I'm tired of yall acting like Kobe's the best closer...THE REAL BEST CLOSER IS.......

Options
will grimey
will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Lebron James

lebron5.jpg

? ? Well peep these stats that covers 03-04 season up until Feb 4th of this season...

NBAGameWinningShots--leadingplayers.jpg

Shout out to my boy Vince Carter, let's go Magic!! Matt Barnes = The Kobe Killer....

Comments

• will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Feelings will get caught....
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bron isnt the best either, Melo ? on them both in the crunch, Kobe looks as good in the clutch because it seems every game his team has one shot to win or lose it, he makes what like 5-6 a season compared to the 25 he takes? Kobe has hit big shots in the end but he misses more than he makes and by a good margin.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    any list without sebastian telfair is irrelevant

that ? travis outlaw is an assassin
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd love to know where that ? list came from
  • Ingy.Grams
    Ingy.Grams Members Posts: 44
    edited April 2010
    Options
    another case of numbers lying.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    steve francis stylin on you ? from retirement
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ travis Outlaws impeccable game-winning shot %
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For kicks, the player with the most missed GW's is.........

GUESS WHO????

690606-kobe-bryant.jpg

42 - Kobe
    35 - Vince Carter
    33 - Joe Johnson, LeBron
    32 - Crawford
    31 - Billups
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? YOURSELF.....U GOTTA BE AN IDIOT TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT:confused:........if he's the best closer........he damn sure didnt show it yesterday throwing up that ugly ass 3 when he shouldve went for the tie took it to o.t. & then closed the game against boston........i love ya kobe/laker haters......yall right behind ? & money when it comes to what makes the world go round
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'd love to know where that ? list came from

• will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? YOURSELF.....U GOTTA BE AN IDIOT TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT:confused:........if he's the best closer........he damn sure didnt show it yesterday throwing up that ugly ass 3 when he shouldve went for the tie took it to o.t. & then closed the game against boston........i love ya kobe/laker haters......yall right behind ? & money when it comes to what makes the world go round

Go change ya pad...one shot?

what about these missed game winners???

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo son your list make you look dumb as ? ... steve francis shoot a better % than lebron in clutch so is he better? GTFOH wit ya ? stats
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    Yo son your list make you look dumb as ? ... steve francis shoot a better % than lebron in clutch so is he better? GTFOH wit ya ? stats

This is really another Lebron vs Kobe thread in which Lebron statistically is better in the clutch.....face it ? , stop living in denial.....According to that list the best in the game is actuallly Melo....the feelings caught in this thread is ridiculous....
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looking at that chart Im not sure why you would say lebron is the best closer when Melo is dam near shooting .500 when the game is on the line. Then when you consider Melo is usually making a jumper to win the game rather than lowering his shoulder taking three steps or being bailed out by the refs with a foul call. Also Im interested to know how many game winning shots Kobe has hit before 2003-2004.
  • Ingy.Grams
    Ingy.Grams Members Posts: 44
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ask every nba expert and/or head coach and they will tell u kobe is the most feared player with the game on the line. i hate when people dont understand that numbers do lie.
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? stay mad cuz lebron better.

They say espn hypes lebron up but ignores the fact that the same espn produced a sportscentury doc comparing kobe to Mj when at the time kobe had 2 rings,Zero Mvp's and zero finals mvp's.Its funny the hypocrisy that exists on here.? mad.Great thread
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Looking at that chart Im not sure why you would say lebron is the best closer when Melo is dam near shooting .500 when the game is on the line. Then when you consider Melo is usually making a jumper to win the game rather than lowering his shoulder taking three steps or being bailed out by the refs with a foul call. Also Im interested to know how many game winning shots Kobe has hit before 2003-2004.

Thread title was a shock title....Personally I'd take Melo over Kobe or LeBron...

Kobe has 24 GW's....

source- http://www.dolem.com/kobe/
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is really another Lebron vs Kobe thread in which Lebron statistically is better in the clutch.....face it ? , stop living in denial.....According to that list the best in the game is actuallly Melo....the feelings caught in this thread is ridiculous....

Nah son you obviously the one catchin feelins on the daily if yu goin searchin 4 stats just because the consensus is KB is the best finisher in the game.

For you and Hobe Cryant "How could a ? go around hatin on a ? he neva even met that he don't even know" Word to Jay-Z
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? stay mad cuz lebron better.

They say espn hypes lebron up but ignores the fact that the same espn produced a sportscentury doc comparing kobe to Mj when at the time kobe had 2 rings,Zero Mvp's and zero finals mvp's.Its funny the hypocrisy that exists on here.? mad.Great thread

somebody who sees the light...
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    Nah son you obviously the one catchin feelins on the daily if yu goin searchin 4 stats just because the consensus is KB is the best finisher in the game.

For you and Hobe Cryant "How could a ? go around hatin on a ? he neva even met that he don't even know" Word to Jay-Z

Who me? Yeah I got a vendetta against Kobe for ruining my first fav team(LA)....He's a snitch, simp, and ? and I can't respect that....plus the fact that he tries to copy Jordan to a tee..the stannery is disgusting....But if I met him I wouldn't ? out like some of yall and get star struck, I'd say the same ? to his ? face....At the end of the day I don't sleep any different because of Kobe...He means as much to me as I do to him..
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    His ass wont no damn closer yesterday lol
  • will grimey
    edited April 2010
    Options
    POINT OF THIS THREAD= How is Kobe the best clutch shooter in the game when Melo has a better FG%? He might have the most GW's this season, but ? acting like he's the best to ever do it....
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He's a snitch, simp,ballhog and ? and I can't respect that....plus the fact that he tries to copy Jordan to a tee..the stannery is disgusting....But if I met him I wouldn't ? out like some of yall and get star struck, I'd say the same ? to his ? face....At the end of the day I don't sleep any different because of Kobe...He means as much to me as I do to him..

CO sign.Dont forget he led his team to a 34-48 record NO playoffs.He wanted to be that ? and his team failed.Pau gasol is just as important to the lakers just look at the record since acquiring gasol.Gasol comes to L.a. back to back finals nuff said.Kobe is overrated
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i swear stats can be so misleading
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol another one of these threads

when lebron gets a ring.......