Canibus Vs, Dizazster....

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Canibus had better lyrics than the wackass white boy if you take all the crowd ? out of it... but, regardless of who won, Canibus is in his Jordan playing the Wizards stage. He went from top 10 to just aight.

All in all, it's like someone calling about Jordan NOW and acting like they did something because they beat him 1v1.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only way that would've work, is if the notepad was blank.

Still though, Canibus ain't been ? since '03. Ain't nobody checking for wackass white boy vs. washed up rapper.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Canibus had better lyrics than the wackass white boy if you take all the crowd ? out of it... but, regardless of who won, Canibus is in his Jordan playing the Wizards stage. He went from top 10 to just aight.

All in all, it's like someone calling about Jordan NOW and acting like they did something because they beat him 1v1.

lol@ that comparison cuz mj neva got dress;d & show;d up on da wizardz court n a sling talkin coach im ready 2 play
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real I've never cringed so much in my life I couldn't watch the vid lol
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c/s starvin... dat wuz horrible... and is it me, or did Canibus start talkin bout starin into dude's "brown honey eyes" toward the end of dat vid?
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lol@ da notebook...damn them photoshop;d pix is about 2 ? biz lol...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    smh@ biz....lol wth was that? 1st off hez n a damn sling & then he turnz around & whipz out a notepad & was even pausin 2 study da lyrikz ha....& fa da record a HOUSENIGGA on shady recordz kissin a crackaz azz like ROYCE cant clown NOBODY cuz u get no respect CHEATIN wit da white boy!

++++ not long ago Royce was getting clown for his live battling skills too LOL i think folks done forgot all about that fiasco ... it also included his new friend buddens LOL ;)
  • antarticp
    Options

dont do it man .. im a canibus fan too man but there no saving cani on this one man .... even an mj comparison cant save the kid LOL ;)

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ben E yeah that ? was wild suspect he said something about Diz having Peanut Butter eyes
  • antarticp
    Options
    Canibus stays losing, at least he didnt pull out a blackberry lol

lol that prob would of worked better ... the note pad just made him look unprepared and outdated lol like who writes on paper anymore LOL jk LOL but it did look like that LOL ;)

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • antarticp
    edited June 2012
    Options
    damn @ this pic lol :)

373867.jpg
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ biz....lol wth was that? 1st off hez n a damn sling & then he turnz around & whipz out a notepad & was even pausin 2 study da lyrikz ha....& fa da record a HOUSENIGGA on shady recordz kissin a crackaz azz like ROYCE cant clown NOBODY cuz u get no respect CHEATIN wit da white boy!

get eminem's ? out ur mouth always bringin someone from interscope into somethin either talk about the topic or ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ that ? pulling out a 3rd grade tablet
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone needs to shop "The Notebook" movie poster with Canibus on it. Waits.....
  • GeE-757
    edited June 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    ++++ not long ago Royce was getting clown for his live battling skills too LOL i think folks done forgot all about that fiasco ... it also included his new friend buddens LOL ;)

royce is a clown himself cuz he let that other housenigga mistah fab ? on him & now hez kissin a shady racist crackaz azz fa a paycheck smh
    get eminem's ? out ur mouth always bringin someone from interscope into somethin either talk about the topic or ?

? azz cracka ? & stop worryin about my post ? cuz royce was clownin biz u ? & he cant do that cuz hez sign;d 2 a cracka!
  • 209murdamike
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

royce is a clown himself cuz he let that other housenigga mistah fab ? on him & now hez kissin a shady racist crackaz azz fa a paycheck smh

? azz cracka ? & stop worryin about my post ? cuz royce was clownin biz u ? & he cant do that cuz hez sign;d 2 a cracka!

alrite huey p newton calm down do you feel better now that you got that out lol
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »
    c/s starvin... dat wuz horrible... and is it me, or did Canibus start talkin bout starin into dude's "brown honey eyes" toward the end of dat vid?

cant be surprised. canibus is the same nerd that said "nobody cant eat a nicca ass like me"
  • GeE-757
    Options

lol@ huey p newton...nah im not mad itz just ya followin my post tryna talk ? when im on topik cuz royce was clownin biz fa this & he cant clown cuz hez pickin cotton fa a cracka on da shady plantation cuz he knowz damn well bad meetz evil only went PLATINUM cuz da CRACKA & i dont respect that cuz thatz CHEATIN!
  • 209murdamike
    Options

lol@ huey p newton...nah im not mad itz just ya followin my post tryna talk ? when im on topik cuz royce was clownin biz fa this & he cant clown cuz hez pickin cotton fa a cracka on da shady plantation cuz he knowz damn well bad meetz evil only went PLATINUM cuz da CRACKA & i dont respect that cuz thatz CHEATIN!

im sayin tho was royce was reacting to bis and his notebook. it's open season when you pull out a notepad on stage it doesnt matter what label your signed to
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Im speechless. I know Em n LL was rofl when they saw dis ? . smh
  • GeE-757
    Options
    im sayin tho was royce was reacting to bis and his notebook. it's open season when you pull out a notepad on stage it doesnt matter what label your signed to

i understand that but again royce should b da last 1 clownin cuz he needz 2 look n da mirror cuz hez a JOKE himself!