Freedom aint free on these IC streets

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    as if we didn't know mods abuse they powers.......

there's a definite check and balance system with the mods...blame the posters who don't know when certain ? goes from being funny to just annoying
    annoying to whom tho?

I don't wanna go off on what if's, and what happened in yester year, and such but lets looks @ the poster in question

This poster got 'jailed' for "some of the trolling you've done (not one incident mentioned) but more specifically for that thread you made about Uptown Connexx (Mod)"

How is this not a grevious abuse of powers?

We really immulating the 'Prisoner, CO, Warden' system
    This is a huge fail. the are a whole gang of posters that can tell you about how many spam threads this dude made trying to sell books he supposedly wrote etc. if local rappers cant spam the reason with low budget videos etc then how can this ? sell books and dvds and ? . not to mention this man making NUMEROUS sexually provocative threads featuring undisputedly underaged girls. youre just talking right now fam. if you dont have any knowledge on the situation, then what exactly is your arguement based on???

the funny thing is youre asking for proof (which i just gave you) but if you even thought this thru you would see that this would not even be a public incident if another poster hadnt been lol'ing at him. youre standing up for a known ? and spammer LOL @ abuse of powers, he's not even banned!! LOLOLOL!!!!

• UPTOWN
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    LOL. ? committed a 3rd degree offense:
    Sion.
    Sion. warned lostsamuraisotaku for 3 points.
    I'm giving you a level 3 warning, you will be limited to posting & making threads from this point on. This is for some of the trolling you've done but more specifically for that thread you made about Uptown Connexx. Mess around again and I will ban you.

not a bannable offense...
    well he didnt get banned sooooooo .....................
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I saw it.

It was a thread titled something like "Pics of UPTOWN CONNEXX on a motorcycle and with miley cyrus."

Inside of the thread there was a pic of a fat ? on a motorcycle, and then a picture of that fat sumo wrestling ? standing next to miley cyrus.
    are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?
    at least when i lost my mind from the power i still had viable reasons...
    have you actually examined this thread??? LOL

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thread deserves to be deleted but that ? ain't enough to take away privileges.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

there's a definite check and balance system with the mods...blame the posters who don't know when certain ? goes from being funny to just annoying
    annoying to whom tho?

I don't wanna go off on what if's, and what happened in yester year, and such but lets looks @ the poster in question

This poster got 'jailed' for "some of the trolling you've done (not one incident mentioned) but more specifically for that thread you made about Uptown Connexx (Mod)"

This is a huge fail. the are a whole gang of posters that can tell you about how many spam threads this dude made trying to sell books he supposedly wrote etc. if local rappers cant spam the reason with low budget videos etc then how can this ? sell books and dvds and ? . not to mention this man making NUMEROUS sexual provocative threads featuring undisputedly underaged girls. youre just talking right now fam. if you dont have any knowledge on the situation, then what exactly is your arguement based on???

the funny thing is youre asking for proof (which i just gave you) but if you even thought this thru you would see that this would not even be a public incident if another poster hadnt been lol'ing at him. youre standing up for a known ? and spammer LOL @abusive of powers, he's not even banned!! LOLOLOL!!!!
    It was never confirmed the girls he posted were underage, and most of them looked to be the same age as that butterface chick. Most just assumed they were underage because they were skinny.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Thulsa doom > uptown
    Can connexx have his privileges taken since he out chea posting heavy d pics in ill pix?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The thread deserves to be deleted but that ? ain't enough to take away privileges.

In due time, mods will be weeding out the rebellious haters. Tread carefully.
  • UPTOWN
    Options

annoying to whom tho?

This is a huge fail. the are a whole gang of posters that can tell you about how many spam threads this dude made trying to sell books he supposedly wrote etc. if local rappers cant spam the reason with low budget videos etc then how can this ? sell books and dvds and ? . not to mention this man making NUMEROUS sexual provocative threads featuring undisputedly underaged girls. youre just talking right now fam. if you dont have any knowledge on the situation, then what exactly is your arguement based on???

the funny thing is youre asking for proof (which i just gave you) but if you even thought this thru you would see that this would not even be a public incident if another poster hadnt been lol'ing at him. youre standing up for a known ? and spammer LOL @abusive of powers, he's not even banned!! LOLOLOL!!!!
    It was never confirmed the girls he posted were underage, and most of them looked to be the same age as that butterface chick. Most just assumed they were underage because they were skinny.
    oh really???

so let me ask you this

did you enjoy the thread being spoken of???
  • BoldChild
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I saw it.

It was a thread titled something like "Pics of UPTOWN CONNEXX on a motorcycle and with miley cyrus."

Inside of the thread there was a pic of a fat ? on a motorcycle, and then a picture of that fat sumo wrestling ? standing next to miley cyrus.
    are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?

annoying to whom tho?

oh really???

so let me ask you this

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/469824/the-official-pretty-young-girls-thread-you-may-fall-in-love-must-not-fap/p2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

^^^ The cached page of the original thread.
    There were some pics I liked, and some I didn't, just like the majority of threads in ill pix.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How much his bail? Is he locked up on Niribu?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    I saw it.

are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?

yes, this is as bad as it looks.
    the mere fact that going at you is listed in the ? mod notes is ? up.
    dont patronize me.
    well really were not supposed to be bringing up mod issues outside the mod room but if we really go thru your history of bans to see who you banned and why youre saying that everything is completely called for?? youre gonna sit here and say no one has ever been banned for mod disrespect?? ive only banned two posters ever. one when greg was cracking down on nudity, the other was a known hacker alias

not to mention that this is lost samauri's 3RD ACCOUNT. the first one he ever had was a troll account named gaylovingbromancethugging. his second one was named lost samauri, and now he is lost samuarito or what ever the ? . this is the 2nd platform he's been ? with my dude LOL. you're saying it like he made two or three threads and ? just dropped a hammer on him. his whole existence on this board as of right now is A BAN EVASION. so lemme guess evading a ban is not bannable either

smh at this LOL he cant make threads for two days and cats is really on it like this??? LOL
    im seriously laughing at you cuzzin jamel lol

• [Deleted User]
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of nudity, how can Fazeem get away w his current avi? That's abuse of powers.
  • Plap Sun
    Plap Sun Members Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the mods b

im flaggin every mod post i come across except jamels, and sions
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • BoldChild
    Options
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw it.

are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?

annoying to whom tho?

oh really???

so let me ask you this

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/469824/the-official-pretty-young-girls-thread-you-may-fall-in-love-must-not-fap/p2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

^^^ The cached page of the original thread.
    There were some pics I liked, and some I didn't, just like the majority of threads in ill pix.
    Looks like that was a nice thread. Only one of those ? was obviously underage; and she was 17, so it's totally cool.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Plap got banned...

2333543899_lmao_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

• UPTOWN
    Options
    I saw it.

are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?

yes, this is as bad as it looks.
    the mere fact that going at you is listed in the ? mod notes is ? up.
    dont patronize me.
    well really were not supposed to be bringing up mod issues outside the mod room but if we really go thru your history of bans to see who you banned and why youre saying that everything is completely called for?? youre gonna sit here and say no one has ever been banned for mod disrespect?? ive only banned two posters ever. one when greg was cracking down on nudity, the other was a known hacker alias

not to mention that this is lost samauri's 3RD ACCOUNT. the first one he ever had was a troll account named gaylovingbromancethugging. his second one was named lost samauri, and now he is lost samuarito or what ever the ? . this is the 2nd platform he's been ? with my dude LOL. you're saying it like he made two or three threads and ? just dropped a hammer on him. his whole existence on this board as of right now is A BAN EVASION. so lemme guess evading a ban is not bannable either

smh at this LOL he cant make threads for two days and cats is really on it like this??? LOL
    im seriously laughing at you cuzzin jamel lol

his response to me saying dissing him is a bannable offense...

make sure yall take note...
    you cant even read LOL
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Who banned Plap?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Lol, what did plap say that was ban worthy?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options