Felt like I was misled. We acted like a couple but she's not looking for a relationship right now?

Options

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    DIs ? practicing his play writtin skills in dis mf. U ol tyler perry days of our lives watchin ass ? , fukk dat ? and keep it movin.
  • #YoungKings
    #YoungKings Members Posts: 9
    Options
    Dogg if all you were doing was ? and sendin her on her way, that's not friends with benefits. That's ? a hoe.
  • Soho Fresco
    Soho Fresco Members Posts: 566
    Options
    @YoungGoldie Yeah bro, I moved on (check my other post for the details) but she won't leave me alone though....that's the part I'm talking about. She's sending me text wanting to know how my dates went and other weird text that I consider small talk.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @YoungGoldie Yeah bro, I moved on (check my other post for the details) but she won't leave me alone though....that's the part I'm talking about. She's sending me text wanting to know how my dates went and other weird text that I consider small talk.

No joke.You will stop when she give you a STD.
  • Soho Fresco
    edited June 2012
    Options

No joke.You will stop when she give you a STD.

We havn't had sex since that night. I left her alone but she still text me. That's what i'm getting at...here's what i'm talking about. This text convo between us just happened earlier in the day.

Her: Hi

30 minutes later....

Her: I hope you have a nice day commenting on peoples pics and not texting me back.
    Me: lol calm down..its been a busy day
    Her: lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol it's so lol
    Her: Just don't bother

20 minutes later...

Her: Anthony?"my name"

That's what I mean, it's getting worse.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ pico rivera

Yeah, in my last post. The post that I just wanted to keep ya'll updated with. I said that I moved on and sent her back down to the d league. Ever since I officially ended things, she won't stop hitting me up with small talk. Ignoring her makes things worse.

ignoring her is making her feel like u moving on with more important ? and that makes u more appealing hoes is funny like that....
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Members Posts: 355
    Options
    @ Hendrix, here it goes.

Here's a update for everybody, might as well keep ya'll posted with the details.

Cliffs: She came to my house, she decided she wanted to be my gf and then we had crazy sex after.

Thing felt weird after that night, she seemed distant. You guys were right. She made things official based on her emotions. She just missed me and wanted me to stay.

I told her we need to talk and held my ground. I told her I will be dating other women since she doesnt want a relationship. We had a mature conversation, things did not end on a messy note.

She (again) tried to convince me into keeping things they were before. Telling me I have to take risk in life and if I cared...I wouldn't be moving on to other women so fast. I would risk waiting for her instead.

Since things ended on a good note, I decided to keep her as a ? buddy. Her'es how the text convo went from Wednesday night.

Me: Hey beautiful, hope you had a good day.

Her: (2 min. later) That just put a smile on my face, things went alright..how was your day?

Me: Cool, hows your schedule looking like this weekend? I'd love to meet you at the brew. (our hangout spot)

Her: Maybe on Friday or Saturday, i'll let you know. ( she used that line before and I didn't fall for it this time.

Me: Can't do Friday, I'm going to the movies that night. (I felt that this text caught her off guard and this is where I felt she started playing games.)

Her: Well, i'm supposed to be going on a boat ride on Saturday, i'll let you know. ( Boat ride? haha...my gut is telling me she made that up based on the movie text I sent her...women are crazy man.)

Me: Nevermind, don't worry. Enjoy the boat ride ( I decided to stay firm and held my ground)

She just now responded to that text last night (2 days later) with this:

Her: Hey, how was the movie? (what?...i'm confused here. After 2 days, she's asking me about a date I had?

Me: Hey, what's up. I had a great time. ( I responded late since I was bbq hopping the whole day. left my phone home.)

Her: (responded today this afternoon) Hey, i'm glad you had a good time.

what? what is the purpose of that text?...why is she bothering me wit this small talk?

I've been doing good talking to other women and all but she's still clinging on to me.

You know what, I was wrong before. Ignore my advice. It sounds like you made the right decision to keep it moving and find other girls. I have a problem with getting caught up in fantasies and giving women multiple chances, and its something I need to work on.
  • Hendrix
    Options

We havn't had sex since that night. I left her alone but she still text me. That's what i'm getting at...here's what i'm talking about. This text convo between us just happened earlier in the day.

Her: Hi

30 minutes later....

Her: I hope you have a nice day commenting on peoples pics and not texting me back.
    Me: lol calm down..its been a busy day
    Her: lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol it's so lol
    Her: Just don't bother

20 minutes later...

Her: Anthony?"my name"

That's what I mean, it's getting worse.
    That ? right there is pure craziness. If I ever got a text with that many lol's I would be afraid to respond.
  • Soho Fresco
    Options
    @Hendrix

It's alright man, I found your advice helpful in my situation too. I remained cool and handled things as mature as I could. In the end, she could never say I was a ? , she'll have to live with the fact that she lost a good man because she don't deserve me. She'll get her sex from other dudes and all but that doesn't concern me. I just have to stay positive and focused like I always do.

And lol...you should see the other text she sent me, never thought i'd see her act like that.
  • Hendrix
    Options
    @Hendrix

It's alright man, I found your advice helpful in my situation too. I remained cool and handled things as mature as I could. In the end, she could never say I was a ? , she'll have to live with the fact that she lost a good man because she don't deserve me. She'll get her sex from other dudes and all but that doesn't concern me. I just have to stay positive and focused like I always do.

And lol...you should see the other text she sent me, never thought i'd see her act like that.
    Well it sounds like you're handling it well and I'm glad that you moved on. She will definitely end up regretting this ? down the road. Women go crazy when you make it clear that you're moving on and not tolerating their ridiculousness.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You were right, I misled you but I was scared from my past relationships. I had something great in front of me all along but I let my fear get in the way. I knew what direction we were heading into all along. I came over to say that I want to be your girlfriend and I am willing to meet you halfway. I am willing to take that chance for us."

Hope it works out for you...but it sounds like another ? got in her ear, she thought he was gonna wife her, he didn't, she felt stupid and used...and now she decides to fall back on you.

• deadeye
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Damn iight, what do I do then?

She came back asking to be wifey.

Probably because she was mad that you were talking to other chics and doing better without her.

For some reason, when chicks break up with you...they wanna think that they're better off without you...and that you're gonna be miserable without them.

When they see that you're not miserable and are actually doing better without them, they can't handle it.

• deadeye
    Options
    @ Hendrix, here it goes.

Her: Maybe on Friday or Saturday, i'll let you know. ( she used that line before and I didn't fall for it this time.

She's a bird.

Best thing to do is cut all ties with her.

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personality patterns don't match up but then again I just read one page, but this sounds like bull...no girl is short with words but then actually cares if you talking to her unless she is real controlling...and if she is then you shouldn't be texting her back or making a thread about it when it seems you have the advantage
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that your being decent, up right and cordial with this chick is whats making her go CRAZY!

trust me I know.

Most chicks assume that all men are pure ? from the bottom of our souls. But you keep it honest like a gentleman she doesn't know how to react.. hence all the craziness.

Shes just waiting for you to do something or say something to her that will confirm to her that all men are straight up ? .
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a situation where I was talkin to this younger female and she ran off. I knew exactly what she was doin so it was over in my mind instantly but I was down to be cool. I stopped calling and figured we went our separate ways and ond day months later she texted me. I tried to call and explain its over romantically bu twe can still be cool and she refused to let it go down. I think she refused to accept she messed it up with me. Eventually I changed my number and we havent talked for years and theres no chance of talking in the future and its much better to not have to worry about her than to be.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote:
    Hope it works out for you...but it sounds like another ? got in her ear, she thought he was gonna wife her, he didn't, she felt stupid and used...and now she decides to fall back on you.

cosign, this happened last weekend with one of my jump offs. her ex got in her ear, sold her a dream, smashed then played her. Next you know she come to me talking about we need to be together and all this ? and how she ? up. I smashed once after that and kept it moving. She keep calling and texting but she only gets a reply when I'm trying to ? now.
  • Soho Fresco
    Options
    Personality patterns don't match up but then again I just read one page, but this sounds like bull...no girl is short with words but then actually cares if you talking to her unless she is real controlling...and if she is then you shouldn't be texting her back or making a thread about it when it seems you have the advantage

Yeah man, you have to read from page 1 to get it all. I have no reason to make this up. Been on the ic for a long time and this is my 1st thread about women problems. First time something like this happened to me. It's gone from chapter to chapter lol. She was short with words at first but it got worse after I went on a date with another woman
  • Soho Fresco
    Options
    @Don_DreadHead_Hood

Yeah, to be honest. A lot of people told me how men would die to be in my situation. I feel it's bull though because she wants to act like a couple but doesn't want the responsibilities of a relationship. lol, ? that...I might as well go and get a real girlfriend.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you still have yet to cut the ? off completely because.....?
  • Soho Fresco
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Once again, thanks for all the advice. Even though I already cut her off, i'll keep ya'll updated with details if anything else happens.

• Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Uh you didn't cut her off if you still responding to texts but ok
  • Soho Fresco
    Options
    Uh you didn't cut her off if you still responding to texts but ok

Pico, I did cut her off but the thread is full of so many pages now...you probably missed the post where I ignored her last text, I haven't talked to her ever since.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    So then there won't be an update

/thread
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    What would you do if she texted you on some "come get this ? and after I'll cook dinner" type text? You said she won't leave you alone but at one point it kinda sounded like you didn't really wanna be left alone.. I see that you said you stopped replying.. Hope that's true cause I've been in situations like this and the ? ALWAYS turns out badly.. I would say instead of ignoring her tell her flat out you don't wanna kick it and to stop contacting you..