lol, the IC added a "jailed" feature.

Options

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, what did plap say that was ban worthy?

That ? was flaggin' all of uptown's posts.
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    damn-gonna make sure abuse is only abuse for real
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, the homie plap got clapped.

free plap star.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

The ? ? That's a bannable offense? Then ban hrap for insta burying ? ' posts in the reason.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unnecessary flagging will get you got.

Watch your IC back.

MAQS7mBxVCFJ.jpg
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    I saw it.

It was a thread titled something like "Pics of UPTOWN CONNEXX on a motorcycle and with miley cyrus."

Inside of the thread there was a pic of a fat ? on a motorcycle, and then a picture of that fat sumo wrestling ? standing next to miley cyrus.
    are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?
    at least when i lost my mind from the power i still had viable reasons...
    have you actually examined this thread??? LOL
    Chicity wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    as if we didn't know mods abuse they powers.......

there's a definite check and balance system with the mods...blame the posters who don't know when certain ? goes from being funny to just annoying
    annoying to whom tho?

I don't wanna go off on what if's, and what happened in yester year, and such but lets looks @ the poster in question

This poster got 'jailed' for "some of the trolling you've done (not one incident mentioned) but more specifically for that thread you made about Uptown Connexx (Mod)"

How is this not a grevious abuse of powers?

We really immulating the 'Prisoner, CO, Warden' system
    This is a huge fail. the are a whole gang of posters that can tell you about how many spam threads this dude made trying to sell books he supposedly wrote etc. if local rappers cant spam the reason with low budget videos etc then how can this ? sell books and dvds and ? . not to mention this man making NUMEROUS sexual provocative threads featuring undisputedly underaged girls. youre just talking right now fam. if you dont have any knowledge on the situation, then what exactly is your arguement based on???

the funny thing is youre asking for proof (which i just gave you) but if you even thought this thru you would see that this would not even be a public incident if another poster hadnt been lol'ing at him. youre standing up for a known ? and spammer LOL @abusive of powers, he's not even banned!! LOLOLOL!!!!
    It was never confirmed the girls he posted were underage, and most of them looked to be the same age as that butterface chick. Most just assumed they were underage because they were skinny.
    oh really???

so let me ask you this

did you enjoy the thread being spoken of???

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/469824/the-official-pretty-young-girls-thread-you-may-fall-in-love-must-not-fap/p2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

^^^ The cached page of the original thread.
    There were some pics I liked, and some I didn't, just like the majority of threads in ill pix.

so you honestly think that these girls in the cached thread ........ are of age??

how old are you dude?? the thread was even moved to growing pains before it was deleted lol
    you just might be a ? my friend. these girls are obvious kids. one has on a training bra, one is clearly in high school, one has stuffed animals on her bed.... and its not no valentines day ? !! LOLOLOL

maybe youre only 19 or some ? but uhhhh .... we dont go around trying to prove that questionable pics are legit. usually if you cant find a ? the internet, its because her parents made her set her facebook/twitter to private LOL

this post will self destruct before the ? police get here
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Grass on the field play ball.
    If their age are not a clock they can get the ? .
    Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're "not of age" but I'll repost them lol

There's nothing wrong though, there's no nudity. They put them online, so I don't see the problem.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    those look like tumblr hoes
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »

The ? ? That's a bannable offense? Then ban hrap for insta burying ? ' posts in the reason.

qOft.png
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

There's nothing wrong though, there's no nudity. They put them online, so I don't see the problem.

Word, ? probably in his 40s and probably drop to the floor and hit a couple "our fathers" to avoid temptation.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Thulsa doom is that ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw it.

It was a thread titled something like "Pics of UPTOWN CONNEXX on a motorcycle and with miley cyrus."

Inside of the thread there was a pic of a fat ? on a motorcycle, and then a picture of that fat sumo wrestling ? standing next to miley cyrus.
    are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?
    blackrain wrote: »
    as if we didn't know mods abuse they powers.......

there's a definite check and balance system with the mods...blame the posters who don't know when certain ? goes from being funny to just annoying
    annoying to whom tho?

I don't wanna go off on what if's, and what happened in yester year, and such but lets looks @ the poster in question

This poster got 'jailed' for "some of the trolling you've done (not one incident mentioned) but more specifically for that thread you made about Uptown Connexx (Mod)"

How is this not a grevious abuse of powers?

We really immulating the 'Prisoner, CO, Warden' system
    This is a huge fail. the are a whole gang of posters that can tell you about how many spam threads this dude made trying to sell books he supposedly wrote etc. if local rappers cant spam the reason with low budget videos etc then how can this ? sell books and dvds and ? . not to mention this man making NUMEROUS sexual provocative threads featuring undisputedly underaged girls. youre just talking right now fam. if you dont have any knowledge on the situation, then what exactly is your arguement based on???

the funny thing is youre asking for proof (which i just gave you) but if you even thought this thru you would see that this would not even be a public incident if another poster hadnt been lol'ing at him. youre standing up for a known ? and spammer LOL @abusive of powers, he's not even banned!! LOLOLOL!!!!
    It was never confirmed the girls he posted were underage, and most of them looked to be the same age as that butterface chick. Most just assumed they were underage because they were skinny.
    oh really???

so let me ask you this

did you enjoy the thread being spoken of???

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/469824/the-official-pretty-young-girls-thread-you-may-fall-in-love-must-not-fap/p2&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

^^^ The cached page of the original thread.
    There were some pics I liked, and some I didn't, just like the majority of threads in ill pix.

so you honestly think that these girls below ........ are of age??

tumblr_m2pd1aW9gA1roya3xo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m1t98bL49k1rrclfao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lzyy373IW71qde8gwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lyae1qm9LF1qjwupvo1_500.png
    tumblr_lx0ivsPoSH1qg55fwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lwfmn4os4v1r6haino1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lstrurVxUp1qkplufo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lr2ox6Uyt11qks9rho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3spf1Cyig1qhgq48o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lydyhpE7Or1r56n3po1_500.jpg

how are are you dude?? the thread was even moved to growing pains before it was deleted lol
    you just might be a ? my friend. these girls are obvious kids. one has on a training bra, one is clearly in high school, one has stuffed animals on her bed.... and its not no valentines day ? !! LOLOLOL

maybe youre only 19 or some ? but uhhhh .... we dont go around trying to prove that questionable pics are legit. usually if you cant find a ? the internet, its because her parents made her set her facebook/twitter to private LOL

this post will self destruct before the ? police get here

Those hoes look like they in college.

You can report these images to the FBI if you want, they wont do ? because nothing illegal is going on here.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    those look like tumblr hoes
    They are.
    VIBE wrote: »
    They're "not of age" but I'll repost them lol

Cosign.

No proof of age+No Nudity+No sexually explicit activity+No invasion of privacy=Totally cool
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mods busting they guns now I ain't mad
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    Options
    uptown just a ? ass ?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    I saw it.

are you ? serious?

and ? really ? about me?

yes, this is as bad as it looks.
    the mere fact that going at you is listed in the ? mod notes is ? up.
    dont patronize me.
    well really were not supposed to be bringing up mod issues outside the mod room but if we really go thru your history of bans to see who you banned and why youre saying that everything is completely called for?? youre gonna sit here and say no one has ever been banned for mod disrespect?? ive only banned two posters ever. one when greg was cracking down on nudity, the other was a known hacker alias

not to mention that this is lost samauri's 3RD ACCOUNT. the first one he ever had was a troll account named gaylovingbromancethugging. his second one was named lost samauri, and now he is lost samuarito or what ever the ? . this is the 2nd platform he's been ? with my dude LOL. you're saying it like he made two or three threads and ? just dropped a hammer on him. his whole existence on this board as of right now is A BAN EVASION. so lemme guess evading a ban is not bannable either

smh at this LOL he cant make threads for two days and cats is really on it like this??? LOL
    im seriously laughing at you cuzzin jamel lol

his response to me saying dissing him is a bannable offense...

make sure yall take note...
    you cant even read LOL

is this your defense mechanism?
    you attempted to make light of what seems to be taking place right now by saying that the vegans ban was unreasonable.
    i can read quite well...
    so well in fact that i know that i haven't taken up for the vegan...
    which means your reading comprehension is flawed... not mine.
    where did i bring up the ? vegan? hmm? mr. reading comprehension...

you ? is acting irrational right now.. of course you can't see good common sense..
    you post like once a month but feel the need to ban a ? for what yall deem as abuse.
    nobody is affected by the reactions AT ALL. one measly ? point...

don't blame the posters when ? leave this place...
    youre really mad??? this whole thread is about the "? vegan" wtf are you talking about
    i clearly said that lost samauri has been a problem on this board since the last platform. he has already been permanently banned BY JAY and now he is back using a different account to EVADE HIS ORIGINAL BAN. so he spams and trolls and when he gets A WARNING you are getting seriously mad

then i call you on not only that, but speaking about mod issues when there is a place for that. you must be on some bad mood ? or some emotional ? right now wtf LOL

go ahead man carry on LOL this is some funny ? right here because after all that, dude still is not banned. only ability he lost is to make threads and thats temporary. he can still post right now. he probably wont because he cant make his spam threads. soon as its lifted... he will

the reason you take that view is because you arent the one who's been dealing with him for the past year. ive been dealing with him before you even became a mod my friend. and at the end of all this, im not the one who gave him the warning ..... you mad as ? cause you know im right. and you wouldnt have gotten called out in front of everyone had you place your posts in the proper place

ol mad ass ?

smh at this LOL
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Uptown is an idiot.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options