Charlamagne Tha ? DESTROYS Funkmaster Flex!

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see a fight coming from this...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    DJ Star >>>>>> The Breakfast Club

lol @ you calling him DJ Star, but co-sign...nobody on NY radio ? with Star the gawd
    starbuk1.jpg
    and Charamagne is a two-toned ? but everything he said about Flex is true...if I was Flex, I'd choke his ? -ass out like he did Steph Lova back in the days. Man the ? up old man, how you gonna let a bunch of ? ? snatch away your manhood and pride?
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex sounds like a bow-down ? !! He should've never co-signed what that clown-ass white boy did in the 1st place because he was in the wrong. I'm more concerned about what disciplinary actions, if any, will management take against Peter! He should be suspended at the very least. If they do nothing it means that they co-sign employees dissing invited guests to the stations events.

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne been eating flex lately . flex is too old an outta touch just like tim westwood straight clowns , but flex is worse then westwood
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne does one helluva job of kissing Nicki Minaj's ass. He never says her ? is wack, but he claims to tell it like it is. Flex is a ? and Charlamagne ain't far behind him. He ain't ? but a Wendy Williams copy-cat without the wig and fake ? !
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c tha ? aint bout that life he got ? fooled
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex went hard on Dj Clue and he's a "man".

Charlamagne ( a chic/stripper name, mind you) just being lame on that radio war non sense.
    He a lame to begin.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no comin back from this
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTFOH with that ? . BOTH radio stations are wack as hell, they play the same wack songs, sometimes at the exact same time. It aint like one is playing better music than the other.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got damn Charlamagne just ripped ol' boy a new ? (nh)
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zino was right all along....? is embarrassing man, You got a DJ whos only job is to spin records acting like he bigger then the artist but thats what payola does. That ? Elliot Wilson is the reason I stopped buyin XXL magazine, I mean ? damn the dickryding was on some next level shiit. Dude had like 9 G-unit covers in less then a year. Then that wack xxl cd dropped and the first 4 songs was G-unit records LOL. Dudes tounge was so far up in 50s ass that you had to laugh at the whole shiit, then it just got sad and ive never copped the magazine since and this was in 2003.

Flex is just weak man. You can tell by the way dude carry himself that he a weak ass ? . If dude aint had hot97 he would be like the fat ? that lives next door to me ordering chinese take out 3 times a day like shiit aint bout nothing. This is karma ladies an gentlemen for all the fuckshiit this fat ? been doin behind the scenes for all them ? damn years. The whole staff at hot97 needs to go. Only way that station ever gonna recover.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne can't talk about going at women though, because he did the exact same thing even worse at lil mama and cassie.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne be doing the same thing... Talks ? about Diddy, TI, and DMX but has nothing to say when they in the studio... But want to clown on Lil Mama...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    Flex went hard on Dj Clue and he's a "man".

Charlamagne ( a chic/stripper name, mind you) just being lame on that radio war non sense.
    He a lame to begin.

Charlamagne =/= Champagne
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flex got Nas Banned and he went in on him...

Flex called Benzino a ? and got in with him over the phone when they was beefing
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ Flex getting his soul decimated by a former Wendy Williams sidekick....
    son is an embarrassment to New York City
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne and the Breakfast club are in Nicki and Young Money pockets. Flex can be a clown at times no question but these guys are far from unbias Especially Charlamagne. Wasn't he on Nicki's album? Exactly. That's why I'm happy Lil Kim went there and Ethered his ass to his face. LOL @ Charlamagne talking about someone dissing women when he's talks so much trash about Lil Kim and other females in Hip hop.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    starvin wrote: »
    Charlamagne can't talk about going at women though, because he did the exact same thing even worse at lil mama and cassie.

C/S

but charlamange never proclaimed to destroy either of their careers. and he stated his rhetorics to there faces.

? FMF went from Flex Hogan @ summer jam, to Flex The Church Mouse. Mickey Mouse's pet cousin, when conversing with Nikki was on the phone

he did the same thing to Olivia. Talk His Talk ,and when she's there he's Flex The Church Mouse
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this ? Charlamagne. He still a hoe ass ? .
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for the record, Lil Kim went to the Breakfast club and went at Charlemange Neck for all the trash he's been talking. Nicki is scared to even face Rosenberg. Case Closed.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LoL @ this radio station ? , straight soap opera....

LoL @ what hot97 summerjam has become....

Smh@ Funk Flex Hogan.....
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i forgot cthag use to be with wendy williams smh. what every happened to that other ignorant ? ms jones?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for the record, Lil Kim went to the Breakfast club and went at Charlemange Neck for all the trash he's been talking. Nicki is scared to even face Rosenberg. Case Closed.

can u post da lil kim going at charlamanyne?