The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread 4.0

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Evans Clinchy ‏@evansclinchy
    NBA spokesman says no Wade, no LeBron at the podium. It doesn't get more cowardly than that.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

5m Evans Clinchy ‏@evansclinchy
    Mario Chalmers is the only Heat player at the podium tonight. I'm convinced this is a joke.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    ROFL @ them mistaking the podium for the fourth quarter.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yall ? love throwing that clutch word around like there's ALOT of players that's clutch...
    ? caught feelings lol. Of course not a lot of players are clutch ...only the SuperElite players like Kobe.

Oh you're a Kobe stan...I get it.

http://youtu.be/iY9HjNWbJvA

someone really made dis ? like dead ass? lmao wow
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
    Yikes: Dwyane Wade didn't score in final 10 minutes of the game. 0-3 FG and a turnover.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

#washedupWADE

let wade cook

dude has a ring
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh
    Yikes: Dwyane Wade didn't score in final 10 minutes of the game. 0-3 FG and a turnover.
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

#washedupWADE

let wade cook

dude has a ring

YOU A ? FOOL WADE DID NOTHING BUT LERBON GET ALL THE BLAME IM GLAD THIS ? HAPPENED LEBRON GET AWAY FROM THIS TEAM WHO DOES NOT EVEN BELIEVE IN YOU GO BACK TO THE CAVS.

CAVS FANS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND NOT TALK ? BEHIND YOUR BACK.............

• MR.CJ
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ^^^^it was sarcasm
  • Truerap
    Options
    ^^^^it was sarcasm

NO BUT ON REAL GM AND INSIDEHOOPS ? SAYING THE SAME THING........

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM WADE DOES NOTHING AND ? AROUND AND LEBRON KEEPS THEM IN THE GAME BY HIMSELF AND THE REFS WTF MAN............

I KIND GAVE UP ON THIS YEAR RIGHT NOW BOSH IS A ? IT BEEN 3 WEEKS GET YOUR ASS ON THE COURT OR THERE WONT BE A FINALS TO PLAY IN...................

LEBRON ALWAYS GOING TO GET ? PUT IN HIS FACE NO MATTER WHAT HE NEED TO GO PLAY FOR THE BULLS HIM AND D ROSE WOULD WILL BIG TIME .........
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    ^^^^it was sarcasm

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM WADE DOES NOTHING AND ? AROUND AND LEBRON KEEPS THEM IN THE GAME BY HIMSELF AND THE REFS WTF MAN............

I KIND GAVE UP ON THIS YEAR RIGHT NOW BOSH IS A ? IT BEEN 3 WEEKS GET YOUR ASS ON THE COURT OR THERE WONT BE A FINALS TO PLAY IN...................

LEBRON ALWAYS GOING TO GET ? PUT IN HIS FACE NO MATTER WHAT HE NEED TO GO PLAY FOR THE BULLS HIM AND D ROSE WOULD WILL BIG TIME .........

i know that, wade always get passes
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^it was sarcasm

i know that, wade Haslem always get passes

From lebron?

• locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    Options

Spoelstra ? cant draw plays to help our shooters to get open for a good shots. Calling for iso was stupid. The Heat got shooters and two elite scorers but cant consistently average above 100 pts a game in the playoffs. ? Wadette!! Sorry ass ? wasnt playing lazy defense in the first half. Uggh.. This team better show up next game or we on our way out the playoffs.
  • Truerap
    Options
    ^^^^it was sarcasm

i know that, wade always get passes

? WADE GETTING PASSES ? THAT WADE HAD THAT DREAD HEAD IN THE AIR JUMPING WHY THE ? WOULD YOU NOT JUMP INTO HIM AND TAKE 3 FTs?

WADE DRIVELING WOULD HAVE ALSO BEEN GOOD......
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dis mane is havin a nervous breakdown out chea lmao
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miami had to claw back just to lose such a close one in OT....not so good shooting from Wade, LeBron wasnt being the playmaker we are accustomed to seeing either....all in all, I expect some sort of redemption come Game 5
  • Truerap
    Options
    Dis mane is havin a nervous breakdown out chea lmao

NAW I KNOW WE GOING TO WIN THIS ? WITH BOSH BUT YEAH IM MAD SO WHAT...........

BOSH GOING TO COME BACK WITH A MONSTER GAME............
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    in that last play in the 4th qtr, jones and miller should have been in the game.
  • Truerap
    Options
    in that last play in the 4th qtr, jones and miller should have been in the game.

SPO A ? ? IM DONE WITH HIM...............
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options

SPO A ? ? IM DONE WITH HIM...............

How can you be done with anyone on the Heat? You're just a Lebron stan
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my king my king
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why people blaming the coach (as usual) for Bron and Wade not having clutchness? So Spo is at fault because them ? can't make game winning shots?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have the "two best players in the league" on the same team and you blamin spo their presence on the court accounts for space on the court you cant buy
  • Truerap
    Options
    LOL AT YOU ? HEAT ALREADY WON..............
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well to get everybody's mind off Lebron/Wade/Spo and the ? Truerap I figured I would post the vid of rondo doing something every time the C's win the tip off since Matt's gif reminded me about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q18dqjYj050

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Windhorst reports that unless there's a setback, expect Bosh to be activated for game 5
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i log on and ? 's feelings flying out the screen

FUUUUUCK.gif
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Yall ? love throwing that clutch word around like there's ALOT of players that's clutch...
    Of course not a lot of players are clutch ...only the SuperElite players like Kobe.

Shouts to kobe's 1-13 shootin and 6 to's in games 2 and 4 of the 2012 2nd round playoffs in the 4th quarters

that "clutchness" is one of the reasons why the the lakers got eliminated

This discussion has been closed.