MR.CJ wrote: »
    i need that wade staredown gif

the NERD prolly already got it on deck. lol

nah he aint got time, his girl is waiting on him

anime-girlfriend.gif
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If celtics were a 100% i believe they can take out heat they got no jermaine o'neal havin kg @ the 5, no Jeff green their best bench player, no Avery bradley, ray no where near 100%, but oh well heat just bout to lose to another Texas team in the finals, Texas stay givin bron L's since 07
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Axel you honestly think yall winnin this series or are you just hoping the celtics win some games before they bow out gracefully?
    i didnt really think we coulda overcame da Bradley injury to win dis series before it started I stated I felt it was gon be a long series nd we was gon compete hard these cornballs talkin bout us gettin steamrolled nd gettin swept is foolish to think we'll go out like dat it's da last year of da Big 3 ima enjoying da ride if we go down i want it to be wit us fightin hard
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    If celtics were a 100% i believe they can take out heat they got no jermaine o'neal havin kg @ the 5, no Jeff green their best bench player, no Avery bradley, ray no where near 100%, but oh well heat just bout to lose to another Texas team in the finals, Texas stay givin bron L's since 07

Bruh...

And KG been more productive at the 5 but I dont think you could use the injury thing as an excuse. We have no bosh and we have a severely banged up mike miller and wade who had his knee drained last week.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW......boston is DONE.....this is a sweep ....
    it will be close games though.....but miami will take it all
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    BTW......boston is DONE.....this is a sweep ....
    it will be close games though.....but miami will take it all
    nah ? ? dat
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Axel you honestly think yall winnin this series or are you just hoping the celtics win some games before they bow out gracefully?
    i didnt really think we coulda overcame da Bradley injury to win dis series before it started I stated I felt it was gon be a long series nd we was gon compete hard these cornballs talkin bout us gettin steamrolled nd gettin swept is foolish to think we'll go out like dat it's da last year of da Big 3 ima enjoying da ride if we go down i want it to be wit us fightin hard

Honorable. But hey I had us in 5 so I expect yall to win once. And I almost wanted to say 6 because as a heat fan, I know how that celtics experience has won games at the end for yall in the past against us. Its not like yall gonna get stomped out throughout games like the knicks did.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonders aloud ..about all of the cheapseats posters who marginalized RONDO by saying he was a product of the big 3 among other things...(and no this one game aint the story just a sentence in the book) yall lucky the search function sucks

man they dont want that convo again, we would clearly see who knows what a point guard is suppose to do, and what a solid player clearly looks like.

About this game, i know the spurs are rubbing their hands together waiting on the heat........the heat aint beating the spurs.

• blu197
    Options

Bruh...

And KG been more productive at the 5 but I dont think you could use the injury thing as an excuse. We have no bosh and we have a severely banged up mike miller and wade who had his knee drained last week.

Bro think about Boston is way more deep when healthy if J'oneal starts @ the 5 and k.g @ 4 Brandon bass comes off the bench and plays the big baby role then u got Jeff green comin off the bench as well with a healthy ray or bradley..Boston got the better team when 100% than heat when 100% but this all irrelevant talk anyway

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ chris webber "the king is here", ? riding ? ass, lookin like he ain't see ? in 18 years.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Bruh...

Bro think about Boston is way more deep when healthy if J'oneal starts @ the 5 and k.g @ 4 Brandon bass comes off the bench and plays the big baby role then u got Jeff green comin off the bench as well with a healthy ray or bradley..Boston got the better team when 100% than heat when 100% but this all irrelevant talk anyway

hell naw dont mention us losin dat thief he stayed hurt nd when he was healthy he averaged 5 points nd 4 rebounds he was NEVER in shape nd couldnt hit a mid range jumper to save his life he was a reason we was 15-17 at da all-star break
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Honorable. But hey I had us in 5 so I expect yall to win once. And I almost wanted to say 6 because as a heat fan, I know how that celtics experience has won games at the end for yall in the past against us. Its not like yall gonna get stomped out throughout games like the knicks did.

yea we gon fight dis series believe dat bron just on some other ? man i still think da role players wont hit as many shots on da road its a quick turnaround so we'll see wat happens
  • Beta
    Options

Bruh...

Yeah I know, just sayin..I dont like the injury excuse being used. But yeah you're right this aint really relevant.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    realest ? broussard ever said.... this ? is fixed

i missed it, what broussard say
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    kacee139 wrote: »
    realest ? broussard ever said.... this ? is fixed

i missed it, what broussard say

He was ? on David Stern and the draft lottery...and why fans think ? is fixed

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pierce ? up by fouling out.....rondo needed help
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

Bruh...

it's not an excuse but heat's cant compare to the celtics on the injury tip.

they have two players out for the season for heart problems in jeff green and c.wilcox. there's green given P.P. some rest and also a wing player. there's c.wilcox, who is more then a serviceable rebounder and good for about 10, to 15 feet in around the basket. bradley there's your wade defender....PP, and allen on top of aging are dealing with injuries...

that's a big difference compared to what the heat have to deal with.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. The Celtics do NOT have a better team than the Heat when both are 100%. Gtfoh.

And when all teams are playing their best (if you could manipulate situations to make it possible), there IS no better team than the heat.

You can have all the depth in the world. If the other team has a superstar (much less, 2 1/2) playing at a high level, they win.
  • blu197
    Options
    @coop9889 do u know what team means ? it's obvious heat has the better stars but Boston's team from 1-12 when 100% is better than heat they have more consistent scoring options and have a better coach
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    A Kobetard's worst nightmare

Either LeBron gets his first of many rings.. OR Timmy gets his 5th thus confirming what we all know is the truth: Tim Duncan is greater than Kobe Bryant.

Duncan NCAA legacy. Kobe Bench warming legacy
    Duncan 2 x NCAA player of the year. Kobe "shaq's little brother" of the year.
    Duncan NBA Rookie of the year. Kobe "Shaq's 2nd fiddle" for next 7 yrs.
    Duncan 2 x season MVP. Kobe 1
    Duncan 3 x FMVP. Kobe 2
    Duncan 0 x Finals losses. Kobe 2 x finals losses
    Duncan 1 x MVP sweep (2003). Kobe 0

Sucks being a Kobetard.

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @coop9889 do u know what team means ? it's obvious heat has the better stars but Boston's team from 1-12 when 100% is better than heat they have more consistent scoring options and have a better coach

the talent of the heat's stars override the depth of the celtics "team".

Lebron and wade are both A+ players with a bunch of B- to C- supporting cast. While Rondo is a A- with everyone else B+ to C-.

Gimme the two A+s.

You can't have 12 players on the floor at once man. The Pacers had a deeper team than the Heat when they played and you see what the ? happened. And clearly I'm right because the heat are up 2-0 and beat the celtics 4-1 last year. Basketball IS a sport where if you have GOOD enough stars (top of the league talent) it can overpower the "teamwork" and "depth" of the other team.

This discussion has been closed.