Neighbors Parking in front of your house...

Options

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't mind it unless they make it a permanent spot. That happened once, I let out all the air in all 4 tires, they aired them up and still parked there. Did it again, they moved for good.

lol you aired out their tires?! lmfao!! yoooo we would have talked about that ? ! lol!!

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    dude did that for a straight week, at my moms when i come over to my moms i dont want to have to park down the street at the end of the street when you can pull into your driveway or park in front of your own house. i cut up all 4 of his tires he never parked there again.

also had a neighbor tell me i couldnt park on the backside of my house like where the door back yard is he said that he didnt want me parking there because he parks in front of his house and he likes to pull thru because back up takes so much effort. ? just nodded his head then went to the backyard and put the trash cans right where he likes to pull thru and have left them out there he was heated as ? telling me to move the trashcans i told him ? no its my house there in front of

i did that same ? to our old neighbors lol. we live in a duplex & our house is on the corner so the driveway (where i park my car) is on the side of the house & there's a walkway leading up the front door (my mom parks her car on the street in front of that walkway).

EVERY. ? . weekend. these dudes' friends would park in my mom's spot for no reason cuz they had the same lil walkway on the other side of their driveway. it was closer for them to get to the front door by parking in front of their house than ours but they continually kept doin illogical ? .

i left the trashcan in front of our walkway & the recycling bin in front of their driveway for like 2 weeks straight til they started acting right. they tried to call the city on us a few times but we've been living in the house damn near 20 years so they would never follow up on the complaints cuz they knew us.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well parking sucks around here so people always gonna park in front of my house. But yes Jamel I do hate it when these ? park in front of my driveway.

Spics with Houses>>>? in Apartments
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahahaha damn^^

Jamel u be talkn all that gun/army comnando ? n u lettn george lopez park in front of you house
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all some ? forreal
    *parks wherever the ? I want post*
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember the time you forgot to take your meds?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    People park in front of my house all the time.They gotta get past the dog to get to me.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IIght pico..? around and catch a slug to tha chest.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    This is Los Angeles nobody give a ? bout a parking spot till you block the drive way
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Oh i forgot they soft out that way...

I wish a muthafucka would park anywhere in my yard...they will be walking outside to 4 flats and ill happily call a tow truck for them.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Naa we just don't care bout dumb ?
    Well at least in my neighborhood
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't mind it unless they make it a permanent spot. That happened once, I let out all the air in all 4 tires, they aired them up and still parked there. Did it again, they moved for good.

lol you aired out their tires?! lmfao!! yoooo we would have talked about that ? ! lol!!

LOL

Harmless action and it gave them the message. I don't think it was that serious to them because no damage was done.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Ol don't step on my grass ass ?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I bought a house in the hood my neighbors on one side stayed doin annoying things. Sometimes it was ridiculous.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Its not dumb ? its the principal of things..specially if they dont ask. It's your property, they should atleast ask if they can park on your space.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Ok we talkin assigned parking spaces/drive ways or street parking?????
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    IN YOUR YARD..rather it be in the front ,on the lawn,in the driveway.Jamel said those ? didnt even ask if they can park they just posted up at his spot like it was an abandon lot..thats a no no..you go have to come ask me first or else get them tires slashed.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think its illegal for them to park in front your door, cuz you really don't own that piece of property. I can be wrong though But ? can be annoying I bet, especially if they keep doing it.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You dont have to own it you live their right?? ...say if someody broke into your house you couldnt blow they ass off because you dont own the house??? kinda ? is that once they park in SOMEONE ELSES yard you're technically on there property.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Y'all must be country ? if ppl parking litterally in your yard

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    dude did that for a straight week, at my moms when i come over to my moms i dont want to have to park down the street at the end of the street when you can pull into your driveway or park in front of your own house. i cut up all 4 of his tires he never parked there again.

also had a neighbor tell me i couldnt park on the backside of my house like where the door back yard is he said that he didnt want me parking there because he parks in front of his house and he likes to pull thru because back up takes so much effort. ? just nodded his head then went to the backyard and put the trash cans right where he likes to pull thru and have left them out there he was heated as ? telling me to move the trashcans i told him ? no its my house there in front of

i did that same ? to our old neighbors lol. we live in a duplex & our house is on the corner so the driveway (where i park my car) is on the side of the house & there's a walkway leading up the front door (my mom parks her car on the street in front of that walkway).

EVERY. ? . weekend. these dudes' friends would park in my mom's spot for no reason cuz they had the same lil walkway on the other side of their driveway. it was closer for them to get to the front door by parking in front of their house than ours but they continually kept doin illogical ? .

i left the trashcan in front of our walkway & the recycling bin in front of their driveway for like 2 weeks straight til they started acting right. they tried to call the city on us a few times but we've been living in the house damn near 20 years so they would never follow up on the complaints cuz they knew us.

real talk the neighbor came over to my mom and was like "can you move your trash cans from in front of your house" before she could even answer i said no if we cant park in front of our own house then he mostly certainly cant and said dont ever come back to the door again. my mom is such a nice person, she was going to have me move them. i feel like that ? is mad disrespectful if your having a function or something come over and give me a heads up that your friends/family might park in front of our house. dont assume ? you aint paying 2 morgages so you most certainly aint about to stop me from parking in front of my house. these white folks in SD is bold real bold

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At 1st I was like okay I can understand you ? up a wack ass Scion but jesus man ya'll would die in a city with a real population.

? sometimes you be like ? yeah same block.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only time this ? is a big deal is in Chicago during a winter snowstorm.

A foot of snow covering the sidewalk and the streets. Before I can even get out there i have to play sumo
    wrestler with the front door to shove the accumulated snow blocking me in.

All the neighbors are outside, some with snowblowers some with shovels, and truly none have that much
    easier of a time. Spend the next three hours lifting a scooping snowmoving from the front steps, to the walk way
    and then by city mandate the sidewalk in front of my house (gotdammit).

It's best not to take breaks, and to throw yourself into the work like a plow horse. Stopping means the body
    becomes conscious of the screaming ache radiating from the lower back. However stopping is inevitable, and
    wishing I hadn't even more painfully so.

By the time this duel exercise of redundancy and masochism is finished, there is still the car left to be excavated
    from it's makeshift igloo. It's best to get to the car as timely, as too early in the work would leave room for
    the snow plow to come through and kick up trenches and rebury my jeep making mockery of my effort.

After about another hour of wiping off the snow and digging out an entry/exit way from the kicked up trenches
    by the snow plow, all that is left is flattening out the remaining snow hills with my jeep (thank the gods for 4-wheel drive).

After all this back breaking labor and the cursing and shaking my fists at the sky, I'm going to let some apartment dwelling ? come and profit from my dreaded perennial labor with a some ? eating grin and a vocabulary full of meaningless city code, you've got another thing comin. Year after year the mayor gives a speech about the technical illegality of saving spaces, and year after year it goes unenforced. Chicago natives hold dear to it, while transplants huff and puff against such archaic practices as reaping the fruits of your labor. It is a political minefield best not to be traversed. Year after year, more shoveling,more cursing, more sawhorses, chairs and old tables and a cup of hot chocolate and whiskey with two advils for the end of the day.

chairs_chicago_winter_parking.jpg