Options

Comments

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion. but apparently that Big Sean song is old and was made before the Pusha T diss, but I doubt Wayne is gonna let people kno that
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion. but apparently that Big Sean song is old and was made before the Pusha T diss, but I doubt Wayne is gonna let people kno that

Exactly song was recorded 2 months ago.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly song was recorded 2 months ago.

which is why wayne had it in the stash, waiting to use it as his ace in the hole....

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with sion
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options

Wayne could have easily taken Big Sean off the song further enforcing the "? pusha t and anybody that love him" line...? would have definitely been a huge "? you" to GOOD Music as a whole...plus Big Sean did an interview the other day saying the whole beef between Pusha T and Wayne is wack and stupid anyway
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Wayne could have easily taken Big Sean off the song further enforcing the "? pusha t and anybody that love him" line...? would have definitely been a huge "? you" to GOOD Music as a whole...plus Big Sean did an interview the other day saying the whole beef between Pusha T and Wayne is wack and stupid anyway

that's a line a ? stuck in the middle would say. he got a track out with wayne and he don't wanna burn a bridge. that's all that is.

the funny thing is pusha was originally coming at drake and for drake to not come out and snap back at pusha and help his label mate out says what type of ? drake really is.
  • blackrain
    Options

that's a line a ? stuck in the middle would say. he got a track out with wayne and he don't wanna burn a bridge. that's all that is.

the funny thing is pusha was originally coming at drake and for drake to not come out and snap back at pusha and help his label mate out says what type of ? drake really is.

? even Malice said Pusha had no reason for really dissing Drake and that it made no sense to keep trying to ? with him...you can't always ride for a ? if you don't agree with WHY they're doing what they're doing...ain't like Big Sean and Pusha T came up together and if the ? 's own brother says he's silly for dissing him too then that says something about the situation as well
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

? even Malice said Pusha had no reason for really dissing Drake and that it made no sense to keep trying to ? with him...you can't always ride for a ? if you don't agree with WHY they're doing what they're doing...ain't like Big Sean and Pusha T came up together and if the ? 's own brother says he's silly for dissing him too then that says something about the situation as well

the fact of the matter is pusha came at drake, and WAYNE responded. that makes it a beef IMO....

if a ? said ? BLACKRAIN are you going to ignore it?
  • blackrain
    Options

the fact of the matter is pusha came at drake, and WAYNE responded. that makes it a beef IMO....

if a ? said ? BLACKRAIN are you going to ignore it?

Truthfully, yeah it's a good chance I would barring certain things being said about me...sometimes you can make a person look worse by ignoring then than by responding to them...if a ? says "? blackrain" over some simple ? like what Pusha T dissed Drake for "the swag don't match the sweaters" I'd look at them like "that's the best you can come up with?"...if it's a legit beef then I'd respond, but if it's just a ? saying my name just to say it, the ? Im'a take time out my day to acknowledge an attention ? for?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no new tracks?
  • Slap
    Slap Members Posts: 23
    Options
    Pusha has made a dope track…the wayne's answer was a lil wack, but Pusha who considers himself as a gansta has scared say the name in the song, no tweet towards wayne or drake, why ? I dont think that pusha has act like a man...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, real men make angry tweets at each other.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall know why this ? so wack? B/c both sides are fake as ? 2 sides of fake tough guys never lead to anything
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think Pusha is fake as hell. Probably didn't really sell weight like he claims, but the YMCMB side are the lames IMO.
  • Slap
    Options
    Yeah, real men make angry tweets at each other.

The real man dont scare say a name or in his song or after drop his song.

Why Pusha T never say nothin…

Punch and run...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was fun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4zi5X3n84&feature=plcp
    lolo @ tunechi been another word for ? .

thats why i laughe so hard when micheal malice says it
  • Slap
    Options
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    On 'Problem Solver'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-n4CNz8BE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Imagine if he dropped this heat now on pusha rather than that weak garbage he came up with
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne doesn't have the hunger to drop tracks like this anymore. He knows his fans will eat up anything he puts out, so he doesn't feel the need to put maximum effort into his music any more.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusha T is lyrically superior to Weezy & Gillie IMO so I think Pusha would murk Wayne lyrically even if he did a track like "Problem Solver"
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And yo little homie Jungle, is a garden to me." I still "LOL" when I hear that line.
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "And yo little homie Jungle, is a garden to me." I still "LOL" when I hear that line.

Even though Jay lost the battle... that is one of the goat line and (that blueprint 2 track was underrated too)
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    Options
    Don't you realize this Wayne died a long time ago?