Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dead @ lil dude with the fist pump
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol so you gon act like you watch every sporting event?

nah im just sayin, ive heard:

"didnt catch the game, i was with my girl"
    "didnt catch the game, i was at work"
    "didnt catch the game, i was taking care of my kid" (no radaman)

but never heard a ? say so nonchalantly "so i didnt watch the game" lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Nacho Burrito>>>>>>>
    Bout to start on this Dorrito Taco...

you ate the burrito 1st bruh ?

that coulda ruined the meal going from the burrito to the taco

gotta save the best for last
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @R.D.
    You said the burrito was better so I had to see... I wasn't disappointed...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moral of the story: OKC excells when ? ass ? Kendrick Perkins ain't in the game.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moral of the story: OKC excells when ? ass ? Kendrick Perkins ain't in the game.

He actually had perhaps his best performance of the playoffs.
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lol so you gon act like you watch every sporting event?

nah im just sayin, ive heard:

"didnt catch the game, i was with my girl"
    "didnt catch the game, i was at work"
    "didnt catch the game, i was taking care of my kid" (no radaman)
    but never heard a ? say so nonchalantly "so i didnt watch the game" lol

lmao that ? on shitman status.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    man you can take that ? for a couple of days

ESPN been doing nothing but sucking Spur ? the past week

ok
    Notes

Welcome to HeatCenter: If you tuned in to SportsCenter at all last week, there was a very good chance you saw Miami Heat highlights, or ESPN personalities talking over Miami Heat highlights, or press conferences involving Miami Heat players. Nearly a fourth of all programming was devoted to the Heat. Let's put it this way: ESPN spent more time airing Miami Heat press conferences (13 minutes) than it did talking about the NFL. This for a team that's going to get smoked in the finals by the Spurs (who by the way, got four minutes of coverage this week). Oh, and LeBron got more mentions on SportsCenter than all the members of the Pacers combined.
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This is Perkins' last year/season as a Thunder, Presti will do anything to keep Durant, 'Brook, Harden and Ibaka. Perk is the odd one out.
    lol @ the Euro/Afro Sefolosha balling.
  • R.D.
    Options
    i said this past week, that quote is talking bout last week

nice try, tough guy
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    s0j0urner wrote: »
    This is Perkins' last year/season as a Thunder, Presti will do anything to keep Durant, 'Brook, Harden and Ibaka. Perk is the odd one out.
    lol @ the Euro/Afro Sefolosha balling.

dude mom is a famous swiss/bantu painter.

bantu cause that's where she learn to paint ,

Sefolosha’s images bear the mark of her years in South Africa . After first leaving, expelled at the hands of recurring upheavals, she returned to her native home. Her images from this time unmistakably –though never overtly- embodied the impact of this brutal energy. Reflecting on this time of her life she says: “The images, emotions, memories of those years are still very palpable. South Africa left a deep trace and I would almost say I found the black in me over there
    christina_sefolosha.jpg

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone in here dissing perkins is missing one lil fact. Tim Duncan is averaging 13 and 8 on 31% FG from the field.
    thats is a horrible % for a big man and the GOAT power forward. Those are Shaq in Cleveland numbers. he is looking a lil washed after putting up 17 and 11 vs Jazz and Clips.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    everyone in here dissing perkins is missing one lil fact. Tim Duncan is averaging 13 and 8 on 31% FG from the field.
    thats is a horrible % for a big man and the GOAT power forward. Those are Shaq in Cleveland numbers. he is looking a lil washed after putting up 17 and 11 vs Jazz and Clips.

dawg these ? are waiting for ESPN NBAtv TNT to tell them that. Yet they come in here pounding they chest thinking they're experts, just because they repeat what they heard on NBAtv or ESPN
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell em ? .. Perkins is doing work
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anthony Davis says he wants to be known as the new Kobe Stopper
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    thats admiration
  • R.D.
    Options
    LOL Kobe ?

Is that even impressive ?

You want to be known for slowing down an already slowed down Kobe?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damnnnn. Haven't really been watching this series. Ima say Ibaka has something to do with that too.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Current State of the Kobe-stan
    - Can't cheer for Spurs: Tim Duncan getting his 5th ring would ensure his position as the best player since Jordan.

- Can't cheer for the Heat: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade would be on track to having better legacies than Kobe if they got a ring this year.

- Result: Cheer for the CELTICS or the team that just knocked them out of the playoffs.

My heart goes out to you.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

TD been missin a lot of point blank shots and tip ins at the rim. even when perkin wasnt even in the game, like game 2 he went 2-11.

ill give perk credit for game 3 because TD settled for a lot of jumpers and only had 2 rebounds.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

anybody remember when Rueben Patterson said dat ? in da playoffs? lmao
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Current State of the Kobe-stan
    - Can't cheer for Spurs: Tim Duncan getting his 5th ring would ensure his position as the best player since Jordan.

- Can't cheer for the Heat: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade would be on track to having better legacies than Kobe if they got a ring this year.

- Result: Cheer for the CELTICS or the team that just knocked them out of the playoffs.

My heart goes out to you.

Lmao word

• kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For a ? that's been out the playoffs for almost two weeks.... Kobe sure stays on Lebron/Heat dickrider's minds.... Why is that? One ring doesn't equal 5 last time I checked
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Report: Brandon Roy considers playing for Lakers
    BRANDON ROY, LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA, PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS | COMMENTS

Brandon Roy is reportedly considering the Lakers as a possible team should he return to the NBA next season. (Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images)

Brandon Roy, the All-Star point guard who played five seasons with the Portland Trailblazers before retiring due to chronic knee injuries, is considering the Los Angeles Lakers should he return to the NBA next season, according to a tweet from the New York Post’s Peter Vescey.

ESPN’s Chris Palmer also tweeted yesterday that he was told Brandon Roy, who turns 28-years-old in July, could be back next year.

Roy played in only 47 games during the 2010-11 regular season. He reported to the Blazers following the lockout last season but team doctors warned him of the chronic, degenerative nature of his knees and he subsequently announced his retirement before training camp. The Blazers officially used the team amnesty clause on him before the season began.

In May, Roy told KGW Portland that playing in the NBA is “something I may do again.”

“In the back of my mind, maybe this is something I may do again. But who knows? It’s something right now where I’m enjoying playing and not playing with the pain I had last year after going through two knee surgeries. I was never the fastest or the highest leaper but being smart — those are all little things I have up my sleeve if I do decide to play, those are all positives I do have going for me.”

According to HoopsWorld.com, Jamal Crawford, Roy’s teammate in Portland and long-time friend, said he wouldn’t be surprised if Roy returns despite the knee problems:

“I know that he still loves the game,” Crawford said. “I know that he’s still working out and playing. I would never say never. Brandon is still a young guy. He’s only 27 years old. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him come back. You never know.”

Peter Vecsey@PeterVecsey1
    Brandon Roy is considering Lakers should he come back. I say he's coming back 4 sure...but to Warriors, where ex-agent Bob Myers is GM
    31 May 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
    chris palmer@ESPNChrisPalmer
    Someone who could help the Lakers: Brandon Roy. Based on what I'm told he could be back in the league next year.
    30 May 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
This discussion has been closed.