J. COLE HAS NO MORE BUZZ.. IS HIS CAREER IN JEOPARDY?

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I make platinum and diamond threads in the Reason brehs.

Big I did it, multi before I die.

lol 5 pages
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Cole can't rap.

That is all.

But u a wayne fan tho.

Wayne is an industry legend. Cole will never be on Wayne's level. It's funny how y'all get selective amnesia when it comes to Wayne, like dude can't spit. A couple of years ago, y'all were all on Wayne's ? .

Never been a Wayne fan in my life. Always thought he was trash and very overrated. If Cole has to reach wayne's level, Cole doesn't really have to go far.

don't let your non fandom fool you, sir
    cole will NEVER EVER reach the levels of success wayne has
    cole has infinity to go to reach wayne's level
    i think wayne is wack and very overrated as well
    but platinum in a week?
    cole won't do that in 10 lifetimes combined
    platinum in a week twice....back to back no less?
    cole won't do that in 45 lifetimes combined
    you ? let your hatred blind you
    "cole doesn't really have to go far"
    i guess if you ain't gon never do some ? then you don't have to go far
    how far do you have to go to do not ? ?

Notice how everything you said has nothing to do wit HIS ACTUAL MUSIC.

what the ? are you talkin about?
    ? ain't rappin to impress you
    you think cole wake up in the morning thinkin "let me force a bar that'll make idoitforhiphop's eyes light up"
    hell naw, ? want success just like anybody else does
    you'd be a ? fool to think a ? would be content to have your respect and no money

What im talkin about is u mentioned everything that Wayne accomplished. I don't care about ? selin a millie they first week and all dat ? . At the end of the day, Wayne's catalouge of music holds no type of merit towards hip hop is what im sayin. I think j. Cole will make better music than wayne in the LONG RUN. That's what I meant when I said he doesn't have to go far to surpass wayne. U started throwin all his commercial accolades out there.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol 5 pages

100 posts = platinum. 1000 = diamond.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Cole can't rap.

That is all.

But u a wayne fan tho.

Wayne is an industry legend. Cole will never be on Wayne's level. It's funny how y'all get selective amnesia when it comes to Wayne, like dude can't spit. A couple of years ago, y'all were all on Wayne's ? .

Never been a Wayne fan in my life. Always thought he was trash and very overrated. If Cole has to reach wayne's level, Cole doesn't really have to go far.

but platinum in a week?

you think cole wake up in the morning thinkin "let me force a bar that'll make idoitforhiphop's eyes light up"
    you'd be a ? fool to think a ? would be content to have your respect and no money

What im talkin about is u mentioned everything that Wayne accomplished. I don't care about ? selin a millie they first week and all dat ? . At the end of the day, Wayne's catalouge of music holds no type of merit towards hip hop is what im sayin. I think j. Cole will make better music than wayne in the LONG RUN. That's what I meant when I said he doesn't have to go far to surpass wayne. U started throwin all his commercial accolades out there.

cuz that's what this ? is about
    who gives a ? if he makes better music than wayne and he don't sell ?
    on top of that, better music is subjective
    so that's out the argument
    with that being said, cole will never amount to half of lil wayne
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol 5 pages

10 pages = plat, 100 pages= diamond
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    J.Cole can't rap.

That is all.

But u a wayne fan tho.

but platinum in a week?

Wayne's catalog holds no merwhaaaa? ? outta here. Wayne has a higher quantity of good songs than Jay-z and that's a ? fact. As a matter of fact The Suffix >> The Black Album. Wayne has thousands of songs. You may not like some of his new ? but he has MUCH great material. One of the greatest flows of all time. Wayne has made his mark on the game and been potent as ? . Don't disrespect my thread by thinking Cole's boring ? will ever have a chance to make it in the same stratosphere as Weezy. Cole like 2 years younger than Wayne but Wayne his 20 years his senior. Cole ain't even made it to the level of those Wayne and BG tapes from 94. ? outta.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options
    J.Cole can't rap.

That is all.

But u a wayne fan tho.

but platinum in a week?

cuz that's what this ? is about
    who gives a ? if he makes better music than wayne and he don't sell ?
    on top of that, better music is subjective
    so that's out the argument
    with that being said, cole will never amount to half of lil wayne

As far as commercial success, you're right.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

lol 5 pages

10 pages = plat, 100 pages= diamond

The page post counts don't even always be the same. It used to be 10 and 40 posts per page and now it's 20 posts per page so that doesn't even make sense.
  • idoitforhiphop10
    Options
    J.Cole can't rap.

That is all.

But u a wayne fan tho.

but platinum in a week?

Wayne's catalog holds no merwhaaaa? ? outta here. Wayne has a higher quantity of good songs than Jay-z and that's a ? fact. As a matter of fact The Suffix >> The Black Album. Wayne has thousands of songs. You may not like some of his new ? but he has MUCH great material. One of the greatest flows of all time. Wayne has made his mark on the game and been potent as ? . Don't disrespect my thread by thinking Cole's boring ? will ever have a chance to make it in the same stratosphere as Weezy. Cole like 2 years younger than Wayne but Wayne his 20 years his senior. Cole ain't even made it to the level of those Wayne and BG tapes from 94. ? outta.

Stopped readin after this.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    J.Cole can't rap.

That is all.

But u a wayne fan tho.

but platinum in a week?

Stopped readin after this.

You're a ? .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Cole>Present Day Wayne.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread been backfired a couple pages ago
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    How? All yall said was his album sold, which I acknowledged in the OP. No one disputed the fact that he has no buzz or any of my arguments.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How? All yall said was his album sold, which I acknowledged in the OP. No one disputed the fact that he has no buzz or any of my arguments.
    your "arguments" weren't even worth debating, in face, i don't even think they were debatable

• IceBergTaylor
    Options

Albums sold wasnt the only thing brought up
    You're picking and choosing what you wanna take outta other ? post
    Your whole argument was ? on during the first 2 pages
    You've spent time since than speaking in circles
  • genocidecutter
    Options

Dude just ? off now you lost
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wayne has a higher quantity of good songs than Jay-z and that's a ? fact.

Wayne's catalogue is ? . If you've made 10,000 songs and 200 of them are good then thats really nothing to brag about.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

Wayne's catalogue is ? . If you've made 10,000 songs and 125 of them are good then thats really nothing to brag about.

Improved
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide. you cool at times bruh, but that sig, that sig...You a grown ass man dawg
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Lol dude said "and thats a ? fact"
    reminds me of them baseball players who lied about taking roids.
    WE DONT BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear Cole on the radio everyday... *shrug*
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Genocide. you cool at times bruh, but that sig, that sig...You a grown ass man dawg

Kula's one my favorite charecters to use in KOFXIII
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    until he can't tour anymore his career isn't over.
  • J. Rob
    J. Rob Members Posts: 810 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "Nobody's Perfect" is currently at #6 on the Urban radio chart, and this is 9 months after his album dropped.....how is his buzz dead?
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »

Wayne's catalogue is ? . If you've made 10,000 songs and 200 of them are good then thats really nothing to brag about.

He has way more than 200 good songs. I swear to ? no troll I ? with Jay and he's top 10 but half his songs are ? too. The hate for Wayne is out of control and objectively speaking he has more "quality" tracks if we combining mixtapes and albums.