Post your STD results...

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i get checked every week when i donate plasma....it's mandatory

not like im ? around right now anyway....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn b

times is hard

lol.....? i go get that lil change even when im doing good tho.....35 bucks to sit there and watch USA for a couple hours in the morning
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Plasma ain't for sale. You a sellout ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im positive

Im std free
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im getting tested for Ebolia
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Paper results >>> missing a call about your super aids...

I can´t even laugh at this...How crazy does that sound.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    y'all get actual paper results in america? in canada, if they don't call you, it means you're negative, when they do call, it means they're calling to schedule an appointment for treatment

i found this out the first time i had a pap, it was like 2 weeks and i'd still not heard from the doctor, so i call and that's what they told me. i've never been called back ever, so i'm in the clear i figure
    ? a std test

i know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but you totally look like you have every std known to man, and possibly some unknown ones as well

That's how it is at my doctors office as well. I've never gotten a print out of any sort. They said they will contact me if anything is abnormal. But the nurse at my last appt mentioned it came back fine. Otherwise you get nothing if you're in the clear.
  • Copper
    Options
    y'all get actual paper results in america? in canada, if they don't call you, it means you're negative, when they do call, it means they're calling to schedule an appointment for treatment

i found this out the first time i had a pap, it was like 2 weeks and i'd still not heard from the doctor, so i call and that's what they told me. i've never been called back ever, so i'm in the clear i figure
    ? a std test

i know you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but you totally look like you have every std known to man, and possibly some unknown ones as well

That's how it is at my doctors office as well. I've never gotten a print out of any sort. They said they will contact me if anything is abnormal. But the nurse at my last appt mentioned it came back fine. Otherwise you get nothing if you're in the clear.

how many times have they called u in the past year??
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Just a handful.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a handful.

What's up bae bae you don't be on here as much anymore
  • willhustle
    Options
    I'm very sure I'm negative on everything...if I had something I would had got a call by now.
  • Copper
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Just a handful.

tryna get rid of that monster
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Just a handful.

Lotta changes in my life the past year. But I still have time for a few posts here and there.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i shot up my ex crib cuz i thawt she gave me da rhianna... smh come 2 find out it was jus a rash...
  • Copper
    Options
    i shot up my ex crib cuz i thawt she gave me da rhianna... smh come 2 find out it was jus a rash...
    lmao

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did u really just type that on the internet???
  • willhustle
    Options
    Just a handful.

Lotta changes in my life the past year. But I still have time for a few posts here and there.

That's good but I know a lot of folks from the previous IC stopped posting after this upgrade but I think I'm going to slow my time down on the IC as well I think this is my last yr on here. 4 yrs is enough for me and its not as interesting as it used to be.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My last test was in 2005 :)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...has that rash reappeared ? ? Lmfao
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

why does a married woman do std tests, if i may ask?!?

and i never did one nor do i plan to ever do one, if i really have to take it there, i will take a time out and re-evaluate my lifestyle. normal people dont fall under std risk groups last time i checked...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

and i never did one nor do i plan to ever do one, if i really have to take it there, i will take a time out and re-evaluate my lifestyle. normal people dont fall under std risk groups last time i checked...

if u have sex u fall under a risk of getting a std... normal people have std...
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    Just a handful.

That's good but I know a lot of folks from the previous IC stopped posting after this upgrade but I think I'm going to slow my time down on the IC as well I think this is my last yr on here. 4 yrs is enough for me and its not as interesting as it used to be.
    I can't say exactly how much longer I will be, but probably not much longer either.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited June 2012
    Options

if u have sex u fall under a risk of getting a std... normal people have std...

stop wafflin some ? ? ...
    the chance for normal people to catch an std are as high as catchin the bird flu.

Increased risk:

- Having multiple sex partners
    - Injecting drugs
    - Having a history of one or more STIs
    - Male homosexuality

I wouldnt consider any of these 4 points normal, if you do, ? your life.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options

You do know its a pap smear and marital status has nothing to do with it. Besides that, its not specifically an std screening. It screens for cancer and other cervical diseases that are not even sexually transmitted.
  • -Vincenzo-
    Options

You do know its a pap smear and marital status has nothing to do with it. Besides that, its not specifically an std screening. It screens for cancer and other cervical diseases that are not even sexually transmitted.

nah, i didnt...but why do you await a call then or even entertain the sheer thought that you might get called?