Pusha T versus Lil' Wayne Battle Thread

Options

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it doesnt matter all the hipster swaggots will love wayne even more after he gets exposed for bein the ? he is
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusha T shouldnt be dissing, he should be sayin thank u for receiving the attention he's been lookin for from Wayne since 2006

Pusha T didn't diss Wayne though. Wayne dissed himself. Nowhere on 'Exodus' do you hear Lil Wayne's name, but you can go to Wayne's Twitter and see Pusha T's name in vein and you can go listen to 'Goulish' and hear Pusha T's name in vein
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no one considers wayne a goat, except young teenage fans that think carter 3 is his first album
  • P. Town
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Why they wanna beat up on the little fella like that for? Lil Wayne already ain't seeing Pusha T so a guest should be a illegal.

Only way to really beat Wayne is to totally ? him. Because if not then it's easy for his delusional fans to say he won...

Wait and is Wayn even BUILT for beef? what is the last true battle he had? The shot at 50?

He sent a shot at Jay last year on that song with Drake and Jadakiss. But he still ain't ? with Pusha.
    Why they wanna beat up on the little fella like that for? Lil Wayne already ain't seeing Pusha T so a guest should be a illegal.

Only way to really beat Wayne is to totally ? him. Because if not then it's easy for his delusional fans to say he won...

Wait and is Wayn even BUILT for beef? what is the last true battle he had? The shot at 50?

He's had shots thrown at him and he's thrown wack ass bars back at dudes like 50 and Gillie. This the first time he's caught feelings to the point of dedicating a whole studio session to somebody though.

I mean but has Wayne had a REAL battle like Jay/Nas 50/Ja Ross/50 ? even Nicki/Kim

I dont mean lil shots here and there. And if so How can anybody consider him GOAT and he's not even Battle tested? ? is wrong with New Rap Fans?

I don't think so
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Pusha T shouldnt be dissing, he should be sayin thank u for receiving the attention he's been lookin for from Wayne since 2006

Pusha T didn't diss Wayne though. Wayne dissed himself. Nowhere on 'Exodus' do you hear Lil Wayne's name, but you can go to Wayne's Twitter and see Pusha T's name in vein and you can go listen to 'Goulish' and hear Pusha T's name in vein

whats the reason for him dissing drake and ymcmb period over the last few years
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    carter 3 is wayne's first album right?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    ? got boring after the first minute. And plus he rhymed ? with gun. :/
  • P. Town
    edited May 2012
    Options

whats the reason for him dissing drake and ymcmb period over the last few years

When has he ever dissed him? If names haven't been said then it's not Pusha T dissing them, it's the listeners dissing Drake, Wayne and YMCMB. For ya'll to assume that's who he's talking about says that ya'll feel like YMCMB fit those ? characteristics being spoke on in said 'diss'
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lol i forget ur a jiggamane fan so ur used to rappers who heavily use sublims, clipse been throwin shots and denyin it for years tho thru music, magazines, interviews..

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol i forget ur a jiggamane fan so ur used to rappers who heavily use sublims, clipse been throwin shots and denyin it for years tho thru music, magazines, interviews..

Check out this interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyD5RRYUYs4
  • P. Town
    Options

Once again. If you can't tell me where a name has been said then when you hear what you think is Pusha T dissing Wayne, then you feel that kind of way about Wayne too
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rap trading cards, gotta collect them all
    2346413688_0d18579ebc.jpg
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got boring after the first minute. And plus he rhymed ? with gun. :/

Is this really an argument when he's battling a dude who said

"I can say dont rhyme and its gon rhyme"
  • P. Town
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=1SLGggkrG9A

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its gonna be 50 watch
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    No. I can say it's the best use of a Biggie sample in a while though.

What song by biggie did he sample.Tell me it aint victory.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Once again. If you can't tell me where a name has been said then when you hear what you think is Pusha T dissing Wayne, then you feel that kind of way about Wayne too

ion feel no kinda way bout wayne, except he need to get off this skatin ? and get back to how he was in 04-06, pusha t did mention his name in bro post up there tho, and ? aint just pusha dissin drake and wayne for no reason, aint nobody thinkin bout pusha t till these disses drop

and how pusha gon say another ? lyin in his raps, didnt malice admit they been lyin bout coke rap this whole time
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You can choose either:

Gillie Da Kid
    Juvenile
    50 Cent

I could be reaching but it could be a phone call from Terrence "Gangsta" Williams dissing Wayne for his faggotry. That would be the ultimate ether.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Can't count 50 out....50 and Pusha have collaborated before...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    No. I can say it's the best use of a Biggie sample in a while though.

What song by biggie did he sample.Tell me it aint victory.

He sampled What's Beef?
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been did that street ? . Legal money better. Less hassle and I don't have to wear a bullet proof vest to work. You don't respect or be loyal to a ? that got good coke. Cuz as soon as a better connect come in you out. Loyalty is when a ? stay paying that extra 1500 on the kilo cuz you came up in the game together. Respect is fronting a man a half a ki because you know he is a man if his word. You feed ? dog food when they offered steak they gonna flip on your ass ASAP....this from a former street ? so ? that scarface rap music ? yall talkin about.

you just basically said the same exact thing i said

listen to yourself

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    This could get good.
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    money buys respect

you think the ? baby feedin gon let him get killed...........? no

and he prolly feedin blood ? too

who would ? they cash cow............not nobody

MOney cant buy respect or loyalty...money buys mercenaries and goons and those ? will stab u in your back for a bigger payout. Dont let these rap ? and movies fool you
    money buys respect

you think the ? baby feedin gon let him get killed...........? no

and he prolly feedin blood ? too

who would ? they cash cow............not nobody

MOney cant buy respect or loyalty...money buys mercenaries and goons and those ? will stab u in your back for a bigger payout. Dont let these rap ? and movies fool you

your not gonna get through to him bruh this lil boy done seen to many movies and heard to many rhymes...

bruh im tellin you from a street ? point of view

you gon be loyal and respect the ? thats feedin you even if you dont like him

say birdman the cokeman, and he the person you been buyin yo coke from

he got the cheapest price and the best ?

you gon cop from him all the time, and warn him if ? bout to rob him, or ? tryin to ? him, or even snitch on him........

you would dare a muthafucka to lay a hand on him, even a ? finger

why?

cause he the person feedin you, he the reason why you eatin so good.........

now if somebody come wit a better price a course you gon stop ? wit him

but he a 100 million dollar ? , who got it better than him............not too many

he got yo respect and loyalty cause he feedin you

you respect his hustle, his grind

you loyal cause thats how you make yo money ( do you like yo job? i bet no, but you gotta pay them bills)

but thats just a real ? for you tho

of course its gon be ? in his camp that try to rob him or ? him........but them ? ?

now his team strong cause he feedin a lot of ? who kno if this ? gone from the picture they back to breakin in cars and buyin double up and ?

thats just real street ? , its bout money

? all that other ? yall talkin bout

this is why youll never rise in the streets and will forever be a "dog" amoung men

so tell me somethin ultimate gangster, super thug, how can i rise in the streets

i never claimed to be none of this you showed your thong and i pointed it out....as far as "teaching you something" ? you white boy you done showed your self to be a domestic animale

well i kno you from the hood now

only the real hood ? cant spell animal

non existant daddy couldnt keep the lights on huh

log off, go read a book, then og back in so i can put you on some real street ? ?