GOOD/RocNation vs YMCMB was bound to happen. Drake & Wayne been sendin shots.....

Options

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? Good Music and Roc Nation bring it on. Cash Money been here since 1991 ? they aint going nowhere get off Jay Z ? . Who supposed to be scared of a ? thats scared to take pics with ? . GTFOH. How Kanye putting fear in ? hearts when he got Reggie Bush ? on his breath. The blunt smoke I exhale can blow Monizzle away like a plastic bag in a hurricane. I hope Monizzle ? ass in that gym getting his weight up instead of trying to ? teenagers because he gonna be the next rapper on WSHH to catch a fade from this war. Pusha T is a ? clown. Cyhi is a non factor. Teana Taylor got the biggest ? on the label. Common is uncle tom im glad Serena crushed his soul and ? him over for a white boy. all that back to africa ? and he cant even make his ? ? . ? Q tip. his beats are wack and rhymes are wack. only ? and bohemians where fans of ATCQ. Too much gangster and tims n hoodies raps in the 90s to hear about 3 ? ass ? rapping about flowers blooming. ? 2 Chainz. he's wack and ? gonna soon be embarrassed to say that they was even feeling that garbage he droppin. When a random stranger on the internet can master your style and predict more than 90% of your lines that practically makes him a gimmick. ? J Cole. He is a scary ? . He look like he was about to cry when Waka hard fouled him. Jay Electronica is a ? too. fake ass Killah Priest with that weak save the whales flow. he dont intimidate nobody especially when nobody know who the ? he is. ? Rihanna. her forehead looks like the spring loaded cup holder in my truck. she cant say ? in this war. Chris Brown beat her and now is ? her again. Wayne ? her. Drake ? her. Nicki ? her. Tyga ? . see YMCMB been ? ? . Wayne rawdogs hoes that look better than Kim K and toss em to the curb preggos. meanwhile you got homos like Jay Z and Kanye who aint never ? a bad ? in they life until they got money saving ? that ball players been through like Beyonce and Kim K. I guess they like that taste of ? strap when they eating ? cause you can clearly see on Bey and Kim K face they are not satisfied. Damn Wayne ? Bey, Kim K and Rihanna damn. Why Good Music and Roc Nation ? love tasting other ? left over ? . sick. ? good music and roc nation and ? everybody on this board thats down with them. ? every jigga warrior. ? every kanye fan. its on. 187 um roc nation killas. good music killas.

YMCMB 10 letters
    #shootfirst
    ? Good Music and Roc Nation
    how the ? yall the roc when your leader is soft

S-O-F-T [eddie murphy voice]
    S-O-F-T [larry bird voice]
    if you down with roc nation and good music then ? you too

You type essays mid ? on the IC and listen to lady gaga. Those are actually the 2 examples of soft used in the dictionary. And dead at your first avi being lady gaga and your current avi being roc nation you talking ? and repping roc nation at the same damn time lol. Thats more of a joke than your life outside the IC lmaoo.

watch out he might kiss you....russian reporter
    so you'll have to smack him....will smith

Im not jay z so im good....just like wayne tomp just wanna kiss his daddy jay.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roc/GOOD got this ?

• H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Good Music and Roc Nation bring it on. Cash Money been here since 1991 ? they aint going nowhere get off Jay Z ? . Who supposed to be scared of a ? thats scared to take pics with ? . GTFOH. How Kanye putting fear in ? hearts when he got Reggie Bush ? on his breath. The blunt smoke I exhale can blow Monizzle away like a plastic bag in a hurricane. I hope Monizzle ? ass in that gym getting his weight up instead of trying to ? teenagers because he gonna be the next rapper on WSHH to catch a fade from this war. Pusha T is a ? clown. Cyhi is a non factor. Teana Taylor got the biggest ? on the label. Common is uncle tom im glad Serena crushed his soul and ? him over for a white boy. all that back to africa ? and he cant even make his ? ? . ? Q tip. his beats are wack and rhymes are wack. only ? and bohemians where fans of ATCQ. Too much gangster and tims n hoodies raps in the 90s to hear about 3 ? ass ? rapping about flowers blooming. ? 2 Chainz. he's wack and ? gonna soon be embarrassed to say that they was even feeling that garbage he droppin. When a random stranger on the internet can master your style and predict more than 90% of your lines that practically makes him a gimmick. ? J Cole. He is a scary ? . He look like he was about to cry when Waka hard fouled him. Jay Electronica is a ? too. fake ass Killah Priest with that weak save the whales flow. he dont intimidate nobody especially when nobody know who the ? he is. ? Rihanna. her forehead looks like the spring loaded cup holder in my truck. she cant say ? in this war. Chris Brown beat her and now is ? her again. Wayne ? her. Drake ? her. Nicki ? her. Tyga ? . see YMCMB been ? ? . Wayne rawdogs hoes that look better than Kim K and toss em to the curb preggos. meanwhile you got homos like Jay Z and Kanye who aint never ? a bad ? in they life until they got money saving ? that ball players been through like Beyonce and Kim K. I guess they like that taste of ? strap when they eating ? cause you can clearly see on Bey and Kim K face they are not satisfied. Damn Wayne ? Bey, Kim K and Rihanna damn. Why Good Music and Roc Nation ? love tasting other ? left over ? . sick. ? good music and roc nation and ? everybody on this board thats down with them. ? every jigga warrior. ? every kanye fan. its on. 187 um roc nation killas. good music killas.

YMCMB 10 letters
    #shootfirst

Hall of Fame post.

I can't breathe.......
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    “If you was doing 16s when I was 16 and your s**t still flopped and you switched teams, don’t talk to me my n***a,” Drake reportedly said.

I mean, if Drake already said that how can Pusha stand a chance? What can you say about Drake for ? to say "OOOOOOOHHHH!!! HE GOT HIM!"

NOt a damn thing. Pusha, however, has a decade of ammo to be used against him.

battling Drake is like battling Rabbit in 8 Mile...everybody already knows what you're going to say about him so the ? better be REALLY ? good or else it's just corny like Pusha T's diss...but Drake always being the underdog in a battle can say some mediocre to barely touching the line of "nice" ? and it will surprise ? because they never expected it from him *see Drake's Stay Scheming verse and other rapper's reaction to it for evidence...

Agreed, people went crazy over his verse on that Stay Scheming joint. But I thought Common got him. That canada dry line was hilarious
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

propz for droppin that...I didn't know the beef went back that far.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    let just act like jay z didn't diss baby otta no where an start all this ish all over again after it was deaded

Baby actually set it off saying they got more money etc
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? will just turn into a popularity contest.... Not alot of people are really listening to the music like that anymore
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? YMCMB most of them are straight homosexual. 2 are transvestites
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this ? stems back to when Jay-z tried to sign Wayne imo, ever since then Baby never saw eye to eye with Jay. As for Wayne and Jay, i think Wayne felt entitled when Jay retired like he had next (even though Nas and Em still rapped), that's why Wayne threw jabs when Jay came back.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    oh yeah, add to the fact that they tried signing Drake too.
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good Music MCs>YMCMB MCs.
  • TheIraq
    Options

YMCMB 10 letters
    #shootfirst

Doesn't Lil Wayne brag about eatin ? though?

• TheIraq
    Options
    And before I leave her thighs spinnin
    She give me face first like she done dived in it
    And if she tall I can climb in it
    I usually don't have a time limit
    And eatin p*ssy ain't a crime is it
    If so I should start workin on my jail visits
    You know!
  • usmarin3
    Options
    Tampontrez has to be a female, only women feel the need to express themselves with 600 word statements.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats weak as hell ? gotta combine 2 labels to stand a compete with one. YMCMB so powerful this will be quick work for them. Jay Z know he aint ready for blue ugly to hear about how her mama was wildin out on the CMR/RR tour. If Wayne so wack why Jay Z hasnt finished him off yet? ? talk ? about Wayne all day but he stronger than ever what Kanye and Jay Z gonna do to wayne. Like they can shut him down. LMAO @ jigga warriors in this thread with that wishful thinking. YMCMB artists make Roc Nation artist records hot. Jay Z begged Drake to be on TML like he did with Nas. Jay Z got 2 drake features. Kanye got wayne on all his records too. ? Good Music and ? Roc Nation. When the last time Roc or Good had a summer banger like YMCMB did with on one last year. Hell drake been running the last 3 summers ? Pusha T.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Cyhi Da Prynce, Pusha T, Common and Big Sean is more than enough. I have a feeling that Common or 2 Chainz is gonna be the guest feature on the next diss. I heard that 2 Chainz is in fact co-signed to GOOD Music & Def Jam.

YMCMB got Lil Wayne, Jae Millz, Drake (meh), Tyga, Cory Gunz, Gudda Gudda, Short Dawg. Not much of a line up but used correctly they might be able to do damage.

YMCMB lookin flabby and sick out there SMH, this is suppose to be Drake's battle NOT Wayne's and Drake is no where in sight. Ole hidin in the closet ass ? ..... Only thing I see YMCMB doin is coming out and saying they're being hated on and how they got this many more records blah blah blah. Pusha has sooo much to draw from - Drake's crying over fame (FOH), Wayne kissin baby, Wayne declining lyrically, Wayne's weak ass rebuttal, Tyga being wack and being run out by Cali ? , Gudda Gudda being a weed carrier, Jae Millz being lazy, Cory Gunz being dayum near 30 & still lettin his Dad fight his battles, etc. There's way too much for Good Music to draw from. But watch Wayne try and go at Kanye, that's prolly the only thing they can jab at. Kanye wifes hoes LOLOL SMH.

Cosign. It's gonna be a Cruel Summer.

Kanye-West-Cruel-Summer-608x845.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i really think that although they popular as Good/Roc, birdman and wayne hate the fact ppl look at jay and yeezy as way superior
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    All this ? stems back to when Jay-z tried to sign Wayne imo, ever since then Baby never saw eye to eye with Jay. As for Wayne and Jay, i think Wayne felt entitled when Jay retired like he had next (even though Nas and Em still rapped), that's why Wayne threw jabs when Jay came back.
    Man if Wayne and Drake would've both signed to jay it would've been like a monopoly on the rap game lol
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Money is lunch meat
  • TheIraq
    Options
    Thats weak as hell ? gotta combine 2 labels to stand a compete with one. YMCMB so powerful this will be quick work for them. Jay Z know he aint ready for blue ugly to hear about how her mama was wildin out on the CMR/RR tour. If Wayne so wack why Jay Z hasnt finished him off yet? ? talk ? about Wayne all day but he stronger than ever what Kanye and Jay Z gonna do to wayne. Like they can shut him down. LMAO @ jigga warriors in this thread with that wishful thinking. YMCMB artists make Roc Nation artist records hot. Jay Z begged Drake to be on TML like he did with Nas. Jay Z got 2 drake features. Kanye got wayne on all his records too. ? Good Music and ? Roc Nation. When the last time Roc or Good had a summer banger like YMCMB did with on one last year. Hell drake been running the last 3 summers ? Pusha T.

This is how I know ur trolling... So YMCMB doesn't live off the credibilty off the original Cash Money? The only thing left from Cash Money is Lil Wayne (went from rockin a blue flag to red flag with no explanation) and completely changed his style up.... Went from "drop it like its hot" to a "goon" to "best rapper alive" to a " goblin" to wearing jeggins... Lol YMCMB aint Cash Money lol... You see Birdman and Wayne so your simple mind can only put one and one together so you think it's CMB/YMCMB.... I dont remember CMB being full of soft rappers wantin to be r&b singers..... YM has no identity so they hang on to the fact that they were CMB years ago back..... Lol yall Young Money fans are lost
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I think I figured out why tomp is supporting YMCMB so much. Remember a couple weeks ago when he was posting gifs of men kissing and pretty much came out of the closet? well, what goes on at YMCMB?....

895632.jpg
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I figured out why tomp is supporting YMCMB so much. Remember a couple weeks ago when he was posting gifs of men kissing and pretty much came out of the closet? well, what goes on at YMCMB?....

hopefully stays at YMCMB
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    some of yall ? is crazy as ? , first off neither roc nation or good is even equal to ymcmb status..... ymcmb = 3 multiplatinum artist , good = 1, roc nation = 1, foh, good full of subpar artist like pusha, big sean, cyi hi ? ass, ? ass cudi, and old ass common.......... and as far as spittin goes i would put wayne vs pusha , ye vs drake , nicki vs big sean, mystikal vs cyi hi, busta vs common , short dawg vs cudi = easy win , ? hate on ym so much but yall dont buy good music albums but wanna ride they ? when they beef with ym, smh , if yall fans be fans, dont wait till they beef with a ? yall hate....... lame ? at its finest
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    where was all yall ? when big sean sold 90,000 albums, where was yall when cudi sold 70,000 , yall wasnt givin a ? bout them ? , all of a sudden there are millions of good music fans = lame ?