Mayweather - Inhumane jail conditions, File Emergency Motion To Have Him Spend The Rest Of His Sente

Options

Comments

• BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why should the Prison Industrial Complex give a ? about his boxing career??
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    And why should the Prison Industrial Complex give a ? about his boxing career??

because hes generates that same prison industrial complex the money to house people

• BK Product
    Options
    word so mayweather stops boxing ...and what? there not gonna be able to keep the lights on FOH...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ expecting ur punishment to be being locked inside of a mansion
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    word so mayweather stops boxing ...and what? there not gonna be able to keep the lights on FOH...

not exactly but its a known fact vegas in general as a whole is going to ? from a economic perspective and if it wherent for mayweathers these last 16 yrs the place would be damn near dead. thats beside the point the point is he has a misdemeaner you dont get to put him in ISO because hes a celebrity cant he sue for that. he hasnt done anything meriting the taking away of his last few freedoms.

@copperkid honestly im surprised hes been in there for 12 days hahaahaha most celebs are out in hours do to over crowding lol.

why are the jails always overcrowded when celebs go but not when normal ? like us are goin in

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    terbear wrote: »

not exactly but its a known fact vegas in general as a whole is going to ? from a economic perspective and if it wherent for mayweathers these last 16 yrs the place would be damn near dead. thats beside the point the point is he has a misdemeaner you dont get to put him in ISO because hes a celebrity cant he sue for that. he hasnt done anything meriting the taking away of his last few freedoms.

@copperkid honestly im surprised hes been in there for 12 days hahaahaha most celebs are out in hours do to over crowding lol.

why are the jails always overcrowded when celebs go but not when normal ? like us are goin in

if the woman he beat was your mother/sister/daughter/etc... how many ? would you give about the las vegas economy or his boxing career?

do the crime, do the time.

he didnt plead no contest, or not guilty and was wrongly convicted... he plead guilty. only reason you feelin sorry is because you a fan, not because he deserves any pity.

• will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I was gonna clown Money until I read that he ASKED to go to population...I respect this strategy...Tyson should have tried the same...Yall know he won't be the same...Jail deteriorates the average man, Money gonna come out looking like 50 in that movie when he had that disease...

23 and 1's are the worse...Imagine being in a walk in closet for 23hrs out of the day with no nothing but canteen, a cover, and a mat...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what u kno about 23 and 1's.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Got a hungry lawyer that'll eat the case"
    "I dont just beat my cases, I beat em up"
  • BK Product
    edited June 2012
    Options

thats exactly whe he's not in gen pop... he's worth hundreds of mills.....not to mention you know how many aint ? ? would wanna try him just to earn some cred.. they have to protect him even if he feels he doesnt need it..
    Whats worse him doin 3 months solitary and not being in shape or him being in gen pop... and possibly getting shanked or getting into a fught and breaking a hand or someshit..

at the 2nd bolded.. again hes a celeb... he auotmatically makes things more difficult once he steps in the door.. from inmates to COs they all aware of who he is.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well he asked to be released to general population, so they are isolating him and treating him harder because they are not able to handle someone with a status like he has. they cant punish him harder just cause they are unable to do their job right, he has a point in my opinion.
  • BK Product
    Options
    i just went back and read the rest of the thread... he should be able to hit the gym for a 4-5 hours a day... other than that tough break....i dont see how he's being punished harder or treated worse than other inmates
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    ROFL ? on his 12th day.

But I know minute ? matters for boxers so I get this.

All they have to do is feed him better and let him use the exercise equipment.

They already know he's not in ISO for the typical reasons...therefore some of the ISO limitations should not be placed on him.

So basically treat him like he's in general population as far as rules and regulations go, then house him in the segregated area. I don't see why that's so hard when they know he's only in ISO b/c of his celebrity status.

C/S the only reason he's in ISO is because of his money and celebrity, not because of behavioral issues... therefore they should take away privileges that he would normally have if he were a regular inmate.

And because he is a women beater. dudes in jail don't like that ? .
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free Mayweather!

#MoneyTeam
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can see where hes coming from, just because hes a celebrity he shouldnt be forced to isolation thats where they put people who have done ? wrong or danger offenders neither of which he has done. ? releasing him to his mansion thou put him where he wants gen pop. i do agree when your used to getting 3000 calories a day and now you get 1/3rd of that its really hard on the body and he will not box if they do not move him. he asked for gen pop put him in gen pop plain and simple you cant put him in iso because hes a celebrity plain and simple.

That ? don't want it in general population....I've worked in a Prison out in Georgia. ? aint superman....a couple of ? would go for the gusto and whoop his ass just for G.P. and props. They might murk that ? out of jealousy alone. If he's in a prison or jail...? doesn't matter. Them ? ? is ruthless.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    i can see where hes coming from, just because hes a celebrity he shouldnt be forced to isolation thats where they put people who have done ? wrong or danger offenders neither of which he has done. ? releasing him to his mansion thou put him where he wants gen pop. i do agree when your used to getting 3000 calories a day and now you get 1/3rd of that its really hard on the body and he will not box if they do not move him. he asked for gen pop put him in gen pop plain and simple you cant put him in iso because hes a celebrity plain and simple.

That ? don't want it in general population....I've worked in a Prison out in Georgia. ? aint superman....a couple of ? would go for the gusto and whoop his ass just for G.P. and props. They might murk that ? out of jealousy alone. If he's in a prison or jail...? doesn't matter. Them ? ? is ruthless.

At the same time he's gonna have dudes kissing the ring. He got money. People will ride for him. Plus Yayo can make some calls and get the crips to ride with Money Mayweather.
  • NCswag
    Options

At the same time he's gonna have dudes kissing the ring. He got money. People will ride for him. Plus Yayo can make some calls and get the crips to ride with Money Mayweather.

C'mon son....that ? aint a movie up in there. ? doesn't always work out like that. Cats will damn near gut a ? just for some honeybuns in that ? . They value ? that we take for granted on the outside, and will ? a ? for dumb ? . They are doing the right thing for him.

And the reason why they won't give him extra gym time is simple.....that ? costs money. You pretty much have to have a C.O. stand there with the ? the entire time he's in the gym, PLUS have the gym shut off to the rest of the inmates. That ? takes too much time/effort. They wouldn't give a ? if he was Malcolm X in that ? . He aint white, so it aint happening.

If it was Klitcsco (sp) or some ? , he would get it. But he's a (millionaire) ? . That money ? is secondary in there.
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    if may dont box again boxing is ? dead! pac getting robbed by his own promoter and he looking real shaky...who suppose to bring in the money ward boring ass? dirrell? ? dont even have a promoter broner maybe but they matching him soft! FREE FLOYD
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

C'mon son....that ? aint a movie up in there. ? doesn't always work out like that. Cats will damn near gut a ? just for some honeybuns in that ? . They value ? that we take for granted on the outside, and will ? a ? for dumb ? . They are doing the right thing for him.

And the reason why they won't give him extra gym time is simple.....that ? costs money. You pretty much have to have a C.O. stand there with the ? the entire time he's in the gym, PLUS have the gym shut off to the rest of the inmates. That ? takes too much time/effort. They wouldn't give a ? if he was Malcolm X in that ? . He aint white, so it aint happening.

If it was Klitcsco (sp) or some ? , he would get it. But he's a (millionaire) ? . That money ? is secondary in there.

lol@ movie. Yea movie of my life. I no what i speak. I've been there. The aquis dont get touched because they are always deep. If he has goons under him he would be str8. Like you said, people get beat up for honey buns. All Mayweather has to do is buy alot of food and give it out to the dudes he want protection from..or put money on their books.

He isn't in the feds. ? not as real as you want to believe. Its nothing like the 'locked up' ? you see on t.v.
  • NCswag
    Options

lol@ movie. Yea movie of my life. I no what i speak. I've been there. The aquis dont get touched because they are always deep. If he has goons under him he would be str8. Like you said, people get beat up for honey buns. All Mayweather has to do is buy alot of food and give it out to the dudes he want protection from..or put money on their books.

He isn't in the feds. ? not as real as you want to believe. Its nothing like the 'locked up' ? you see on t.v.

Riiiiiight......I know that. I worked there for a year. You've never been locked up with a ? that brags about sinking freethrows for 10 gs and stupid ? like that either. Dudes would be hungry just to run up on that ? . ? all that protection ? . Some dudes in there just don't give a ? .

Bottom line is, give the boy house arrest. Let him do the rest of his time at the crib.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmfao... no he cant

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    ? should be allowed to work out.....longer than a damn hour a day......

dude's a gym rat...if they just let him spend about 4-6 hours in the gym a day, he wouldn't even give a ?

that's called doing pull up, push up's, and sit ups while in your cell. there are hundreds of ways to work out just using your body weight. .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    ? should be allowed to work out.....longer than a damn hour a day......

dude's a gym rat...if they just let him spend about 4-6 hours in the gym a day, he wouldn't even give a ?

that's called doing pull up, push up's, and sit ups while in your cell. there are hundreds of ways to work out just using your body weight. .
    cmon man

that aint ? for a boxer
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand mayweather fans/stans are deep in here...but damn yall can't deny this ? asked for it and now he copping pleas...but I bet you he was sticking out his chest when he turned down the original plea deal..