I can't stand people that are happy all the time.

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more happiness the better. Smh how you gonna tell somebody to sadden up?

Your problem is with people who aren't tactful or observant when it comes to dealing with others who may not be in the mood for certain types of exchanges.

I don't mind people with ? attitudes either. I've become accustomed to it being in DC and it usually gives me something to laugh at.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats worse is people who use their vices as synthetic.. short lived 5 hour energy increments of "happiness"
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's a saying that some people smile to keep from crying... maybe being nice to other people is the best thing they go going in their lives....so by over doing it, it helps them get through their ? ..smile back

it ain't the end of the world
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    there's a saying that some people smile to keep from crying... maybe being nice to other people is the best thing they go going in their lives....so by over doing it, it helps them get through their ? ..smile back

So that means they're being fake. You proved my point.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    I ? love chipper people!!!

They always got some positive ? going on.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    I want happy people serving my food.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Consistent positive attitude and happiness attracts others to you, unless those others are pathetic and want to see you down.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The love hater
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Positive energy activates constant elevation ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JaPoint wrote: »
    Better than people who are always mad/sad all the time

The Hulk is mad all the time and he's the ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    JaPoint wrote: »
    Better than people who are always mad/sad all the time

The Hulk is mad all the time and he's the ?

hell nah that ? had to buy new pants every day......
  • Dupac
    Options

lol, that's ? up....
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah brah... there's a difference between being fake and showing no feelings of sad and anger even though deep inside they probably are.

some people just brush that off, like why would you waste energy over being sad or mad...

I remember in my sociology class, my teacher told us about this girl went over to one of these either in Asia, like a small village to do a documentary on a tribe that doesn't display any feelings of anger... She stayed with one family in their village and they told her that they don't allow people in their village to show anger anymore because many years ago they had a war that almost tore their village apart...

So anyone that displays feelings of anger are banished from the village for a few days, (which is funny cause the girl documenting got angry over something and she got that treatment)

on the flip side, when somebody is angry in the village you can find them taking their angry out on dogs by kicking them..

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can be happy or content without wearing that ? like a badge of honor, just like you can be ? without everybody having to know.

I can't handle large doses of overly chipper people, especially in the morning.

Co sign! theres this lady at my office who's just so happy ALL the time. Anytime you see her she has this huge ? eating grin on her face even when shes just typing away at her computer. And she extends the last word of every sentence to sound cute or something? i dunno i dont understand it. But itd be like

This las weekend we went to the moviiiiiiies
    and we went and saw prometheussssssss
    and my husband really enjoyed ittttt
    but im not that big into sci fiiiiiii

? man, ? is WOAT on a monday morning. Im tellin ya..

• playmaker88
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i can see what some of yall are saying.. But

annoyed by happiness >> getting clapped by some lame because he lost his job and want to pay everyone back

only saying this because some of yall went to extreme to buffer the point you clearly lost/ made yourselves look foolish on
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like some of y'all need to listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
  • 1of1
    Options
    ? eating grin

Lou you watch too many battles smh
  • 1of1
    Options
    Do you care about that other person's problems ? If not why would you want to see them acting as if their issues are bothering them? Maybe that person is smart enough to know that these people I'm interacting with don't care about what I have going on that may make me sad or angry, nor should they. So I'm going to handle business around them with a graceful smile and cheerful demeanor.
  • black caesar
    Options
    lol@ Du being happy when he lives in Baltimore.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can say the same about people who are bitter and mad all the time.
  • Dupac
    Options

i love it, i love it.....
  • black caesar
    Options

i love it, i love it.....

I'm sure the others do too. Nothing like Herrion and ? rocks over a drum fire with your fellow neighbors.
  • black caesar
    edited June 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    life is too good to not be happy all the time. i'm so glad to have the perspective to know how truly blessed i am. when was the last time i was hungry, or cold or alone, a long ass time. life and living is such a beautiful thing i can't help but be happy

also studies have shown that people with more positive attitudes and dispositions are healthier and live longer

Now how did I know your ass was going to come with a cheery outlook? LOL I can understand what you're saying, but life isn't all good. You're happy now, but you weren't always.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy 95% of the time, but not cheesy ridiculous happy like Christians are. They're the WOAT.