes...

you gon cop from him all the time, and warn him if ? bout to rob him, or ? tryin to ? him, or even snitch on him........

why?

but he a 100 million dollar ? , who got it better than him............not too many

you loyal cause thats how you make yo money ( do you like yo job? i bet no, but you gotta pay them bills)

of course its gon be ? in his camp that try to rob him or ? him........but them ? ?

now his team strong cause he feedin a lot of ? who kno if this ? gone from the picture they back to breakin in cars and buyin double up and ?

this is why youll never rise in the streets and will forever be a "dog" amoung men

so tell me somethin ultimate gangster, super thug, how can i rise in the streets

i never claimed to be none of this you showed your thong and i pointed it out....as far as "teaching you something" ? you white boy you done showed your self to be a domestic animale
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ya'll give Baby way too much credit. Baby is a mascot in the Cash money empire. He's not the brains, he's not as smart as you ? think. Slim is the mastermind behind it all.
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    money buys respect

money buys respect

why?

i never claimed to be none of this you showed your thong and i pointed it out....as far as "teaching you something" ? you white boy you done showed your self to be a domestic animale

GOAT'D
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both of them sorry ass ? .

Boosie get out in 8 months

Free Boosie!!!!!!!!!!

lol no ? he got 8 years to serve
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    who the hell came in an od'ed with the troll button?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Drake said "If you was doing 16s when I was 16 and your ? still flopped and you switched teams, don't talk to me my ? ,"

man drake needs to quit it cause when Luda and Common came at his head he wasnt saying ?
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Drake said "If you was doing 16s when I was 16 and your ? still flopped and you switched teams, don't talk to me my ? ,"

man drake needs to quit it cause when Luda and Common came at his head he wasnt saying ?

or dmx for that matter.....
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    I would never want to be the one who disses first. Now when Pusha drops this next diss with a "Monster" feature, Wayne can sit back and attempt to top it.

With that said, Pusha's diss is literally leagues ahead of Waynes weak ass jab.

Plus I'm not gonna act like Im not excited about this whole thing, whens the last time we witnessed a beef with relevant rappers. Please Wayne stans dont even quote me saying Pusha aint relevant...if you listen to dope music Pusha hasnt gone anywhere!!!
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OceanState wrote: »
    I would never want to be the one who disses first. Now when Pusha drops this next diss with a "Monster" feature, Wayne can sit back and attempt to top it.

Plus I'm not gonna act like Im not excited about this whole thing, whens the last time we witnessed a beef with relevant rappers. Please Wayne stans dont even quote me saying Pusha aint relevant...if you listen to dope music Pusha hasnt gone anywhere!!!

Fear of ? 2 was slept on.
  • runningwolf1980
    Options
    looks like i done made somebody "tight" lmao...? hoe ass
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

although Pusha shot first wayne really put out the first diss cause he stated Pusha's name....pusha couldve denied it being a diss but since wayne/drake caught feeling and fired now everyone knows pusha joint
  • runningwolf1980
    Options

although Pusha shot first wayne really put out the first diss cause he stated Pusha's name....pusha couldve denied it being a diss but since wayne/drake caught feeling and fired now everyone knows pusha joint

you have a point...it was "rumore" untill wayne "owned it"
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the shoes fits........
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? arguing about OGs in the hood and ? that climbed that ladder to get them CEO checks...
    best to believe Baby, Wayne or even Drake's yellow ass could throw a couple of g's at a young degenerate and get the most official ? murked....
    ? acting like this fool can't take a dirt nap....
    vlcsnap-2010-06-06-15h43m28s192.png? a hood respect
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Do it for the money. I am such a ? "

Wayne lost.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    It don't even sound like a diss towards Drake it sounds like a warning with how YMCB does business. Im not going to act like Pusha's diss was this generations ether but it definitely hit harder
    Wow, Pusha got them dudes. "Exodus" was hard body of course the Big sample makes it even harder. Funny how Drake now wanna a diss AFTER Wayne said something. Also I hate when people bring up sales in a rap battle. I don't care if Pusha don't got an album out now or if he's opening for future or he's only gone Gold once. NONE OF THAT MATTERS in a battle. It's about rhymes and the instrumental. Wayne's replay was weak, he needs to stop acting like he will "Body" someone. Pusha got round 1 easily. Yo "What Happen To that Boy" is such a Classic song and beat, Pusha bodied that too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0

who used to write birdman ? back in the day bc he was way better than he is now

Gillie apparently
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options