FBI's most violent cities so far in 2012. Rep yo hood.

Options

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I keep my ass outta Stockton them nortes is wild .... The bruthas crazy too
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    the common denominator is the utter lack of quality gun laws and gun control in the us

cuz despite what people may think, there are a lot of black people in canada, and we're still not racking up insane murder numbers like america is

incorrect assumption my dear
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Color means ? when it's the Most Common Factor.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    American breed ? losing saga continues.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the common denominator is the utter lack of quality gun laws and gun control in the us

cuz despite what people may think, there are a lot of black people in canada, and we're still not racking up insane murder numbers like america is
    Web trolls aint tryin' to hear this logic. Shame on you.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look at the Canadian school system

then look at America's

gun laws have little to do with it
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    baltimore repping

the only contributing factor is they are filled with ? ..

violent savages......

yeah cause white ni99as arent violent

name one city from the list that is filled with violent white ? ...or hell even violent latino ? ...JUST ONE....

we;'ll pull up the stats and see which group is the majority in that part of town and which one is committing the most crimes..

face it.........? = savages.................we need to accept it and figure out how to move from it ..instead of constantly denying what you and i know to be true
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is a quality gun law...and what is quality gun control? Spell it out with specific information.

I'm looking to be educated on this matter.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has nothing to do with race but more to do with social economics.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's more than just shootings if I remember right. If it was just shootings I'm sure Philly and Chicago would be higher

Population bruh. Notice these are all mid tier cities in terms of population. If the list included cities with over a million people, then the list would belong to all of the huge cities in the US just off of their sheer size.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    baltimore repping

the only contributing factor is they are filled with ? ..

violent savages......

yeah cause white ni99as arent violent

name one city from the list that is filled with violent white ? ...or hell even violent latino ? ...JUST ONE....

we;'ll pull up the stats and see which group is the majority in that part of town and which one is committing the most crimes..

face it.........? = savages.................we need to accept it and figure out how to move from it ..instead of constantly denying what you and i know to be true

There are a ? load of border towns that show Latinos are just as violent B. And I'm Latino but just to keep it funky yo. Living in a white neighborhood>>>>>>>>>>Living among our peoples.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ATL Shawty! smh gotta love hoodrats
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

behind every trigger there is a motive. Criminals will gain access to illegal weapons anyway. More often than not the violence committed is perpetrated by criminal with illegal firearms.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    Gun laws don't mean ? when your guns are illegal.

"so what they wanna ban the AK! My ? wasn't registered any ? way"
    -Ice Cube
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    talk about population control..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

i agree. there should be laws that prohibit hood rats from birthing. single mothers and negligent men are destroying the community
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    ALLAH U. AKBAR
    5:14PM Posts: 750
    Congratulations, @2nd chances!!! You said exactly what those two weirdos were hoping you'd say!! Give yourself a cigar!!!

Let's just ignore it and Blame tha Almighty mind controlling White man. Making ? do ? like puppets for over 500 years.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And thats all it is. Cities are population centers where population is concentrated. Ad to that all of the cities on this list have their own economic problems. People got the nerve to try to make it racial. white population tend to be more spread out and less centralized. If we gon play that game look at the whites killin random blacks in Tulsa, Texas, Florida, etc. Look at their violent behavior past and present. Its much more shameful. But I could go more in depth with the truth but its internet trolls like the poster said. Im out.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Options
    NoCompetition
    6:13PM Posts: 144

The Prodigalson wrote: »

And thats all it is. Cities are population centers where population is concentrated. Ad to that all of the cities on this list have their own economic problems. People got the nerve to try to make it racial. white population tend to be more spread out and less centralized. If we gon play that game look at the whites killin random blacks in Tulsa, Texas, Florida, etc. Look at their violent behavior past and present. Its much more shameful. But I could go more in depth with the truth but its internet trolls like the poster said. Im out.

In all those places how many and how often are whites killing random blacks vs blacks killing random blacks? As a matter of fact check the news sites for Tulsa, Ok and see how many black on black killings happen on the Northside of Tulsa since those two White guys ? those random people.

As a matter of fact google how many times it happen before that?

Go head I'll wait.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    yeah and the irony that the fbi is the ones who made the list
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew stl was gonna be top 3... always is... smh... it's always us and Detroit...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are savages when they want attention.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First I read an article about 50,000 wild dogs in Detroit(350 per square mile) now, this?

Yah, ? ain't goin' to Michigan for a while.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Options

behind every trigger there is a motive. Criminals will gain access to illegal weapons anyway. More often than not the violence committed is perpetrated by criminal with illegal firearms.

what do you think the reason the murder rates in canada aren't even close to what they are in america then?

crime still happens in canada, so what's the difference?

well to start I bet Canada doesn't nearly have as many illegal guns floating around.

what do you think the reason the murder rates in canada aren't even close to what they are in america then?

crime still happens in canada, so what's the difference?

well to start I bet Canada doesn't nearly have as many illegal guns floating around.Hypothetically, if I had the intention to buy an AK aka "chopper" I could get it...with the right money and connect. Gaining access to illegal firearms is a lot easier than obtaining one legally especially if your already a felon and know the right people.